Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

well went to my doctors on friday and its confirmed. everything looks good lining is 21mm and beta was 120mIU im very excited...of course DW was telling everyone at her xmas party last night which made me nervous but FXed it sticks

good luck ladies lets see some more BFPs

Heidi~ First doctors want patients to be more proactive in their care, then when patients are, they're ignored?!? Ugh, sorry you had that experience, that really sucks. :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry this has been so difficult for you.

Nerdy~ I hope the interview went well for you! That's exciting on the foster care, I hope that goes well for you guys. FX for you, may the next 4 days fly by so you can test!

Mrs.R~ Congrats again!!! :thumbup:

Hi everyone - just checking in.
I am 3 days late and have loads of symptoms, plus my temp just climbed again today. I did do a test at 11days po which was the day before my period was due and it came back negative but I am hoping since nothing has appeared I may get my BFP! I have nausea, EW/C M, am tired and emotional, food tastes weird/ stronger, I have back pain and bloating as well as light cramping, my boobs are heavy, prickly and my nipples are huge and brown!
I will test again tomorrow as I will then be 15 days po and 4 days late.
Good luck to everyone else and I will update!!!

Mrs Rodrigues Congrats on the :bfp: I'm so happy for you guys, how fantastic :happydance:

Mummy those sound like alot of fantastic symptoms, especially :af: FX'd for your :bfp:

I think AF may well be on her way, I am so bloated and gassy (sorry tmi). I am so glad the wait is rolling along but more glad it is the weekend and I get to spend it with my kiddo and my babe. Still no sore boobs which are a normal pms symptom for me and still not much in the way of cramping either so holding out a wee little bit of hope :winkwink:

FX'd that we get lots more of those :xmas10: :bfp:'s

Heidi- on behalf of the medical field, I'm sorry. That stinks. Doctors can be pretty dumb.

Nerdy- FX'd :af: stays away!

Mummy- I agree, sounds promising! Let us know how the test goes!

afm... Still waiting for my body to regulate, still doing insems a few times a week just to cover. Feeling very frustrated and impatient, and getting lots of mixed signals... I don't know if I'm about to O or AF! Lucky O & R are super patient with me and willing to make donations any time. Last one is tomorrow before heading out of town for Christmas... really hoping it sticks this first cycle, but nobody's really counting on it.

:dust: for all!!!!!!!

Purplepanda - Got my fx'd for you, good luck on this first cycle :dust:

As for me it's been a nice relaxing weekend with my fiance and kiddo. We did a whole lot of nothing. This week will be nice and hectic so plenty to keep me busy these last few days or so of my tww. Little bit of sore boobs today, craving lots of salty foods so I'm pretty sure the :witch: is on her way. Those symptoms along with the moodiness I am pretty convinced. I'm just hoping that the absence of my usual cramps this week will mean at the very least a light cycle. Everyone have a great night!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I tested yesterday and......

I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited, I cannot believe that I am finally pregnant after 9 months! FXed that it is a sticky! Mrs R congrats too that is great news for you too!

FXed for everyone on the 2WW xx

CONGRATS :happydance: again MRS. ROD!!!

:hapydance: CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos GAYMUMMY!!

FXD!! :dust: to you PRURPLEPANDA!!!

NERDY, a whole lotta nothing sounds soooo good! Hoping that that's what I do during the holiday break! Restfully!

AFM... I had yet another packed weekend, I attended a funeral for a great aunt, finished wrapping gifts, and fit a hair appt in for my daughter and I. TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Congrats GayMummy!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you!!!

Nerdy~ Fingers are still tightly crossed for you.

MM~ :hugs: I'm sorry about your great aunt. Yay for gifts all wrapped and a mother/daughter hair appointment.

Well I tested yesterday and......

I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited, I cannot believe that I am finally pregnant after 9 months! FXed that it is a sticky! Mrs R congrats too that is great news for you too!

FXed for everyone on the 2WW xx

Thank you and congrats!!!

Mummy - Congrats, I'm so happy for you! What wonderful wonderful holiday news :happydance:

MM - I'm sorry about your aunt. It sounds like you had a very busy weekend. Hope you can have a nice restful and relaxing time here soon, I know during the holidays it's easier said than done :wacko:

My daughter is out on winter break and fiance is at work so we are just enjoying a nice brunch and watching some HGTV :haha: I am so glad this wait is almost over, I go for some blood work this week to check on hormone levels and blood sugar to make sure there are no "hidden" issues.

Congrats on all these :bfp:'s!! Good luck everyone!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats GayMummy!! I knew it! H&H 9 months to you!!! :happydance: So many christmas :bfp:s coming in, I love it!!

Nerdy- How fun! I'm a little obsessed with HGTV. :winkwink: Sounds like some fun mother/daughter time!

afm..... FINALLY got a + opk.... right as O & R were arriving for our last donation! So the timing was perfect! Now to settle in for the dreaded 2WW. I'm having the hardest time not just assuming I'm pg already... I'm pretty darn fertile (2 kids, neither one expected), but obviously that was with a different guy. Now it's all up to their :spermy:, and let's be honest, this is pretty foreign territory for them... :haha: Giving my uterus lots of pep talks!!

:xmas12::dust: to all!!! Keep those BFPs coming in!

hey ladies!! hope everyne had a good weekend

nerdy~ when will you hear back about fostering? i hope AF is still staying away.

mrsrod~ thats excellent!!! :thumbup:

mummy~ you had great symptoms this cycle...CONGRATS!! on the :bfp: :happydance:

purple~ FX to you on your first cycle!! hoping your 2ww goes by fast.

mm~ im sorry about your great aunt

afm...had a good weekend i actually got to relax a little which never happens...its donation time...i have everything ready to go..ill start with opks and first donation tomorrow...im hoping this cycle we get a sticky bean :flower:

Nerdy~ I hope your blood work reveals everything is a-okay for you. :flower:

Purple~ Wished you luck on the other thread, but you can't have too much! :winkwink: :dust:

Wilsons~ :wave:

Ready~ Good luck with your insems, FX this cycle is the one! :hugs:

I decided to take a test since I have my next acupuncture visit tomorrow, so I could give her an idea of when to start herbs. To my surprise, a nice second line appeared. I still can't believe it...

OMG!!! YAY!!!! :happydance:CONGRATS PINKORBLUE!!! I am SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! WIshing you a H&H 9mos!!! This is sooo beautiful, I know how long you have been trying hun! Loving your Christmas Blessing!

Ummm, my siggy is full of TTC buddies with bumps, I have better percentage than the actually TTC odds! :haha:

AFM... TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

I decided to take a test since I have my next acupuncture visit tomorrow, so I could give her an idea of when to start herbs. To my surprise, a nice second line appeared. I still can't believe it...

:rofl: that is probably the most matter-of-fact announcement I have ever seen... CONGRATS!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

MM~ Thank you so much, Hun! :hugs:

Purple~ Now that I've re-read my post, you're totally right. :rofl: That really is the only reason tested today. :haha: I confirmed with a digi about an hour ago, still in shock but excitement is starting to set in. Thank you!!! :happydance:

Nerdy~ I hope your blood work reveals everything is a-okay for you. :flower:

Purple~ Wished you luck on the other thread, but you can't have too much! :winkwink: :dust:

Wilsons~ :wave:

Ready~ Good luck with your insems, FX this cycle is the one! :hugs:

Congrats hunni!!! so glad to see all these :bfp: s!!! lets keep them comming!! are you telling any family for xmas?

Pinkorblue11 I decided to take a test since I have my next acupuncture visit tomorrow said:
OMG!!! CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

so ladies...have any of you heard of the Maya Abdominal Massage, The Arvigo Techniques?? well i got one of those massages today. supposedly it helps with women who have pelvis problems. i have fallen twice and sprained my pelvis on one of the occassions. and ive been a dancer(ballet) for 20 years. so apparently ive been putting damage on my body:dohh: and now i have to correct all the problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->