Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Mrs.R~ No plans to reveal during the holidays for me. We've decided to keep this to ourselves for right now, of course, I wouldn't leave you lovely ladies out though! We'll probably start announcing to family after 12 weeks. :)

Ready~ No personal experience but I have heard of it. A mom that used to be a part of our ICAN group had them done, she said it really helped her and she was TTC at the time. I sure hope those massages help you. :flower:

Congrats pink or blue - great news!

Thanks for all the congrats here - I have been absolutely knackered the last few days. I have been sleeping loads and have a cold staring too. I got my bloods done today so the doctor's confirmation should come through soon. Our little boy is only 14 months old so they won't be a huge gap which is what we wanted.

FXed to all in the 2WW!

I sure hope to see more BFPs when we return from Holiday!:dust:

READY, haven't heard of it, but hoping it does wonders for you!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays to all of the Lovely Ladies on my testing threads and the Ladies of BnB! I hope that everyone has a safe time, filled with happiness, togetherness, smiles, family and cheer! :xmas3:

AFM... TTC area: Well, it looks like we may be able to line some donations up in January, Thank goodness I don't have to watch another OV date go by, it was as much torture as the TTW. Other than that, not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Pinkorblue - Congrats! Awesome news!!!

Purplepanda – We love HGTV in our household. I am hooked on Property Brothers, love those makeovers :winkwink: Congrats on the positive opk and good Luck on the 2ww, fx’d for you.

Ready – We are in week 4 of our foster parenting classes all we will finish up the end of February and should be all licensed and accepting kiddos by April of next year. I’ve never heard of the Abdominam Massage but, congrats on having everything ready to go for this cycle, lots of luck!

Mummy – Sorry about the cold starting, but congrats again on the :bfp: and I hope you get well soon.

MM – :happydance: for the January donations! Fx’d for you :hugs:

Well the last few days have flown by. We were able to get my babe's letter from his doctor for his name change at social security and for name and gender marker change at the dept of motor vehicle! We'll get the new license today or tomorrow, I'm just so happy for him. Although his dad decided while they were working the other day to have a "heart to heart" in which he said to df "You are a woman." I thought my head was going to pop right off I was so mad :hissy: Fiance just shrugged it off but I know it hurt his feelings. My daughter went to spend a few nights with her dad last night while my fiance and I finished up our shopping and we had to side track it to urgent care, I have a raging sinus infection, felt like someone took a bat to my face. Still waiting on af and praying the :witch: stays away, usually she'd be here by yesterday or today. I run a roughly 28-29 day cycle so I have to wait a few more days before testing but trying to stay hopeful. Good luck to everyone waiting, getting geared up for donations and congrats to all our :bfp:s this is one lucky board here!

Happy Holidays to everyone :xmas8:

Ummm, sorry to intrude but I wonder if I could be an honorary straight thread-stalker? :haha:

My best friend Natalie and her lovely wife are about to start TTC and so I thought I'd stalk this thread in order to be able to be more support for them in what they're going through and pick up hints and tips which might help them. They had 2 failed IUI attempts in 2009 which I know broke their hearts and as I was pregnant at the time I think they found it extra-hard so I took a back seat. They're starting again next cycle (different means this time though as they can't afford IUI) and I'm the only person that knows so I really want to be there for them every step of the way...

Elski - Welcome! Of course you can stalk! I'm straight too, but going to be a surrogate for a gay couple. You might find some more useful info here: Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Nerdy - Congrats to your df! Sorry about the frustration with his family. My family and in-laws are pretty closed-minded, too. I'm not even telling any of them about the surrogacy. DH thinks I'm nuts, so I'll probably tell them that I'm going to be a surrogate (after I'm already pg!) and the family doesn't want me to talk about them. I just don't want them p*ssing all over what should be a beautiful, wonderful thing, and I'm pretty sure they will. Anyway, yeah, family can be so frustrating!!!

Anyway, have you tested yet?? :witch: shown her ugly face?? How many dpo are you? FX'd and lots of :dust:!!!!

mm~ thats great news im glad will get to get back on the crazy ride that is ttc :thumbup:

nerdy~ april is pretty much around the corner the way these months fly by. how exciting. with family you do just have to shrug them off sometimes. they can be your worst enemy at time sadly. has the :witch: shown her ugly face or is she still staying away???

elski~ welcome :hi: what a good friend you are to want to find out more about the process.

afm...well i got my massage on cd9..it was a bit awkward :blush: as the lady was old (over 65)...but i stuck it out and will be seeing her after the first again..she found a few problems (i am completely unaligned in my back & pelvis and my ovaries are a little low with slight scaring...but all is fixable..even with the news it didnt stop me from getting my 1st donation on cd10..i just couldnt help myself :haha:. im cd12 today an my opk looks + already. seems a bit early but ill work with it. i may be going into the 2ww early depending on my test tomorrow :wacko:

:xmas6: MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS :xmas9:

Thanks girls :flower:

Purplepanda, that website is really helpful, thanks!

Ready, is it osteopathy you're having to realign everything?

Have great christmasses all!

Elski - Welcome and I agree with Ready, your a very good friend to be willing to help find info and help out :thumbup:

Ready - I agree about family, it is hard for me because I've been blessed with an amazingly accepting and open family. It might be an unfair comparison though three cousins and a niece came out before I met my fiance so my family had lots of practice with acceptance by that time :winkwink: Sorry about the awkward old lady massage but I will keep my fingers crossed that it helps. Good luck on the donations!!

Well the :witch: arrived today. We were pretty sad but are brushing it off and moving right along. We have decided though to take some time off from ttc. We want to build up some more savings and wait until after the wedding. Now I can have a drink at my Vegas wedding :drunk: More important I would like to get to my ideal (or at least much closer than I am now) before conceiving :bodyb: I want to make a healthier environment for the baby and myself. Being that I have been pregnant with twins once before the odds are steep it could happen again; which is rough even for women in good health :wacko: Im not going anywhere though, sticking around to support everyone who is trying and waiting :hugs: and work on my charting along the way.

Have a very Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays everyone! :xmas9:

so happy for you PINKORBLUE!!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all :) Hope your days are blessed.

Nerdy~ Boooo to the :witch: that flew in on you. :hugs: I hope you get a speedy bfp when you start ttc again. :dust:

Wilsons~ Thanks, Hun! :D Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!

I hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays so far, may all of you have a very blessed 2012!

elski~ no not really as that has more to do with just correcting the spine. the arvigo maya massage is more about the reproductive system. and aligning the uterus and ovaries. she did my back as well but the other things were the focus.

nerdy~ oh wow all it takes one person to do it then everybody feels more comfortable to let loose. my coming out wasnt that great either but my family came around in enough time to come to the wedding and enjoy it. im hoping it worked too. sucks about AF :hugs: im sorry you're taking some time off. but im glad you're sticking around with us. how long before the wedding?

so how was everybody's holiday???

afm..im pretty sure im 2/3dpo if i got my ov right. i had + opks on 22nd & 23rd so im thinking ov's on 24th. not really feeling to much just a bit gassy. trying to stay busy with work, :laundry: & :dishes:. had a good holiday weekend..looking foward to NYE.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! :hugs::flower:

So sorry that the witch came in on your BFP parade and your Christmas holiday!

AFM... Going to Officially be back in the chase for Jan! Thanks in part, to the best group of ladies I have ever come across on BnB!!!:hugs::flower: Also hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! Jan and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Cant wait to see some more BFP's!!

I just need to vent for one moment here. so i feel like DW is being very ignorant the past few days...we went througgh the whole TTC journey together, and through that she was SUPER supportive...but now that im pregnant this past week ive been starting to feel symptoms.

like im VERY moody, my nipples hurt alot!, i get tired more easily, and the past two days i have short spells of nausea but never actually threw up....i dont want to be babied but i feel like she doesnt care, when i asked her about this she says "its too early for you to feel this way" WHAT?!?! idk i just wish there was a way to make people realize that early pregnancy is when all these things happens!!

hope all is well with you ladies!

mrsrod~ vent away hun..its NOT to early..im sorry you're starting to feel the "pain" but hopefully it gets easier. my friend told me about these preggy pops they help with nausea. maybe they will help. https://www.threelollies.com/Home.aspx

afm...4/5dpo..gassy a little crampy..something new now my pelvis actually burns it started last night but comes and goes. wierd :shrug: but still not tempted to test yet. staying hopeful

Mrs.R its not too early for any of that, sometimes i think its just hard for them to understand because there not going through it DW got like that too. Even though it sucks just tell her how you feel and let it ride out because the ride gets even crazier!!

Congrats pink or blue - fabulous news !!!!

Well hi guys sorry been away for a bit hope everybody had a brilliant holiday we had family over from california which was briliant to see everyone and they got to meet our little girl who turned one so please have hope as i am sure it will all work out for everyone in the end and the little bundles of joy will be with you all soon!!!

With regards to Mr Rodri rant so sorry you feel like that but as the other mummie who did not do the pregnancy thing it is really hard to try and understand what is going on inside you guys!!! and to know how you are feeling and it can be really hard because without being selfish all the attention is on getting preggies and how you guys are feeling and i know that i felt left out somtimes as everyone was asking my OH how she felt and was she ready and what had she bought etc and snappy and moody "do you want a drink darling " reply "NO" then half hour later "get us a drink"

???????????

try and sit down with her and explain how you feel inside i know it might be weird, but when i told my OH how i felt she said why did i not say anything before.

i hope this helps!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

January is fast approaching. As we look back at 2011, I hope that you are able to see the tremendous impacts this year has on your life. I hope however, that those impacts continue to happen for the better! Everyone still waiting on that BFP, I would like to hope and pray, that you will see them sooner rather than later in 2012!

I hope that this upcoming year provides many more successes in any and every thing that you encounter, small little miracles and the gigantic ones too! I know for myself, this has been a very trying year with ups and downs, but when I look deeply, everything that has happened has been a part of a much bigger plan that my God has in store. I have met some of the most amazing women here on BnB, and I like to think that MrsMM24 in MD/DC of the United States, has now added some of the greatest BnB FRIENDS across the world! I wish you all get everything that you could want in 2012, especially a BFP, and importantly, a Happy and Safe New Year!!!

MRS ROD, so sorry that the PG symptoms have started to pain you. I agree with the other ladies, try and talk to DW, it is going to be and remain hard for her to understand compeletely how you are feeling and what you are going through as she is going through it in a different way. If you have read my journal, you can remember that my DW had all the PG symptoms, so it was esy for her to understand how I was effected, it is not always the case. It is still early, so you still have time as THEWILSONS mentioned, to talk and explain, before things get even crazier. Hang in there Hun!

WILSONS!!! How are you holding up??? You are so far now :haha: I remember the beginning! YAY! I cannot wait to see your bundle!

READY, hope the TWW is getting by easier since most is during the holidays! Hang in there, almost to your BFP!!! :dust:

Nice to see you back here again CARRIE&CHAR! How are you?

:wave: PINKORBLUE!!! Hey Hun! Checking on you...

AFM... The new year is approaching! I got my thermometer las night and OPKs and HPTs from eBay should arrive on Thursday with the holiday shipping times. I also have my Soy but debating to take. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and an even more wonderful New Year! Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hello all. I'm still around and stop by once in a while to see how you all are doing.

WILSONS - :hugs: I hope everything is going at it's best for you two.

:dust: to everyone else that I have not met/chat with since Oct. and CONGRATULATIONS to all the BFPs I see posted. :thumbup:

AFM - I continue with acupuncture and the chinese herbs, my acupuncturist says I am near ready...so, the plan is to do the next IUI after my Feb cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->