Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Congrats pink or blue - fabulous news !!!!

Well hi guys sorry been away for a bit hope everybody had a brilliant holiday we had family over from california which was briliant to see everyone and they got to meet our little girl who turned one so please have hope as i am sure it will all work out for everyone in the end and the little bundles of joy will be with you all soon!!!

With regards to Mr Rodri rant so sorry you feel like that but as the other mummie who did not do the pregnancy thing it is really hard to try and understand what is going on inside you guys!!! and to know how you are feeling and it can be really hard because without being selfish all the attention is on getting preggies and how you guys are feeling and i know that i felt left out somtimes as everyone was asking my OH how she felt and was she ready and what had she bought etc and snappy and moody "do you want a drink darling " reply "NO" then half hour later "get us a drink"

???????????

try and sit down with her and explain how you feel inside i know it might be weird, but when i told my OH how i felt she said why did i not say anything before.

i hope this helps!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much for your advise you def put a new perspective into it and i never did think of it like that. i will talk to her and try to be more understanding on her part as well

Ready~ :dust: :dust: :dust: for your tww! Enjoy NYE!!

Mrs.R~ Sorry hun :hugs: There's nothing I can add that hasn't already been said. I hope things start getting easier for you.

Carrie~ Thanks!! :D Sounds like you had a lovely holiday!

MM~ Hey! :) I'm so excited for you, I can't wait to see what January brings! :dust: I hope you have a lovely NYE and NY!!! :D

Adroplet~ Lots of baby :dust: and good luck for February.:flower:

mm~ love the inspiration. you always make me smile :thumbup:

wilsons~ i hope all is going well with you!

pink~ how are you feeling so far?

afm...im 5/6 dpo..less gassy today(yay!) still having the weird burning sensation..(tmi alert) i went to the bathroom and i had a little brown spotting. but when i wiped nothing was there..and to top it off i was super hungry so me and dw went to eat i got half way through my food and couldnt eat anymore. i felt so full like i was gonna throw up :nope: im not sure whats going on. but im not getting my hopes up yet.

Happy New Year to each and every one of you! i hope the year brings all your wants and needs. and you get the :bfp: we all have been dreaming of.

Oh! Drama!!!! I didn't realize how hard this would be!!

I tested tonight with a FR early test... because I'm crazy.... and I got the faintest of faint lines!!! So, y'know, yay and all, I'm super convinced I'm pg, but I'm going to see O tomorrow and I can't see them together until Tuesday and I can't tell one but not the other but I honestly don't think I can hold this in for an hour tomorrow and an hour on monday (with O)!!!!!! AUGH. WHY am I such a bad liar???

I almost called them tonight and asked them to come over (I am so subtle), but I'm still worried that I might be mistaken and I want to get a more definite + before I tell them. And tomorrow night I can't have them over because I have to work.

/headdesk

And... yay.

IMAG0059.jpg
...right? Am I crazy? Am I the only one seeing this??

Mrs Rod - Sorry the OH wasn't being very supportive, but I agree with the others who've posted that maybe it is coming from a place of feeling left out or not knowing how to help. My fiance is terrible at consoling me, he wants to be able to "fix" everything so just being supportive is sometimes a challenege :winkwink:

C&C - Glad to hear you had a nice holiday!

MM - Such encouraging words. Congrats on being back to trying :happydance: Lots of luck and :dust:

Adroplet - Good luck on the upcoming cycle hope you get a :bfp:

Ready - The wedding is on Feb 11, so we have a little less than two months. I am getting so nervous :wacko: I have my fx'd for ya lots of :dust:

Purplepanda - I can never tell but I have a pretty poor monitor on my laptop but fx'd for you! Are you planning on giving the news to them soon?

Nothing much new in my neck of the woods. I am waiting on blood work back from the doctor and we are all starting a diet and exercise routine :bodyb: I am so nervous for the upcoming wedding :wedding: I want to wish everyone a very happy, safe and healthy New Year and the best of wishes to everyone that all your hopes and dreams comes true!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Happy New Year! :)

Ready~ I feel pretty good. My appetite has continued to increase and nausea has officially set in. Still keeping my fingers crossed, hope this is it for you. :flower:

Purple~ I can see the line! How exciting!!! :D I hope the lines get darker for you very soon, woohoo! :)

Nerdy~ Yay for your upcoming wedding! I hope your blood work comes back with good news and way to go for a new exercise and diet routine. Wishing the very best for you in 2012! :flower:

Now THIS is a :bfp:
https://i.imgur.com/91QKG.jpg
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm telling them tuesday night when they come over for our weekly double-date. Oh I'm so excited. A little tempted to just make the announcement via text but I want to see their faces.

GL and tons of :dust: to everyone still waiting!!

Purple~ Awww, I know they'll be over the moon when you tell them. How awesome for all of you! :D Congrats again!

purple~ Congrats :happydance: have a H&H 9 months

nerdy~ oh my that is so soon! everybody gets nervous. i was but by the time i got down the aisle i was ok. i hope your blood work comes back with good news.

pink~ that's good. i posted this site before but check it out for the nausea https://www.threelollies.com/Home.aspx

mrsrod~ were you able to talk with your DW. is she doing any better?

afm...well ladies im 9dpo and ive been wanting to test and i havent. until today! :haha: take a look and tell me what you think. the 1st test is from this morning with fmu the 2nd & 3rd test are from this afternoon after holding it for 4hrs(not fun) im not sure what im seeing or maybe just in denial. the 2nd line on the 3rd test finally came up. i am NOT going to test for at least 2 days and see what happens then. i have a gyno appt (checkup) in 3 weeks but im not sure if i can wait that long.

Attachments

• test 3 (2).jpg
    test 3 (2).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
Ready- I was all prepared to squint and magnify your pic when I pulled it up, and i didn't even have to do anything. OBVIOUS :bfp:. Congrats!!!!!!!!!! We get to be bump buddies together!!

Ready~ Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. :) Woooohooooo, congrats Hun!!! :happydance: :yipee: Wishing a very happy and healthy 9 months, I'm soo happy for you! :D

purple~ i keep going and looking at the test. its just not real yet. but yes we definitely will be! :thumbup:

pink~ thank you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :happydance:

CONGRATS PURPLEPANDA and READY4OURBABY!!! :happydance::happydance: Wishing you BOTH a H&H 9 mos!!

AFM... Happy New Year! I am temping again, YAY! AF should be here in a couple days if she follows schedule so I will be back in this race soon with OV around the 18th. I can't wait to POAS! I get my OPKs and HPTs tonight in the mail, I have been tracking the package. Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

mm~ im so excited for you!!! i hope this is your month :thumbup:

afm..still in shock not totally believing it. but im going to wait a few more days and test again. just to make sure:haha: my dr said to come in for a urine test to confirm so they can refer me to a gyno. eek!

Congrats ladies!!! We just found out today that we're having a girl :)

WILSONS-Thats so exciting!!!

afm...today is 6w4d and we went for our final visit with the RE before we see a reg obgyn :cry: im sad because i loved these doctors and staff so much and im nervous about creating a new relationship with a doctor. im afraid they will be judgmental of my weight and my wife.

anyway we saw the heartbeat as expected But we also HEARD it!! it was so amazing. it is also good because my doctor said when you hear a heart beat risk of MC drops to 5percent.

keep those BFPs coming!!

I'm jumping into say hello!! I'm Gemma or Robbins - I've been with my partner for almost 7 years & married for almost 1 we starting to TTC next month after finding a suitable donor. Hope its ok me just diving in ....

WILSONS, a little girl, that is AWESOME!! Team Pink!

MRSROD, I know how you fee, hopefully the new docs will be just as lovable...

ROBBINS! :wave: of course you can just dive right in. Love your preparation, GL FXD!:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF so I can get this month in full swing.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->