Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Hi,
Happy New Year to everyone and congrats to ready - well done!
I have tried to do a ticker but I don't think it has worked - any suggestions gratefully recieved! I used TheBump.com.
I am now 7 1/2 weeks pregnant and I told my boss who said 'I suppose it is good news - you did plan it?' I said that yes we did plan it, it would be incredibly hard not to plan it! He is well aware that I am gay, he has seen my psrtner and baby etc!!!
Men! (only joking!)

Hey GM...I think you've just used the wrong code for your ticker...try this...without the #

[Img#]https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc26af.aspx[/Img#]

mrsrod~ im sorry but hopefully the new dr will be just as great as the familiar one. yay for the heartbeat! and yes that is true and im hoping i can mke it that far.

robbins~ hi and welcome!!

mm~ how much longer before af arrives?

mummy~ if you cant get it to work you can try this site its where i got mine from https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com

afm..i went to the gp and the test came back negative. and i know that its to early. but they want me to come in tomorrow and do a blood test. and i took another hpt and it was extremely +...so hopefully everything is ok and the little bean will stick

Attachments

• test5.jpeg
    test5.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Daydream - much appreciated!
I feel sick this AM, not managed to eat much but forced myself.
Another girl in my work is expecting too, and we are only 2 weeks apart - it is so exciting!

Good luck to all on the 2WW!!

READY, I hope that the blood test gives them a better idea. Likely so early it isn't coming up but blood is undeniable. STICK Sticky Bean Stick!:dust:

GAYMUMMY, I hope MS can take it easy on you through your 9 mos!:flower:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF so I can get this month in full swing. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am using this weekend to recover from the holidays:dust:

Purple – Congrats, congrats and more congrats! I can’t wait to hear their reaction to the happy news :happydance:

Ready – CONGRATS! I’m so happy for you! I was like Purple expecting to have to bust out the magnifying glass for your first pics they were clear and is your most recent test! That is such a clear positive, super exciting! I’m sure it was just a little too early for the doctors office, don’t sweat it. Have a very healthy and Happy 9 months! Is your partner super excited? Keep us posted on what the doc says :hugs:

MM – Good luck on the upcoming testing and donations! FX’d that you are our next :bfp:

Wilsons – Awesome news! Congrats on the baby girl! Had you guys already picked names for both or are you still tossing names around?

Mrs Rodrigues – Sorry you have to get used to a new doc, but what an amazing visit getting to see and hear the heartbeat :thumbup:

Robbins – Welcome and jump right in :flower:

GayMummy – I laughed out loud at your post. “it would be incredibly hard not to plan”. Men indeed! 7 and half weeks already, man time sure flies. Hope you are doing well and having a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

AFM - I am in the full on diet and exercise swing of things. Called my doc today and all my blood work is fine. So it's just a matter of getting back in the swing of things. Right now I'm going a little crazy :wacko: with the last minute wedding planning. I have alterations schedules for next week and then...tmi warning. I think I'm going to have a wax done before the wedding. I'm totally terrified but my girlfriends keep raving about it and saying I should do it for a wedding "surprise". Still need to make a few reservations and buy some accesories! So much to do, so little time. We may not try again until the summer time; however, I've registered for Fertility Friend and will be buying a good basal thermometer. For the next months I'm going to be a charting, testing and temping fool. We will also be saving up funds to go with a donor bank the next go round. I hope everyone is having a healthy and happy new years!

Good luck to all those ttc and in the 2ww! Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone,

This is my first time TTC and my first cycle. Been reading your posts so thought I'd say hi! I'm 26 and my DP is 36. This is both of our first time TTC and something we've been planning for a while.

I'm currently 5DPO and impatiently awaiting the arrival of my AF due date. I have been having some very early pregnancy symptoms, very sore, swollen bbs, ovary pain, slight crampy feeling, but am well aware that this could be a combination of ovulation pains and/or early PMS.

My partner works away so waiting for her to come home on Wed too. Can't wait to have her home so we can talk face to face about things instead of over the phone! :happydance: Doing the first at home AI on my own was daunting and I'm not even sure that I was ovulating so chances of me being pregnant are not good but still I hope (as I'm sure we all do). Anyway, that's about it really.

xxx

:dust:

Ready~ Sorry for the BFN at the Doc's offices, those tests are notorious for not being very sensitive. That BFP is awesome and a blood test will definitely be a positive one! :)

Robbins and RedSky~ :wave: good luck to both of you on your TTC journeys.

GayMummy~ :haha: at your boss, duh! LOL.

Wilsons~ Yay for team PINK congrats!!!

MM~ Hope AF comes your way soon!

Mrs.R~ I know the feeling :hugs: it sucks to have already formed a great relationship with doctors and then have to start over again. I've been with my GYN for years and couldn't even get one visit scheduled :dohh:, I'm going to see about getting one anyway. I hope you're able to find a provider you really like. :flower: Woohooo for hearing your little one's heartbeat!

Nerdy~ Great news about your blood work! Good luck with the waxing, can you have someone with you? Maybe one of your girlfriends for moral support? That's what I would go for, if I were brave enough. :p

REDSKYMUMMY :wave: I can imagine your 1st insem was difficult alone. FXD! you won't have to insem again for a while! :dust:

PINKORBLUE How are you doing Hun?

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF. I expected AF to be here by now and set up donations, I think that I am going to keep them scheduled as it is next week and if AF shows, I still have a chance. Push them back couple of days and move forward. I am just nervous as to why AF is missing. And of course ladies... I took an IC Saturday and stark white as it should be. Hoping I have a chance where I get AF or not...:dust:

MM~ I'm pretty good, just waiting out the week so my appointment can get here. :) Sorry AF is being elusive like that. :hugs:

MrsMM24-It was okay, just a bit worrying because I had no-one there to let me know if I was doing it right! Plus, my GF ended up feeling sad and left-out at not being there :cry: Even though she had originally said she was fine with me going ahead when she was still at work.

AFM-I'm 7DPO, so halfway through my 2ww. I'm already so impatient to do a test but know it's far too early. I really want to wait until AF is due but not sure I'll be able to hold out! On a lighter note, my GF is home on Wednesday! :flower: Can't wait!

:dust::dust: to everyone

Hii Ladies :happydance:

My name is Bree :) && If anyone has any information that can help me TTC :baby: I would really appreciate it.

mm~ you were right. the blood test came back positive. now i can really get excited! that darn witch is playing games. i hope she shows soon.

nerdy~ yea she couldnt wait to tell people. she's told her parents, sister and bff. waxing is the best. i would also check into sugaring. its less harsh than wax.

red~ welcome! i know its hard but wait as long as you can.

pink~ it was positive! i hope all is well with you

bree~ :hi: you're sure to learn a lot from all the ladies on here.

afm...blood test confirmed + today! i have my first ob appt on the 16th. its been a rough week. ive had stabbing pains from my bellybutton down and not sleeping at night so im super tired. and on top of that i have now come down with a bad cold (throat burn, bad cough, chest burn and headache) i was given amoxicilllin but im scared to take it:nope:

Hi ladies,

Just to let you all know our baby boy was born 08/01/12 at 09.01 weighing 6lb 8oz!! He is so perfect it's unreal!! See ladies dreams do come true xx

PINKORBLUE YAY!!!! 1st Appt! I can't wait!

REDSKY :hugs: I know it was hard for you both in different ways. Cheer up, this is an experience, a learning one at that. Timing is everything too, so I know GF missing it was hard but she will be ok and happier when those dark pink lines show! Oh, and wait, wait, wait, 7DPO is waaay too early. I say at least another 3-5 days as it takes time for HCG to build up for an HPT even early ones:dust:

MYALWAYS welcome! I will definitely try to help, everyone here is super helpful BnB is GREAT! You can read my journal, I don't mind, I have soooooo much in there!:dust:

READY4OUR YAY! Now celebrate with me as I have been doing for you alllll along! Relax and take this alllll in! the 16th is next week! YAY! Also one of my donation days!

KEZZA78 CONGRATS!!:happydance: Awesome! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!:flower:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still I expected AF to be here by now. I am going to keep donations as is, next week. Likely a late OV... Hoping anyway. Hoping I have a chance whether I get AF or not...:dust:

Nerdy- sorry for the delay we picked Peyton Angeline for the girl Angeline is a family name on my side. We're so excited!!

Congrats ready!!

And PinK yay for your first appt! So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->