Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Redskymummy – Welcome and I can only imagine how tough that first insem alone must have been. Seems your 2ww is flying by but I know how that testing bug can bite us all. I’ll keep fx’d that you get a :bfp: when you do test.

MM – Sorry AF is being tricky this month. Mine has been a bit wonky also. Fx’d it doesn’t mess with your donations too much sending lots of :dust:

Bree - Welcome and goodluck. There is a wealth of information on this board.

Ready - I knew that blood test would be positive!! Congrats! I’m sorry you are having a rough week and hope you get to feeling better soon.

Kezza78 – Congrats on the bundle of joy!

Wilsons – What a beautiful name you guys have picked out!

Nerdy- Thanks, yeah it's going fairly quickly. I'm 9DPO now so only 5 more days to wait to see if AF shows or not.

MM- I've promised myself I'm going to let my body tell me if I'm preg or not so just got to wait for AF. Hope your AF shows soon so you can get going.

AFM- My bbs are still mega sore, I'm still cramping and now I've started to feel sick. I'm trying not to hope too much but it's hard. I've had an upset tummy yesterday, not sure if that's significant or not. Lol! I think I'm reading too much into everything! My GF got home today so that's made my week too :happydance:

:dust: to all

xxx

kezza~ woohoo!!! that's awesome:happydance:

mm~ i cant believe she's still being elusive. hopefully she shows soon. im celebrating now:winkwink:

wilsons~ that's a really pretty name

redsky~ try and enjoy your GF being home. and i'm sure the next couple of days will fly by. hopefully with a :bfp:

afm...im still taking the meds but starting to feel better. im more worried about the little bean but he/she seems to be staying put. so im happy.

Ready - I'm sorry your feeling crummy! Feeling sick is the worst, especially when it has nothing to do with pregnancy hormones!

Redsky Ooh, those are some good looking symptoms... I had the same before my BFP, but the nausea went away (I was mostly just dehydrated). FX'd for you! What DPO are you?

:wave: HI to everyone else!

I've been stressed out and overwhelmed, so I haven't been keeping up with my boards, but my thoughts are with you all. :dust:

PURPLE totally understand, we are all good and hoping you keep the stress down. Hope you get to feeling better.

READY I hope you continue to keep getting better. Little bean is doing well in there, no worries.

RED enjoy GF! I agree, let that body tell you when it is PG!:dust:

AFM... Still no AF... Donations in 2 days. Now I am hoping AF stays away for another 10 mos as I plan to move forward as if I am gearing up to OV. Hoping I have a chance...:dust:

Well I'm on CD14 and would just like to say that having long cycles is SOOO boring. Still another 12-13 days until ovulation *yawns*

Okay, so I'm 11DPO and I broke. Did a test this morning and got a :bfn: I'm surprisingly okay about it though :coffee: I'm not out until AF arrives. I feel better for having done a test, even though it was negative, if that makes sense. My symptoms are still there, even if my GF thinks I'm a crazy lady. Lol! I still feel good about things and taking each day as it comes. I'm not going to test again now until well after AF should have arrived, if she doesn't.

Hope everything is going well with you all. FX'd for everyone!

:dust:

Just wanted to say hello...newbie checking in. We are wtt....off to a clinic end of this month - VERY excited!

Okay, so I'm 11DPO and I broke. Did a test this morning and got a :bfn: I'm surprisingly okay about it though :coffee: I'm not out until AF arrives. I feel better for having done a test, even though it was negative, if that makes sense. My symptoms are still there, even if my GF thinks I'm a crazy lady. Lol! I still feel good about things and taking each day as it comes. I'm not going to test again now until well after AF should have arrived, if she doesn't.

Hope everything is going well with you all. FX'd for everyone!

So sorry you got the dreaded bfn....((((you)))

TWINKLE welcome newbie! GL :dust:

RED definitely not out till AF shows so hang in there, still could be trying to implant. :dust:

Well... No AF... I'm nervous!! DW is OVg so that fits in the normal time that I would be 2-3 days behind. :sad: I called and pushed my donations back.... Few ladies think it is pointless to waste, so, I wait.... I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for those with extra day, I hope you rest!:dust:

Ready~ Wooohooo! All is well here :), how about you?

MM~ What a tease AF seems to be, of all times to play the disappearing act... :hugs: Sending you tons of 'catch the egg' vibes.

Wilsons~ Awww, love the name! :D

Purple~ Sorry to hear you've been stressing, hope things settle down for you.

Red~ Sorry for the bfn, lots of :dust: and crossed fingers for you!

Kezza~ Congrats on your new baby boy!

Bree and Twinklestar~ :wave: and good luck to both of you!

AFM~ My first appointment came a little early, I thought for sure there was an issue with my bladder. Everything turned out okay... I'm just not drinking enough fluids. Everything's good with little bean though, heartbeat is 150 a minute. :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
Redsky... Sorry about your bfn, but loving your positive attitude!

MM- so aggravated for you!! Of all the times to not get AF. Ugh. Hope it comes soon and you can get this started! :dust:

Pink- aww lookit the little bean!!!!!!

Afm... Feeling a bit better. The hormones are kicking my trash... Just super moody all week. On the bright side, R is being SO cute and into it... He texted me the other day to make sure I was on prenatal vitamins. I love it!!

Thanks everyone for the support. AF arrived today so in pain with that but onwards and upwards from here. On the bright side , my GF can be there this time so that's great :thumbup:

FX'd for everyone on their TTC journey.

Hello everyone!

I just stumbled across this thread, and am very happy that I did. I feel like the energy you all have is just what I need to surround myself with through my journey! I've only just begun my second cycle of trying. My partner is ftm and we are using a known donor in hopes of me carrying our first child. The last round didn't work, and I know round #1 rarely does, but I surely hope my journey isn't too long!! We had tried about a year ago for a few cycles but then our donor copped out. I think this one will stay with us through everything, though. I've been reading all kinds of different tips and tricks and will probably end up trying everything. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning from you and sharing with you things from my experience. Very much love to you!

~Carolyn

PINKORBLUE Hey Hun! So elated to hear all is well, and that bean is doing well. You gave the heart beat, so, keeping to my normal predictions, I think we are talking boy! At 7 weeks, 150, I am going to put that out there, yay!

PURPLE yes, I can't even believe how rude this little *itch of an AF is being, I am angry to stop from stressing and crying. On a happier note, looking good there, hoping that you continue to keep feeling better.

REDSKY so sorry that AF flew in so roughly... I hope that she is out fast! :dust:

CBEATTY nice to have you! I am sure that you will be able to gather alot of valueable info from these lovely ladies, please don't hesitate to ask us anything!:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still. I attempted to rest this weekend, and hope AF would get me started, but, nothing, and I didn't really rest. I am trying not to stress out as taht interferes with OV too. Latest cycle I've had since MC, likely going to try to get an appt just to check things. Well, it was great to see some BFPs this morning though, helped lift my spirits. I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend!:dust:

Purple~ Glad you're feeling a little better. Awww, R sounds so sweet! :thumbup:

MM~ Thanks for your prediction :winkwink: I'm thinking boy too. Gosh, what is AF's deal?!?! Thinking of you and hope she shows soon or of you get checked out, they give you something to help bring her along, hope it doesn't cone to that though. :hugs:

Carolyn~ :wave: Good luck on your TTC journey, I hope it's short and sweet! :)

purple~ glad your better but why are you stressed?

mm~ i need the positivity. i hope af comes in soon or at least a chekup can tell you whats going on

red~ im sorry af showed. but i am glad your gf will be there for support on the next round. GL & FX!

pink~ baby's first pic! im glad all is well though.

hello to all the newbies!!!

afm..well my infection is almost gone. and i went to my appt. the dr seriously scared the hell out of me. she said my levels were low in the 270 range. and i may miscarry and be prepared and talked about a d&c. but i was only 3w4d on the day of test. and from what i read that was a good number. so dr did testing yesterday to see if they went up. and i get the results tomorrow morning. i may even be getting an US just to check everything out. im trying to stay calm but seriously who freaking says that. :nope:

Ready - So sorry but your Dr was an a**hole for saying that. They can be super insensitive at times. Don't stress, take it a day at at time. I hope your results will be good. :hugs:

PINKORBLUE yeah, AF is really playing.... i was cramping hard yesterday afternoon, I was in the bathroom every minute hoping it was her, but nothing! UGH! I will def keep you all posted.

READY so sorry the doc was a jerk! However, I've read what you had with the levels, so I wouldn't worry about it Hun. Try to relax and KNOW that your numbers will come back higher!:dust:

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... STILL. I did schedule an appt, ironically it is the week on Feb that I would have been due and the week that OV is suspected if I would have stayed on schedule.... Hope that our angel looks down and gives us some :dust: and hopeful news then. Until then, I continue to wait and will still go to the appt if AF comes before then as I have to know why I am skipping a month (and I hope it is just a month). Shipping donors have contacted me so IUI and shipping ready when my body is.... Frustrating....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->