Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

GAYMUMMY Ok, yes, you are hormonal :haha: BUT.... you are also right, it isn't right and I am sure that you wanted the wonderful opportunity to tell those people on your own. You are PG, so everyone is going to be chalking your moods up to PG, no worries, nurture your little bean, and vent here!:flower:

AFM... CD13: You can stalk my chart!! Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, donations start on Fri so I hope OV doesn't sneak up on me! Got my 2nd HIGH today on the CBFM! We are getting excited. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... will likely test on 2.13.12 and beyond, in order to see if we get a BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12. FXD!

gm~ you're moving right along. i would be mad too! its your decision to tell who you want when you want. and her feelings dont realy compare. but that's coming from another preggo.

krusty~ welcome! when in september may i ask? check out these threads for some help Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...? and At-home Artificial Insemination - HOW TO and success stories. sorry i couldnt get the link right. and there are also plenty of ladies on here willing to help.

nerdy~ your back! the wedding is around the corner. are you ready? im sure you all will be deemed "fit" with no problems. and will soon have little feet running around :winkwink: how long will you wait before getting back in the ttc game? GL with school!

mm~ we are doing good right now. she still having some sympathy pains but she's fine. my hcg went up to 68,887 at 6w3d, which i think is a bit high. the crazy dr said they saw the beginning of a baby but no heartbeat. i had to remind her at the time i was only 5w4d, so would it really show up that early?! she was like well maybe not so we will send you for another U/S this week. i'm waiting to go in and hoping to hear a heartbeat. yay for friday! this is it :happydance: i cant wait to hear/see you post a :bfp:

Nerdy~ Thank you! :D

GayMummy~ I agree, you have the right to be more upset than your sister. I doubt she would react differently if you told people after she made you promise not to say anything. :hugs:

MM~ :wave: I'm doing okay, getting more tired each day. Water just started getting easier to tolerate today, after trying everything in the book to ease M/S lol. Yay for gearing up to O!!! Good luck on your egg chase and can't wait to see a bfp in your post! :dust:

Ready~ :hi: good luck with your U/S appointment! :)

PINKORB So happy that M/S seems to be settling some. The sleep thing however never gets easier.... :haha: I am still so extremely happy for you whenever I see you post, and it's been months!:flower:

READY4 How was the U/S? I am leaning towards Twinsies in there Hun... Those numbers are high....

AFM... CD15: You can stalk my chart!! No PEAK yet, but still high. Donation this evening! Come on TWW! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Hi :)

New to the site.. Well sort of.. I have been creeping the boards for quite awhile but, I just recently took the leap and joined.

Recently single but still plan on going forward with baby plans... Still new to the lingo you use but getting there :)...

I am WTC and hoping to TTC early 2013 with a donor. I have gone back and forth between known and unknown... I have decided to use known. I had a bad taste in my mouth over known for quite some time because when I was with my ex (who I still deeply love and care about) she had an agreement with her friend that he would be the donor. Wellllll they did it the old fashioned way and she told me she wished to continue this way...even after we had just exchanged our first "I love you's" a couple of days before. I was heartbroken obviously but didn't want to stand in her way of her life long dream (she is 13 years older than I am and felt she was running out of time) so I swallowed my pride. She only slept with him the once (didn't concieve) and we spent the next 4 months miserable with each other because she felt my obvious feelings towards her and donor were misplaced and unfair, etc. when in reality I felt cheated, used and, frankly, heartbroken over the whole thing. Anyway I am geting away from the reason why I posted here in the first place...

I am excited to see these kind of threads as I will be starting within the year and wish to hear all of your stories.. The good and the bad.. I also hope to support those who are trying and possibly share my journey as it starts to take off.

Baby dust for all you ladies <3

Forgot to mentiont hat I have some great men in my life and, even though they know I will never do it the ol' fashioned way with them, they are more than willing to give me a chance at being a Mom.

One in particular is and has been willing to donate for years now. He told me at 21 and, naturally, Ididn't pay much mind but 4 years later he has stayed true to his word. Obviously paperwork and many discussions have yet to be done but shortly :)

PINKORB So happy that M/S seems to be settling some. The sleep thing however never gets easier.... :haha: I am still so extremely happy for you whenever I see you post, and it's been months!:flower:

I know.. :haha: Awww, thanks Hun! :hugs: :flower:

McLay~ Sorry about what happened with your ex, that must have been rough. :hugs: Sounds like the man in your life that stayed true to his word is a good one! Lots of luck and baby dust your way for 2013! :flower:

MCLAY welcome! I am sure that you will find not only a good support system here, but also some really good information along your journey. GL FXD!:dust:

AFM... CD16: You can stalk my chart!! Donation completed last night! No PEAK yet, but still high. CM is very watery! Have another donation set for Monday so... Come on TWW! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

pink~ it went great thank you! glad you're feeling better.

mm~ well it wasn't twins. :shrug: i was actually a bit sad about it. but im thinking its just one really healthy bean. so im happy with that...im getting super excited for you. everything is crossed for goodluck! sending lots & lots :dust:

mclay~ im sorry you had such a rough time with your ex. but you seem to have it together now. i hope you have a better experience from here on out. glad you have a willing donor he sounds like a keeper.

afm...well the mood swings have set in (happy, sad, weepy, angry). my boobs are huge and killing me. im tired but its getting boring sitting in the house trying to relax and rest. :nope: **sorry for the rant** other news: i finally got my pic!!!

Attachments

• baby 7w3d.jpg
    baby 7w3d.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
He is definitely a keeper ladies... Thank you for your kind words!

As for the ex... She gets to hear if she is pregnant on thursday... the TWW is almost done for her... I hope it's positive but the whole ordeal has made me pretty emotional considering the circumstances. I still wish I was the one checking for her but what can you do.. we aren't good for each other. Just not in the cards... Wish her all the best though.

Congrats Ready! We are so excited for the both of you. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We are in the dreaded TWW. Hope we get a Valentine's BFP.

:MM – I hope I am back in the arena soon too. Good luck on the tww, lots of
:dust: and I have my FXX'd (double crossed for extra luck) for you :hugs:

Mummy – I’d have been cross too, sorry that happened :flower: Honestly I think it’s only pregnant couples place to share that kind of news, but that’s
just me.

Ready – I am back and sending everyone tons of positive mojo. The wedding is this weekend. I’m so not ready and so nervous. I am excited too though. Also I just have to say kudos to you for speaking up to your doc and what a great pic!

McLay – Welcom and lots of luck ttc. I’m so sorry about the situation with your ex but sounds like you are doing great. Good luck to you!

Mommy2be – Sending lots of :dust:

As for me things have been beyond stressful. Everything for a reason and all this stress lately has me very glad we took a break from ttc until after the wedding. Our donor and his wife (my fiance's best friend) are divorcing so our agreement is null, no more known donor for us. In addition to this new I have been battling bronchitis for about a month the docs put me on steroids which are making me act like a total freaked out nut job. School is actually the one thing going pretty smoothly. The worst of the news is my grandma was put on hospice and they give her about a week to live. We have been making visits and I'm just praying that she doesn't pass while I'm away in Vegas getting married. Sorry for the rant guys. I can't wait to be stressing out over the tww again honestly. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and I'm sending lots of good thoughts everyone's way! Take care ya'll and lots of luck and :dust:

NERDY :hugs::hugs: my heart goes out to you and your family. I hope Grandma can make it through your wedding. So sorry to hear about your donor and his relationship. Head up Hun! :hugs:

READY what a beautiful scan!!! I am so very happy for you two. Thanks for the dust and hopefulness, I need all I can get!:flower:

AFM... CD16/5DPO: Stalk my chart!! Wonderful weekend, did have 2 glasses of wine, but still early in the process so shouldn't be detrimental. I an in the TWW so all water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid from here! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Hi Ladies.

I've been checking out the forum for a few months now, but figured it's time to start chiming in and getting some feedback as well.

I'm 35, been with my wife for 4 1/2 years, and we are going to start TTC next month.

We started the process with the doctors and referrals in getting hooked up with a reproductive endocrinologist last summer, and have just been in a holding pattern most recently because I had never had the chicken pox, and my RE wouldn't start inseminating because I wasn't immune. Got the vaccine in December, and am clear to start next month.

Recently got an HSG test done, and found out that I actually have a blockage in my right fallopian tube, which bummed me out more because I didn't expect it. I'm in great health, come from a family of serious baby makers, and just didn't think there was really going to be any issues.

Just started seeing an acupuncturist yesterday, and we are going to work on some things to enhance my fertility, and now we are nearing the final stages of picking a donor.

So, I'm a little nervous. Hoping that next month I'll actually be ovulating on my left side, or that maybe my body has wisened up to the blockage and ONLY ovulates on the left side now, so that we can get this party started. We are super excited though, and hoping to be able to get some support and feedback from those who've been trying before.

BABYMAKING Welcome :wave: There are plenty of ladies on this site with bloackage, hoping you have your BFP sooner rather than later. Let me know if there is any way that I can help:dust:

AFM... CD17/6DPO: Stalk my chart!! I'm not going to take my temp every day from here, just to ease my SS and nerves. But will track CM and CP.... still good with only water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Ready-Congrats!!:happydance:
pink~ it went great thank you! glad you're feeling better.

mm~ well it wasn't twins. :shrug: i was actually a bit sad about it. but im thinking its just one really healthy bean. so im happy with that...im getting super excited for you. everything is crossed for goodluck! sending lots & lots :dust:

mclay~ im sorry you had such a rough time with your ex. but you seem to have it together now. i hope you have a better experience from here on out. glad you have a willing donor he sounds like a keeper.

afm...well the mood swings have set in (happy, sad, weepy, angry). my boobs are huge and killing me. im tired but its getting boring sitting in the house trying to relax and rest. :nope: **sorry for the rant** other news: i finally got my pic!!!

Thank you MrsMM.

We haven't told that many close friends the actual details, so it's so great to have a place to be able to share.

And I'm new at the lingo, but my fingers are crossed for you!

mclay~ i think that's the best attitude to have with the situation. GL hun!

mommy~ thanks so much! oh how exciting! i see you're about halfway through the tww. how are you holdin up? GL & lots of :dust:

nerdy~ i felt the same way. it's totally normal. just try and relax and know that everything will be beautiful. :winkwink: post a pic when you get back. the donor situation sucks. dont give up you will find a new one. i hope you feel better for the wedding. i hope your gma holds on long enough for you to be by her side.:hugs: stay positive!!! thanks. im actually going to stay in the same office but deal with a different dr from now on. i hit my last straw with her at my appt. she actually had the nerve to say something about bringing in the "father of the baby" (yes that is what she said infront of my DW!) for testing. i told her he was a donor but has no part in this so he will not be included.:growlmad:

mm~ your in the tww!!! dont worry about the wine. (honestly, i had a few glasses in the beginning, and truthfully it made me more relaxed) i think you are doing very well in staying relaxed and calm. this has to be your month. i know your angel is looking down blessing you:hugs::hugs::hugs:
thank you hun. im happy to see the monster is growing & healthy. (yes i call he/she the monster):haha: because he/she is wreaking havoc on my body each and everyday. i hate to say it but im a bit miserable but hoping things get better after going into my 2nd trimester. (i feel horrible for saying it:nope:)

babymaking~ welcome! im sure you will find lot of help in here. i hope you find a donor soon. GL & FX for you.

im sending loads of :dust: to all those in the tww!!! and i hope all the fellow preggos are doing well wherever you are in your journey.

BABYMAKING Hang on in there, you will tell others when you are ready if at all. And you are more than welcome and in fact encouraged to come here and chat with us. Beleive it or not, it helps us get through ups and downs.!:dust:

READY don't even be feeling bad for saying that, honesty is best, and besides we WILL all understand when we get there. I have had one so I am VERY aware of the misery that you are in, the SWEET misery! I sooo hopeour little angel is looking down on us!

AFM... CD23/8DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp this weekend and beyond till AF or BFP!! Testing early in 3 days!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of egg chasing :sex: and BFPS!!! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

mclay~ i think that's the best attitude to have with the situation. GL hun!

mommy~ thanks so much! oh how exciting! i see you're about halfway through the tww. how are you holdin up? GL & lots of :dust:

nerdy~ i felt the same way. it's totally normal. just try and relax and know that everything will be beautiful. :winkwink: post a pic when you get back. the donor situation sucks. dont give up you will find a new one. i hope you feel better for the wedding. i hope your gma holds on long enough for you to be by her side.:hugs: stay positive!!! thanks. im actually going to stay in the same office but deal with a different dr from now on. i hit my last straw with her at my appt. she actually had the nerve to say something about bringing in the "father of the baby" (yes that is what she said infront of my DW!) for testing. i told her he was a donor but has no part in this so he will not be included.:growlmad:

mm~ your in the tww!!! dont worry about the wine. (honestly, i had a few glasses in the beginning, and truthfully it made me more relaxed) i think you are doing very well in staying relaxed and calm. this has to be your month. i know your angel is looking down blessing you:hugs::hugs::hugs:
thank you hun. im happy to see the monster is growing & healthy. (yes i call he/she the monster):haha: because he/she is wreaking havoc on my body each and everyday. i hate to say it but im a bit miserable but hoping things get better after going into my 2nd trimester. (i feel horrible for saying it:nope:)

babymaking~ welcome! im sure you will find lot of help in here. i hope you find a donor soon. GL & FX for you.

im sending loads of :dust: to all those in the tww!!! and i hope all the fellow preggos are doing well wherever you are in your journey.

Everything is going well, keeping my fingers crossed for us as well as for everyone else. Keep that bean growing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->