Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

:hi: to all the newbies

mommy~ how are you?

myalways~ how have you been?

pinkorblue~ thank you. im starting realize that everyday will not be great. but it will be alll worth it in the end. i hope you are feeling good.

an and rl~ goodluck on your next cycle:hugs:

mm~ i am so beyond happy for you! i knew it would happen. :happydance:

afm...ive been resting alot. i cant wait to be in the 2nd trimester so i can get up and be active again. its amazing how this kid already controls so much of my life. i have a drs appt on thursday. hoping to hear the heartbeat if all is ok.

sending :dust: to all you ladies in your journey

Sounds like most of us have a big day this Thursday.

MM - I really hope your test is good and numbers are high.

Ready - sorry u don't feel so great but it will be so worth it in the end.

AFM, i have an appt this Thurs too. Checking for follies' size and possibly get at IUI date. can't wait.

ADROPLET good luck at your appt! I know the process all too well, but it can all work out! I hope they are the best size and plentiful when you go in, sounds like donations could start Friday! :dust:

READY I know, you were sooo right about this cycle for me... it is always much easier for me to believe in all the BnB ladies than myself.... Being the 3rd time PG, I know how you are feeling, it is definitely amazing how contorlling the little ones can be, you will soon be in 2nd tri, hang in there. I hope you hear the strongest of heartbeats tomorrow!

AFM... CD35/20DPO: Lines are MUCH darker! I am officially not testing anymore... well, unless I get this super urge, I have 1 HPT left... :haha: Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

Ready4ourbaby-Ive been goo just dealing with college at the moment & trying to get this ovulation thing right , its a little difficult but Ill get it right. Im sorry ur not feeling well but once yu get to ur 2nd trimester yu should be fine & we wana c belly pictures :)

omg i am SO thrilled for you MM. So thrilled!! Been thinking about you all but babyandbump doesnt like to come up on my phone!! Hope you are all well!! xoxo!

MM~ Glad your lines got darker for you! Mine never did, so gave up on testing with the 2 line ones, thank goodness for digis. :haha: I can't stop smiling, I'm still doing :happydance: for you!

Adroplet~ Good luck!! :thumbup:

Ready~ Get as much rest as you need to :flower: I've been doing the same thing. One more month to go and MS should be gone. :)

Mya~ Lots of :dust: your way! :)

Wilsons~ :wave: Good to see you posting again, how have you been? :D

Just got back from appt...
I have a 19, 16, 15 and others too small to matter now. My lining is at a 10.:thumbup: (pretty good considering i was on 150mg of clomid) RE wants to wait a few more days to try and get the 15 and 16 ones bigger for better chances. So, as of now, I am scheduled for back to back IUIs on Mon and Tues.
can't wait.

PINKORBLUE so crazy, because DW suggested we get a couple of Digis to see the changes until we get in for a scan. I am sure that we will. I have to make it a few more weeks to gain a small piece of mind.... I am so excited I want to :happydance: but am so scared to, so thanks for getting some in for me!

ADROPLET sounds like the doc has a good plan, I am sure in a week, they will grow more, then it is trigger and TWW!!! :dust:

WILSONS Hey Mommies!!! Thank you so much! How are you two? Time is getting close!!! YAY!!!

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, :sort TWWs, sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

MM~ :thumbup: for DW! They made me feel better while I waited for my first scan. I understand, I'll keep :happydance: til you're ready to join in! :winkwink:

Adroplet~ Hope this cycle is the one for you! :flower:

My partner and I have been together almost 3 years and we're attempting our first at home insem in about a week. We've got a donor and I've been charting my cycle for 5 months now. We're nervous and excited, does anyone have any tips for us?

Congratulations MrsMM!! So happy to read the news and looking forward to following your journey. Sending good thoughts to that bean:thumbup:

Thanks PinkorBlue for the welcome.

AFM, I started acupuncture two weeks ago, and am now doing Castor Oil Packs per the recommendation of my acupuncturist, to help with the blockage on my right side. Our RE says we will only inseminate when I'm ovulating on the left (GO LEFTY!), but my acupuncturist still wants to clear up any stagnation I may have going on with the other side, and that it will help overall.

So, when my next period starts, we'll be getting an ultrasound to see where the follicles are at, and if it's on the left side, then we'll be inseminating as early as next month. Still waiting on CMV status to make the final decision on sperm donors. We're going through California Cryobank, and our filling out the last bit of paper work in hopes that all systems will be a go for next month:book: . We are putting up a vision board this week, and I'm meditating on the left side being the dominant one.

Still contemplating clomid, and we will be deciding when we meet with the RE if we will do one or two inseminations per cycle. So much to consider!

Wishing you all the best on your journeys and lots of :dust:

My partner and I have been together almost 3 years and we're attempting our first at home insem in about a week. We've got a donor and I've been charting my cycle for 5 months now. We're nervous and excited, does anyone have any tips for us?

Welcome :) baby :dust: to u

Hello ready, hope everything is going well. WE ARE HANGING IN HERE. HAD 2 INSEMENATIONS THIS WEEKEND, AND HAVING 2 more shipped this week. Keeping our fingers crossed. How's pregnancy treating you?

[ QUOTE=READY4OURBABY;8]:hi: to all the newbies

mommy~ how are you?

myalways~ how have you been?

pinkorblue~ thank you. im starting realize that everyday will not be great. but it will be alll worth it in the end. i hope you are feeling good.

an and rl~ goodluck on your next cycle:hugs:

mm~ i am so beyond happy for you! i knew it would happen. :happydance:

afm...ive been resting alot. i cant wait to be in the 2nd trimester so i can get up and be active again. its amazing how this kid already controls so much of my life. i have a drs appt on thursday. hoping to hear the heartbeat if all is ok.

sending :dust: to all you ladies in your journey[/QUOTE]

mommy2be- Im fine just adjusting to college kinda tiring :( lol, i see ur resting a lot , thats good , have u had any symptoms ? no nausea ?

Rainbowbaby- How exciting that you are starting now! I am hoping to start trying in April and have done loads of research, so happy to answer any questions. Although there are plenty of people on here with real-life experience to draw from! Are you doing DIY? If so, how did you find your donor? One tip, I bought a CBFM which has made charting SO easy- I just don't have to chart. This thing does all the work for me!

I got bad news this weekend that our chosen donor (an acquaintance of ours) has tested negative on the fertility test I bought him online. He is disappointed, and my partner and I feel responsible for him finding this out. (He would never have known otherwise). And I am feeling pretty down about it. He was really ideal for us, and we already had someone else back out on us before him. We may still try with him for a couple months- I am not convinced that the fertility test is reliable....

I'm pretty scared to use online sites to find a donor/stranger. What if they end up wanting more contact with our baby? How do you trust a stranger will not try to screw you over after the baby is born?! Not to mention the fear about trusting that their STI tests are recent enough, etc etc. But we've run out of suitable friends/ acquaintances. Has anyone else had to deal with these concerns?

Anyway, it seems like there are so many recently pregnant women! That's very exciting, and very encouraging. I hope you are all feeling well!! :hugs:

:dust: to all the rest!!

PondHooper- My sister had the same problem with this guy she wanted as her donor but what she did was google these papers stating basically he was only there to provide the sperm nothng else & he signed it. So she did that because she thought maybe when the baby was born he would try to go to court & get half custody and so on. So i think once you get pregnant have the papers ready & have him sign it. Sometimes they wont sign it and ask ''oh u dont trust me'' dont let that get to u just say its just what you have to do. Hope this help

PondHooper- My sister had the same problem with this guy she wanted as her donor but what she did was google these papers stating basically he was only there to provide the sperm nothng else & he signed it. So she did that because she thought maybe when the baby was born he would try to go to court & get half custody and so on. So i think once you get pregnant have the papers ready & have him sign it. Sometimes they wont sign it and ask ''oh u dont trust me'' dont let that get to u just say its just what you have to do. Hope this help
That's a good idea. I was thinking to pay a lawyer- but I suppose as long as I've got a signature, that'll do the trick! Thank you :) Now to find the donor....

hey all.
Had my IUI this morning at 33 hrs after trigger and will be going in for another IUI early tomorrow morning. My TWW just started and I can't wait for it to be over. I have to find something to keep me busy.

Pondhopper- Our donor is a close friend of ours. He has a daughter and said he is going to help us until we conceive. We talked about what would happen once we did conceive and we agreed on updating him along the way and if the child wants to meet him he is open to it but said he wouldn't take the child from us which was my biggest fear. It still is because he could change his mind later on and here in Utah second parent adoptions aren't allowed so my partner wouldn't have rights and our donor would still have his. So the threat of losing the potential child will always be in the back of mind until Utah changes it's adoption laws and allows same sex marriages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->