Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

OMG I've been gone toooooooo long ''/

READY-Congrats !!!!!! I am so happy for yu :)

MrsMM24- Good Luck :)

moomy2be- good luck also :)

MM~ Stalking your chart!!! :thumbup::flower:

Ready~ That's awesome that your scan pic has a caption on the bottom, too cute! :D :hugs: As happy as I know you are to be pregnant, it sucks going through changes that make you feel blah day after day. Don't feel bad about that, things will get better!

Babymaking~ :wave: Hope your TTC journey is a quick one! :)

Nerdy~ Ouch about your donor and it sounds like you're through quite a lot right now. Big :hugs: I hope things start to ease up on you soon. Keeping your grandma in my thoughts and prayers.

Myalways~ :hi:

Wow so glad my partner and I found this group. i.can't seem to get any responses on other threads (probably because we are new)! We are 18 DPO today and a couple days late on the witch. I have a few symptoms like veiny bbs, some cramping, just overall not feeling well today and yesterday, and slightly sore boobs. I really though the witch was gonna show her face a couple days ago but she didn't. Today when i wiped about 8 hours ago there was the slightest bit of pink blood on the paper and no more after that. Could this be implantation bleeding or is it too late for it to be? I never spot before AF, usually just full on from the start. We didn't test today but did yesterday morning and last night Bfn! What do you ladies think?

Totally don't mean to steal your thread either it just seems like others don't understand how difficult this is when you cant just go to bed and BD and make a baby! AI can get so frustrating! Baby dust to all!

AN and RL absolutely no problem, you aren't stealing, we hope we can help you. As for the slight appearance of blood, I would say at 18DPO that is late for implantation, BUT, there is always the chance that you are not 100% positive as to when OV happened (temp drop, temping) or you have rather long cycles. Right now, no :af: is a good sign! FXD!:dust:

AFM... CD26/11DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Was testing early today, but lost the nerve!! I am not feeling as hopeful, I have little to no symptoms really, but, you never know.... Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

I was thinking that was a little late. Probably AF playing tricks on me. We got a + Smiley face with OPK on January 26th.

FXed for your BFP!!

AN RL ok, well that is a little better determinate.... a Smiley face means the OV would be in the next 12-36 hours so at the latest you OV on 1.28.11 which would mean at the least you are 16DPO today.... FXD! It is still a possibilty, hope AF isn't playing tricks, just gearing up to be missing for the next 9 mos!:dust:

AN and RL so sorry that the witch flew in on you all.... :hugs: Good Luck next cycle!:dust:

Hi Ladies, :wave: Happy Valentine's Day!

AFM... CD27/12DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Well, I did go home and test last night, BFN, but I knew it was early, was just trying to capture the date prior to Valentine's day or Our angel's Ddate. I am now, just waiting. AF is due on Saturday..... Although we had focus, we will not be getting a BFP before our angel's due date, 2.15.12. Now we will try to get our 2012 delivery so March and April are our chances before we need to re-evaluate and plan accordingly. I hope you all enjoy your Valentine's Day no matter what you are doing:dust:

MYALWAYS thanks, it was a lovely night with my ladies! I hope you enjoyed the same or better!

AFM... CD28/13DPO: Well, I tested today, in honor of our Angel. BFN. I took my temp as well, it is still about 98.64, but.... I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs. I am not as hopeful but will continue to track symptoms until AF arrives. AF is due on Saturday..... today has started off hard, as I knew it would. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Sad day for me today, so I apologize if I am not on as much as you all may have gotten accustomed to. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!:dust:

YAY! i have been looking for a forum like this for hours with NO luck at all!
My GF and iwould like to start trying around november this year and are extremly excited... However we would really prefer do it at home. I was curious if yall knew much about the IUI and ICI at home and what are your thoughts on them??

YAY! i have been looking for a forum like this for hours with NO luck at all!
My GF and iwould like to start trying around november this year and are extremly excited... However we would really prefer do it at home. I was curious if yall knew much about the IUI and ICI at home and what are your thoughts on them??

Welcome Chelcey :) :hi: :flower:

I will also be TTC in Nov :) yayayayaya us lol & IUI at home shouldnt be done so they say but shit we trying to have a baby & most ppl like me rather do it at home then to go to the doctor & spend alot of $$$. I rather do it at home because its MY HOME you knoow . There is no place like home plus I know my girlfriend wants to send the :spermy: off , so she can have a part in this although we agree I would have it because she doesn't want to. But I say go for it love :thumbup: I will send you lots & lots of baby :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: & an ICI is basically an IUI but your not sticking the catheter up in your cervix your basically just spraying the outside with the :spermy:. also if you dont mind how old are you?:shrug:

:wave: CHELCY, so happy you are here! You are more than welcome in this thread, I am so sure that we will be able to provide all the support outside of your family at home unit as you will need!:dust:

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

MM- you don't know me... but I have been dipping in and out of this forum for some time, so I know how tough your journey has been... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You've inspired me to actually write on here, amazing. :)

My partner and I are (finally) due to start trying in April, if our donor doesn't drop out on us. I feel like I have been waiting my entire life for this, so here's to hoping I change that WTT to a TTC to a Pregnant very soon.

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh honey, I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Going to your journal right now!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! :D :D

Welcome aboard, Chelcey and PondHopper!!! Good luck to both of you and lots of baby :dust: :flower:

PONDHOPPER thank you soooo much! I am happy that I was able to get you to write here with my happy news. It has been a long road and I know that each and everyonoe in here will be blessed with a sticky BFP!!! :dust:

ADROPLET Thank you! I am soo happy and super nervous at the same time!:flower:

PINKORBLUE thank you soooo much! I am extremely happy right now as I am sure you know... I am also very nervous, as the line is not very dark, but I am holding onto hope.

I thank you all so very much for all the well wishes, thoughts, prayers and the loads of :dust: that you all have given me over the year!

AFM... CD34/19DPO: I tested again this morning, still a BFP, it is still faint, hoping that it gets darker and darker and the results are good on Thursday! Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->