Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

READY4 so good to hear from you. I have been only lurking (outside of updating my journal and checkin in on my testing threads) otherwise, everything else is going well. So that is a BOY you are carrying huh, all that trouble I am sure the "the bump" is male! Can't wait for more updates, and glad that you, DW, and "bump" are doing well.

:wave: Hi ladies, I came out of lurking-ness for a moment. Want to say welcome to all the new joiners to the thread, and GL to those that are waiting in ANY form of a TWW!:dust::dust:

Well I was ovulating yesterday morning so our donor came over and we inseminated once in the morning and once again at night. I checked again this morning and still getting the smiley face so we are going to inseminate again today and then once tomorrow for good measure. Fingers Crossed!

Jenloves and Morriang- I'm joining the Christmas baby party too! I inseminated twice this weekend. (My first times!!) Although I think I may have been a bit early- CBFM just gave me a peak fertility reading this morning, which probably means the egg is released tomorow. So- it's possible, but I am trying not to hold my breath!

:dust:

MM- just wanted to say that I've been thinking of you and thanks for being so positive on this board all the time!:flower:

PONDHOPPER FXD!!! Hoping you see some dark pink sticky BFP lines in 2 weeks!!! :dust:

PONDHOPPER ~ Good Luck Love !

Everybody ~ Heyyyy :) Hows it going ?

:wave: to the new ladies here, hope your ttc journeys are short ones!

Hi Ready! Aww, baby looks great, Hun and yay for hearing the heartbeat! :D

:hugs: MM, good to see you posting! :flower:

I'm doing good, baby is getting bigger and playing soccer more often lol. I'm loving all the movement and treasuring each one, I'm going to miss it. Counting the days til the gender scan on the 17th of this month..

Hey all! Just wanted to jump in and say hi. I'm new to babyandbump and have just made a few posts in other forums (at home donor sperms, lesbians TTC).

It's great to find such a big community here from so many different places. I am a Canadian living in Ireland with my Italian fiancee, and we're onto round 3 of at home inseminations. I had a chemical/early m/c last month, so it's not totally clear if I'm even back to ovulating, but we tried anyway. My partner asked the Dr. if we should wait, and the Dr. looked right at me (with this knowing gaze, because I'm kind of ... proactive) and said "well, I am not going to tell you to wait, because I know you will go ahead if you want to anyway!"

Trying not to get too stressed about things. The m/c was hard but almost all of my female friends (I'm 38 btw) have had a m/c before or between babies, so it's like I expected it might happen. But of course, I'm really hoping that was the one and only angel...

Ciao for now and good luck to everyone!

ipednwired - welcome to B&B! :flower: My name is Ein, and it's good to have you on here! I am sorry to hear about your m/c fx'd that that will be your only angel. :hugs:

:dust:

Here is some baby dust for you! Take care and have a good day!

Hi Ladies. I've been lurking but haven't posted since I first introduced myself.

This is our first cycle inseminating. We decided to go the clomid route, since the HSG showed an occlusion on my right side, and my RE wanted to make sure we had the best chances possible.

I was on 50mg from CD5-CD9. Went in for US on CD12, and had a 24mm follie on the left, and a 22mm on the right (blocked side). We did the trigger right then and there, and my wife and I headed back 24 hours later for the insemination. We used donor sperm from california cryobank. The andrologist (Sperm engineer lady? ) said after washing there were 9.4 million swimmers.

Insemination went well, had some cramping for a few hours, but felt great otherwise.

It's 6DPIUI, and I've officially decided that this has been the longest 6 days of my life, and it's like watching paint dry. We've been keeping a positive outlook, and even made a little altar. I got really upset yesterday with a friend's comment, although I know it wasn't meant to hurt, but she nonchalantly wrote how after this two week wait, you pee on a stick and find out you're not pregnant, and then you have to go through it all over again.

Ouch.

Anyhow, keeping a positive outlook regardless. Setting my intentions and working on my breathing with welcoming thoughts for our baby. It'll happen when it's supposed to, but I would love for it to happen....right NOW :)

Thanks for letting me vent. I'm hoping my experience can help others not able to get a known donor and having to go the IUI way.

Hey everyone,

Just found this group and figured I'd jump right in!

My name is Laura and my Dp is Amy. This month will be our third month of ttc with known donor and home insems. Had a chemical/early miscarriage this month which was horrible, but we've decided to jump straight back on the roundabout.

xxx

Hi everyone! Welcome to the site!

I just wanted to share something with everyone...

Ape and I found our Donor, and we are officially going to start TTC in July! If I can wait that long! :haha:

Ein_85,

Congrats on finding a donor. We are currently looking for one. Much babydust.

EIN that is awesome!! It has been a while, I have been waiting on you.... :dust:

:hi: newcomers! GL FXD!:dust:

Only right I share some of my news, the rest you all know you can read in my journal.

AFM... Well,I have been gone a few days, in that time, AF arrived on Thursday midday, then we were out looking at homes, and then there was Easter yesterday (Happy Easter - belated) and today, absolutely no spotting, no sign of AF as she ended yesterday evening. So, my doc was called Friday and I have my HSG scheduled for this Thursday! Soooooo much going on. But I am happy AF has come and gone and we are looking at TTC again in a couple weeks. Looks like I have a testing date, tentatively... YAY, seems like forever. Hoping we have some NYs Babies brewing ladies! :dust:

I got my first positive for ovulation smiley face on March 31st. We inseminated twice on the 31st and then once on the 1st. It is now the 8th...how soon can I expect a possible positive pregnancy test? I know they say to wait until your missed period but do I really have to wait that long? Also, I don't know how many days cycle I am as this is my first round and I never really paid attention so I'm not exactly sure on which date I'm supposed to start. Any insight?

morriang- since it is the 9th i say wait til the 14th of april then test :)

morriang- since it is the 9th i say wait til the 14th of april then test :)

That is what we were thinking too...SO hard to wait! Going to be so upsetting to get a negative so you are probably right, better to wait as long as I possibly can for better odds of getting a positive test!

**Baby dust to all**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->