Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

I think the people in this thread are less judgemental than a few others, because alot of us face prejudice from people, even before ttc (trying to concieve). A few girls in here already have kids, a few are pregnant, and some are still waiting to try, so I'm sure if you have any questions, someone will be able to answer them!

Never listen to people who judge you, no-one's perfect!!! Plus age etc doesn't matter, I have a 16 year old friend who's just had a baby 4 days ago, and also a friend who brought up her girlfriends baby when they were both 17!

Hey girls,

I am slightly new to this site and EXCITED to find this thread. My partner and I have been together for almost 4 and half years. We are TTC #1 and doing in home insemination via a donor. We are debating whether to use preseed or pre conceive plus? Its hard enough for "us" to conceive so I am trying it ALL!! :winkwink::winkwink:

I am currently taking Clomid 100mg (for Endo issues), Maca, pre nats, folic acid, b6, b12, vit C, baby aspirin 81mg, and robitussin.

Just not sure what to buy as far as preseed vs. pre conceive plus.

Best wishes ladies. :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, I am not a rainbow mummy but I wanted to come over and wish every single one of you luck!

Well done ladies who are expecting...you deserve it! :thumbup:

:flower::kiss: Fran:flower:

Hi ladies, I am not a rainbow mummy but I wanted to come over and wish every single one of you luck!

Well done ladies who are expecting...you deserve it! :thumbup:

:flower::kiss: Fran:flower:

Thank you very much. :happydance::happydance: I wish you luck as well! Have a good day!

I <3 this thread!!!! Im not LGTB but I sure give it up to those who are!!!!!!!! Especially those couples TTC! Lots of :babydust: for you all!!!!!!!!!

Hey all! We are in cycle 1 of TTC #1 (for me, #3 for us). Wifey & I have been together almost 3 years, she has a 4yo from her ex hus & a 6 mon old, conceived naturally with a friend, the same friend and I are also going to ttc, starting this coming up weekend. I realize alot of you on here might not agree with the way we are choosing to get pg but for us, it is what we want! I hope to find a buddy or two on here! lots of babydust, sprinkling down from our rainbow on all you lovely ladies ttc!

Hello :flower:

I'm Shelby. I am 18 years old and girlfriend, Kristy, is 20. We were best friends for two years before our relationship began and now we've been together for 9 months. We are currently WTT and plan to start TTC in June 2012, after I graduate from college.

All of my family is completely supportive of us and most of her family is. I will be carrying the baby, so we will be using sperm from her older brother. He and his wife have both agreed (quite excitedly, I might add!) to help us create a family.

I'd like to snag the blinkie is that's alright :flower:

Hi Shelby :) Welcome to BnB :)

Alright ladies, I have a question (a silly one probably) - just been discussing the details with my friend (our donor) and he said:

"You do realise I can't just do it in a cup and come on over I have to be there, do the deed then it's turkey baster time as from the second of *cough* ejaculation *cough* the sperm start to die as they come into contact with the air. It's literally going to be a case of leave me in the bathroom for a while and you wait in the bedroom until youir OH runs in with a plastic tub and tells you to open wide lmao!"

Is it really going to be that much of a rush? I was at least planning on making him a cup of tea or something lol. Or even ushering him out the door - I'm not entirely comfortable with him loitering in another room...

How long do we have before the sperm start to die?

x

Hi Shelby :) Welcome to BnB :)

Alright ladies, I have a question (a silly one probably) - just been discussing the details with my friend (our donor) and he said:

"You do realise I can't just do it in a cup and come on over I have to be there, do the deed then it's turkey baster time as from the second of *cough* ejaculation *cough* the sperm start to die as they come into contact with the air. It's literally going to be a case of leave me in the bathroom for a while and you wait in the bedroom until youir OH runs in with a plastic tub and tells you to open wide lmao!"

Is it really going to be that much of a rush? I was at least planning on making him a cup of tea or something lol. Or even ushering him out the door - I'm not entirely comfortable with him loitering in another room...

How long do we have before the sperm start to die?

x

What my donor does.... He is in the guest bedroom next to mine and he does his thang in a softcup. I put pre-seed in the softcup (helps sperm live) and then my OH puts the softcup in under my cervix. I usually leave it in until the next morning. My best friend got pregnant first time doing this. So i believe it works better than the turkey bastor method. FX for you hun

Allstars, Tegan was conceived using the bathroom thing :lol: worked first month for us!

Hey guys- Id like to jump in on this team, if its ok! Im Linds 32 and DP is 36. Weve been together 11 years in September and have three boys together aged 22,10 and 4. We also have a live in grandson whos 20 months. Were actively ttc #4 using a fresh known donor. DS 4 was also conceived this way. Like a couple of you, our donor comes over, does is "deed" in a spare room of the house, then DP places it at my cervix through a syringe.

Hi all,

I'd love to join this team!!

Myself and DP have been ttc through home inseminaton for nearly 12 months now (give of take a couple of months due to donor availabilty). It's amazing to read so many success story, it gives me hope that it will be us soon.

I suppose i'm on here to make sure were doing things right, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've recently been put on Clomid by my GP so i'm hoping that this will give us a boast.

Look forward to hearing from everyone x

Hello everyone!

My partner and I would also like to join this group! We are TTC #1 this is going to be our first month uisng At home Insemination with donor sperm. Our donor is my partners best guy friend. Right now we are on CD 3 and both very excited :)

Hope to get to know you all and wishing everyone a BFP!!

Hello everyone!

My partner and I would also like to join this group! We are TTC #1 this is going to be our first month uisng At home Insemination with donor sperm. Our donor is my partners best guy friend. Right now we are on CD 3 and both very excited :)

Welcome ladies!! :dust: :dust: your way hun!!! Let us know how it goes. Are you charting on FF yet?:hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone!

Yay! Good luck on your journey guys! It really is an exciting process. :flower:

AFM - I'm officially in the TWW. Baby daddy donor came over Sunday night and last night. He's just such a great guy. Last night he came over, swam with my boys, ate dinner with us and just hung out. After dinner, he cleaned the kitchen. I told partner Mistee "Damn, I shouldnt be having his baby - I should be marrying him!" :haha:

We got two good insems in - one Sunday and the other last night. Based on cm, I Od in the night last night or early this morning. We were going to get another insem in tonight however, I had to get groceries in the house. Not only were the kids complaining but the animals were threatening to kill me in my sleep! So, I hope one insem approximately 31 hours before O and another insem approximately 7 hours before O is good enough to catch the egg.

Now, here comes the part that makes me batt crazy - the TWW!! :wacko:

TNT: Yep! Charting on FF :) I hope you get your positive this month!

Lind: Wishing you lots of luck!!!

Ok I'm exhausted so I'm heading to bed.

You ladies have a great day!

Hello everyone!

Yay! Good luck on your journey guys! It really is an exciting process. :flower:

AFM - I'm officially in the TWW. Baby daddy donor came over Sunday night and last night. He's just such a great guy. Last night he came over, swam with my boys, ate dinner with us and just hung out. After dinner, he cleaned the kitchen. I told partner Mistee "Damn, I shouldnt be having his baby - I should be marrying him!" :haha:

We got two good insems in - one Sunday and the other last night. Based on cm, I Od in the night last night or early this morning. We were going to get another insem in tonight however, I had to get groceries in the house. Not only were the kids complaining but the animals were threatening to kill me in my sleep! So, I hope one insem approximately 31 hours before O and another insem approximately 7 hours before O is good enough to catch the egg.

Now, here comes the part that makes me batt crazy - the TWW!! :wacko:

FX and loads of :dust: your way hun!!! Sounds like you did it around right time. :hugs:

TNT: Yep! Charting on FF :) I hope you get your positive this month!

Lind: Wishing you lots of luck!!!

Ok I'm exhausted so I'm heading to bed.

You ladies have a great day!

Good luck to you too hun! :dust:

Hi all,

Right, were to start.... We've started using the CBFM this month and today is my first peak fertile day (cd14), usually O on the cd15 so going to do an opk just to be sure! Donor has just confirmed he can come over tonight but can't make tomorrow but can do Friday!! Hoping these days will be ok ( fx'd). Trying to feel really positive this month.

Linda - looks like we'll be in 2ww together, I've got everything crossed for the both of us!!

Baby dust to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->