Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

Morning again, hope everyone is alright :)

Been watching to much Anime last night hahaha, sleepy.. -__-

Anyhow, ive got a babyshower on tomorrow (2 of my friends actually) and i still need to get one of them a pressie Yikes!!! Has any of you lovely ladys an idea what would be suitable they can use (so not the obvious clothes and socks etc.?)

X Sam

hi babes!sam hmmn what can u buy for a baby shower that wld be dofferent , u cld buy the moms to be some sexy stuff for after the baby!

hi girls how u im ok today 8dpo had a bit of dizzyness light head which is wried for me hate the 2ww gem xxx

jup the 2 ww is a b*tch..

hmm i will have alook around, im not to sure of their sizes though..
Isnt a baby showers to get something for the baby though?!

Anyhow, maybe a baby nailclipper and brush set or something?

I think Carrie may have disowned us :cry:

Ivory, I could never do that! I'm so sorry that I went AWOL girls. I've been shattered this week, am practically falling into bed when I get in from work. Have barely had the energy to switch on my laptop let alone type a coherent post. Sounds like everything's going well for you all, I'm sure there'll be announcements Xmas :bfp:'s in December :hug:

nail clipper? well that sounds kinda ordinary. maybe get the baby a complete set of clothes with shoes to match or sumthing bt then do u know if u shd buy pink or blue!u can say that again about the two week wait im not sure where i sound anymore im beginning to think my O was yesterday if yes then im totally out. oh dear God pls No!

hi carrie b i thot u had abandoned us as well. nice to see u here agin. how is the bean doing?

Bean is zapping his mummy of every available drop of energy! He's probably dancing around in there like he's at a rave with all the adrenaline he's taking! I on the other hand am constantly ready for bed! How are you? Any good 2ww symptoms?

some keep getting dizzy . think i make things babe going cazy in 2ww

hey carrie, i feel like im carriying weight in my lower belly, sometimes im reall uncomfortable but like today i dnt feel it unless i bend down but i know its there the ache that is.i was thinking it was O but its not one sidedthough its just across my lower belly. wahtchatink?>

Oooh! That sounds like a good sign!! xx

really? did u feel that too? my cycle this month is so unusual, im not getting my usual O signs this time im supposed too and if i didnt O when i thot i did i shd be now but im not seeing the signs. my boobs are starting to ache now, intermittent throbs!oh dear!

really? did u feel that too? my cycle this month is so unusual, im not getting my usual O signs this time im supposed too and if i didnt O when i thot i did i shd be now but im not seeing the signs. my boobs are starting to ache now, intermittent throbs!oh dear!

good sighs hun heres to lots of:bfp: let the:witch: be gone :hugs:

morayo, i think things are sounding good for you. I had loads of aches and twinges that i thought were ov, which is why i couldn't decide when i had ovulated and am still not certain. It felt like i could've ov'd on any of four occasions over the space of a week and a half and that never happens to me. When is testing taking place? x

I'm just back from seeing the midwife. I've chosen to go to our local maternity unit. It's only midwife-led but i would only want an epidural at the very last resort anyway. It has a birthing pool and i've requested a water birth if possible. They encourage lots of movement and free choice of positions etc so i'm happy with that. Feel a bit scared making all these decisions so soon. x

hi girls thanks ivory i dnt kno wwhen i will test yet im going to wait until i miss af then i will test. im all prayers for my bean to stick u know with the mc i had the last time. i dont doubt my ability to get pg i just want the grace to carry it thru! good choice about the midwife gurl, just relax and try to enjoy the journey to motherhood sweets cos its over before u know it. dnt sweat the small stuff!

hi girls 9dpo and i no im bad but tested today with ic and got :bfn: i no im bad just thoght id tell u
:hugs:

hey leo thats ok. keep testing! this month is team rainbows month of all round bfps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->