Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

hi girls just wanted to c want u think
well i had watery cm from day 11 -14 with some ewcm on day 14 than back 2 watery day 15 than cm went 2 creamy lotion like
but i think i got my bfp okp on day 15 but not 100 %

the reason im asking is that i have been told that after u get opk . if your cm drys up it means no egg was released is that true and u think it happen to me ?

gem

i havent read rthat up anywhere gurl! maybe u want to do some more research on that?

Morning girls..

Leo i haven't hear of that either :) Sounds like perfectly good O to me !

Yay Ding Ding the :witch: is gone :D, celebrated with some :sex: yesterday too haha TMI i know, sorry

Anyhow.. Plan 2009LEO is on it's way muahahaha

thats great. glad to know ure getting some so soon after af!lol.its nite here about 8pm

Muahahah yeah, it was quite funny actually haha, have a look at my journal ;)

Anyhow, how are you doing?! is hubby gone already now or?

hes been gone since sunday.im cool though. still hv e the lower belly cramps too

Leo i've never heard that and i think you ov'd just fine. Morayo, i had lower ab cramps and some twinges in my side 2 days after i think i conceived. x

hi ivory, im really beleiivng God for this bfp this cycle, i pray about it every chance i get, the cramps are still there though but now a dull ache sorta. oh is still not back, so im hope alone with my daughter, just got back from work lying down on sofa watching caRTOONS and catching up on bnb

It's a good plan! I'm doing lots of praying that my bean is sticky. I try not to think about it but then i sometimes wonder why i don't feel very pregnant and get worried. I know it's early days and am just trying to put it all out of my mind so i can enjoy being pregnant x

morning everyone :)

Just a quick note, how many of you actually go to Church? Im just wondering as i read a lot of remarks regarding faith ;)

hope this isnt taken the wrong way..

I'm Christian but i don't really go to church very often. But i do pray. Two days before i got my :bfp: i said a prayer asking that somehow i could still be pregnant despite my :bfn: that morning. I thought about it after i got my positive and it made me wonder! x

Wow, :) i think faith in general is a good thing.. although i dont believe in one god..

The mind is a powerful thing though...
Im sure your little bean will stick babe !!!

hihi lets see if i can make one for myself this month..

hi girls how is every one

hi girls. Sam i beleive in God and im try to get close to him as often as i can. i dont usually discuss issues of one God or anything i just ahve my own faith and i allow everyone to beleive in what works for him or her. i vory i woudnt worry if i were u. bean is on for the whole 9mnth ride

leo how are u today? any signs yet!

Thanks Morayo, i hope so! Was just looking at names... Early, i know! Which ones do you girls like? I kind of picked names ages ago before we started trying but i might change my mind x

im ok babe hows you yellow creamy lotion like cm boods hurt inside .tunging to tummy . really hope it my month feel abit like this:muaha:
:hugs:

well boobs just beginning to hurt, cm is dry sorta but have a ache in lower belly still. other than that im cool. though my pee is really coloured.

Hahaha must be the vitamins your taking, ive got the same :)

Ugghh the realization of having to wait until the end of the month to find out if i got lucky is killing me hahaha so not patient!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->