Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

lol. goodnight sam and leo. catch up later ok. and yeah i need to get some spermies up inthere! lol

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I started my period!!!! OMG

I cant believe it yayaayayaya :happydance: :wohoo:
(Can you imagine how i will react once i have my :bfp: muaha!!!)

It's still only pinkish with some weird red in there but it's the beginning.. see i knew i could feel it comin!!

Thanks for the support lady's, can wait to symptom spot.. who knows i might still be in for a December :bfp:

XXXX

Hey were is everyone today?!

* :muaha: muahaha i just received my package of goodies!!!!
Hehehe my boss just handed me that package, if only he knew what was in it hihihihi

hi hun im here

done to more opks today and a really faint line there so think i must of had my :bfp: okp yesterday so looking good here to the:bfp: in 2 weeks .

how are you hun .

Morayo hun, did you start charting?! Have you put it in Fertility friend yet?
If you need help with your ticker just let me know :)

hi hun im here

done to more opks today and a really faint line there so think i must of had my :bfp: okp yesterday so looking good here to the:bfp: in 2 weeks .

how are you hun .

Sweet!!!! Told you so :D
Hoe you and Dh had time to put plenty of :sex: in !!!

We are all here ot help you through the symptom spotting hehehe

Maybe now is the time to start noting down your temps? That way we can obsess over them hihi

:hi: my lovely Rainbow ladies!! And welcome to Team Rainbow Leo, it's lovely to have a new recruit!

Sam sorry to hear about your :bfn: but I'm so pleased :witch: finally arrived. You can now fully throw yourself into cycle 2. Fertility friend is a great way to track your temps, and inputting your temp everyday helps to feel like you're doing something. I got my :bfp: on first cycle using FF so hopefully that's a good sign!!

Sammie keep it up with the pma. I have really good vibes about Team Rainbow and I don't think we've seen the last :bfp: before Xmas.

I'm popping in to stalk you all every day, can't wait until all the rainbow girls are over in first trimester!

Bigs hugs and kisses for you all, and of course lots of baby :dust:

Carrie :hugs:

Hey Carrie!!!!!
Long time no post ;)

How is little jelly bean? Hope he is still nice and comfy :D
Any idea when your first scan is or have you already had it ?
When are you calculated>

:hugs:

aww sam sorry to hear about your:bfn:dont give up hope yet hun your not out till the :witch: arrives!

FX for you hun,i got a :bfn: 2 days ago but for some totally unexplainable reason i still feel pregnant,mood swings,increased appetite....maybe im just being a bit too enthusiastic with the symptom spotting thing:rofl:

any1 else here testing soon?

:hugs:and:dust:to all!

thanks girls will be fab to have you all there

hi carrie hope to join you here soon.

right girls got some ? for you . think i had my :bfp: okps yesterday but have not had any ewcm since night of cd 14 been doing smep this month so been:sex: every other so dont think i could of missed egg want do you all think?

have any u tried smep

lunaty i would not no were to start with temping. think i would drive my self crazy so gonna leave it for a bit hun. how are today xxx

Hey Carrie!!!!!
Long time no post ;)

When are you calculated>

Well he seems ok at the minute. I've been absolutely exhausted, so I guess that means he's taking everything he needs from me!! I won't have my first scan until 12 weeks, I could go private for an earlier one, but even if everything were fine at that one I still wouldn't feel completely reassured until the golden 12 week scan so I'll probably wait. No word from midwife yet and it'll be 2 weeks on Monday since I saw the doc, but I've got her number so I'll just give her a call if I haven't heard by middle of next week.

I'm due the 25th July, bean is 6 weeks tomorrow!! xx

aww sam sorry to hear about your:bfn:dont give up hope yet hun your not out till the :witch: arrives!

FX for you hun,i got a :bfn: 2 days ago but for some totally unexplainable reason i still feel pregnant,mood swings,increased appetite....maybe im just being a bit too enthusiastic with the symptom spotting thing:rofl:

any1 else here testing soon?

:hugs:and:dust:to all!

Awww How many DPO are you? Tigerlady only had her :bfp: at 18DPO and her test on 13DPO was a :bfn:.. so there is still hope :)

I would definitely test again in a couple of days!!!

thanks girls will be fab to have you all there

hi carrie hope to join you here soon.

right girls got some ? for you . think i had my :bfp: okps yesterday but have not had any ewcm since night of cd 14 been doing smep this month so been:sex: every other so dont think i could of missed egg want do you all think?

have any u tried smep

lunaty i would not no were to start with temping. think i would drive my self crazy so gonna leave it for a bit hun. how are today xxx

I have no idea wat smep means :blush: but evey other day :sex: is very good.. have yo had any EWCM at all ? As that is the stuff that keeps the spermies alive... Im using Preseed this cycle to make sure spermies can live happily and wait on my eggie hahahaha

But from would ive read yuo have a good chance!!!

Hey Carrie!!!!!
Long time no post ;)

When are you calculated>

Well he seems ok at the minute. I've been absolutely exhausted, so I guess that means he's taking everything he needs from me!! I won't have my first scan until 12 weeks, I could go private for an earlier one, but even if everything were fine at that one I still wouldn't feel completely reassured until the golden 12 week scan so I'll probably wait. No word from midwife yet and it'll be 2 weeks on Monday since I saw the doc, but I've got her number so I'll just give her a call if I haven't heard by middle of next week.

I'm due the 25th July, bean is 6 weeks tomorrow!! xx

Yeah ive just read your journal too :happydance:
Unfortunately in NZ it seems you have to pay for those kind of scans anyway..

But your right, it's rather important to see if beanie is fine at 12 weeks :)
The whole midwife thing is confusing me though.. apparently they dont really do anything until birth do they?

yuo and Ivory should take some belly shots and post them :D

i didnt no want smep till i join here .

it sperm meet egg plan google it . it sounds good and there say u have 40%more chance of geting :bfp: so thought it was worth a go .

want you think of me only having ewcm only once so far do u think its a bad sigh i rrally want this :hugs:

i didnt no want smep till i join here .

it sperm meet egg plan google it . it sounds good and there say u have 40%more chance of geting :bfp: so thought it was worth a go .

want you think of me only having ewcm only once so far do u think its a bad sigh i rrally want this :hugs:

I think that every woman is different.. It is not necessarily a bad thing if you only had it one day, it is just that EWCM is more friendly and has a Lower PH..but they can also survive in the other kinds of CM so try not to worry to much yet ;)

I cant remember if i had any in my last cycle thats why i ordered preseed.. so i am sure they have a nice place to stay (helping nature a little bit ) hahaha..

And im now gonna google SMEP :D

thanks hun im just so scared not gonna work again.

let me on want u think about smep xx

of to bed now speck to u soon take care xx

Night, ill update you on my finding tomorrow :)

Hmm that Sperm Meets Egg Plan sounds brilliant..

I think i might give that a go next to charting and the Preseed should help too haha my god, i think im pulling out all the stops :rofl:

For those interested, here is the detailed plan: link

Short description:

"Try" every other night starting Day 8.
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun

If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.

Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.

:hug: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"