Team TWSK x

Might go & try to sneak into the local display for free. I'm not being funny, but if they can get a concert with Eoghan & Diana from X-Factor last year, & make it free, then they can make a firework display free I'm sure. But with the weather the way it is at the minute, I'm going nowhere!
Sure you, Katie & Ethan will have fun though hun :thumbup: x

Oh, & I can't get it to upload, will try again though x

I know this is really cheeky:blush:....but do you think you could stretch to one extra person to talk to? I'm feeling lonely :cry: xx

:happydance: Of course we can Katy hun! :hugs:

How are you feeling? You doing anything for bonfire night? xx

Nopes. I feel too yuck, but even if I didn't it's raining and freezing! What is with this weather?!

I'm okay, still puking as usual, but that's just normal now. Had the midwife today which all went well :)

How are you? xx

:hugs: I'm feeling yuck too. Think I'm getting a cold, or something. My throat is killing & my voice is croaky! :wacko: Although some people will be happy about that! :haha:

Oh, it must be draining being sick all the time hun :hugs: But glad everything went well at the MW! :happydance:

The weather is horrible isn't it? I just wish it would dry up. I don't mind the cold, but I can't stand the rain :growlmad: I wanted to at least go outside to watch the fireworks, but think I'll be watching from the window now! :shrug:

Any plans for the weekend hun? xx

Welcome Katy ...W4B Change Title please add a K on end of it ..xxx

:hugs: I'm feeling yuck too. Think I'm getting a cold, or something. My throat is killing & my voice is croaky! :wacko: Although some people will be happy about that! :haha:

Oh, it must be draining being sick all the time hun :hugs: But glad everything went well at the MW! :happydance:

The weather is horrible isn't it? I just wish it would dry up. I don't mind the cold, but I can't stand the rain :growlmad: I wanted to at least go outside to watch the fireworks, but think I'll be watching from the window now! :shrug:

Any plans for the weekend hun? xx

Don't think so :nope: I'm still too scared to go out really incase I'm sick. Might nip to Chester for a few hours if I feel up to it. How's about yourself?

I hate the rain too, I was DRENCHED by the time I got back from the midwife. I've lost my umbrella too which doesn't help :dohh:

Welcome Katy ...W4B Change Title please add a K on end of it ..xxx

Thank you, this actually made me :cry: I have too many hormones :blush: xx

:hugs: I dont get in here as much as tootsy and w4b bcos i forget :blush: I do try honest lol ...hormones are great arnt they lol

we are going out at 6:30 ish kids are hyper ...why i had 4 very nosie kids i dont know lmao ...They need mute buttons ...just 5 mins peace please

:flower: Consider it changed hun!

Katy: I'm going to a bonfire tomorrow & babysitting on Saturday (I so hope they have Sky+ for the X-Factor) & Sunday just watching the X-Factor. So hopefully should be OK! Might nip to Chester myself on Sunday.

LOL Serina: That's how I am at work! :rofl: "PLEASE, Give me 2 minutes!" I'm changing my name seriously..It's always "Laura this, Laura that!" :haha:

I'm getting ready now to go to the local bonfire with loads of people I went to school with & haven't seen in years! :D xx

Awww, hope you both have fun nights :) I haven't been to a bonfire in years. xx

I'm only going because it's like a 2 minute walk from home. I don't know what to wear though as it's pouring down & it's going to be a muddy mess! :blush: x

Thanks Katy I will its at a pub :lol: Only have 1 or two when kids with me ...hoping ethan is scared of the fireworks x

:rofl: I wish I was going to the pub. It was either one at a pub in the town like 5 miles away, but free, or the big one, with no alcohol in a muddy park..So guess which one I chose! :happydance:

I have wellies ready to put on though :thumbup: You should hear the bangs around here. I don't like it when I don't know they are going to happen, but I don't mind going to displays because you do pretty much know when they will happen! x

I agree, wellies and a big coat would prob be a good idea if you're gonna be in the park. I would probably wear my ski jacket, but I'm not all that fashion conscious in general :blush: I just can't be bothered with it all lol xx

Oh, I'm not interested in fashion, especially in the dark. I was a state compared to the others I went with! :haha: But I'm not bothered, I'm almost 23 weeks pregnant! I was well scared about slipping over. It was so muddy!

It was good though! I did enjoy it. It was alright though in the end, & I had a laugh x

Ew! My hair stinks of bonfire & fireworks, & I only washed it just before I went out! I can't be bothered to wash it again now though, I'm too tired! :sleep:

I'm in bed already, watching Fearne and...Alesha Dixon. She's lovely! My eyes are really sore though, & I can feel myself drifting off already! :blush: I'm so glad it's like almost the weekend though! :happydance: x

Ethan loved it ...sayying wow bang bang wow :cloud9:

any weekend plans ?

Tonight we are going out for a chinese but thats all i am doing this weekend x

I've been such a lazy bum today, only got up at 12 :blush: and then had a shower and washed my hair and then puked for an hour :lol:

Glad you had fun at the fireworks serina :)

Oooh, Chinese sounds yum, it's something that will 100% guaranteed make me sick though :dohh:

I'm not up to anything this weekend I don't think.

I don't know if you ladies have heard/read but Tootsy is in hospital, or was last night anyway. She had a bleed so they've put her on complete bedrest xx

I am surprised your havin a boy ...I was hospitilised in all my girlys pregnacys from sickness and dehyrdration ...no sicknesss with my boys ...i hope it stops soon so u can start to enjoy what u have left of this pregnacy :hugs: xxx

I am surprised your havin a boy ...I was hospitilised in all my girlys pregnacys from sickness and dehyrdration ...no sicknesss with my boys ...i hope it stops soon so u can start to enjoy what u have left of this pregnacy :hugs: xxx

I was really shocked when they said boy for that exact reason. So many people had told me you're more sick with girls, so I'd convinced myself it must be a girl. I was like :shock: when she said boy!

I have a 4D scan next week though :happydance: It's my early christmas present off my mum.

What's everyone been up to today? Is the weather awful where you are? It's peeing it down here and has been for hours! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->