Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

Oh wow glad I checked this congrats sparkledust! Another pink bump!!! Glad she arrived safe and sound even if it did take a while. Mine was quite long too - 24 hours.

Cat - just wanted to say that I'd heard sheets are not really recommended now anyway, just cellular blankets, so maybe don't bothre? I've never used sheets with Flora. Speaking of whom the grumpy miss is waking now better go.
xx

Wohoo! Sparkledust!! :happydance:

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby girl. Can't wait to read your birth story!

Thanks Greenlady, I feel a little bit clueless! Still, I'm feeling like I have plenty of time- the due date is really creeping up on me!

Congrats Sparkledust!! :happydance:

Well, I am still waiting here... hope not to go over any more than 4 days. I seirously thought something would happen last night, just a feeling but nothing! Got hubby in action too so obvioulsy this one isn't ready to come out yet.... arrgghhh :wacko:

This heat is not good being this pregnant either.

Hope everyone else is good xx

Mrsraggle- your avatar is gorgeous! Love it!

Widger, :hugs: sending some labour vibes your way, really hoping your little one arrives soon!

Cat
xxx

Oh widger hope your baby arrives soon. I went four days overdue with Jessica, I hope you aren't kept waiting too much longer!:baby: keep us posted xxx

Sparkledust - did you have a sweep or anything to kick start it? Would be great to hear any news. Every day I wake up I think another day has gone past and all over. Hoping that my baby is punctual :haha:

How is it going?

I was booked for a sweep tomorrow if baby hadn't come. The first sign I had labour was imminent was loads of watery discharge - sorry I know that is rank. That first happened in morning of 20th may so that was 2 days after my due date. That continued through day to the point where I thought my waters had broke and I went up to the hospital, especially since as by the afternoon of the 20th I was getting mild back pain on and off. I wasn't leaking fluid but was 3cm dilated. They sent me home but by morning of 21st I was getting proper contractions , mine were just in my back, I went back to the hospital and was 5cm dilated and there I stayed until my little girl was delivered in early hours of 22nd may. I did have a very hot curry and lots of pineapple a few days before labour started which gave me awful stomach pains and a really dodgy belly! Have you had any signs something may be kicking off? The weather is so hot now too, it's just like middle of July. Loving having the baby home with me though, she is a really good girl. Have got her lots of cute dresses and girly bits as all I had was lots of yellow and White things stocked up! Wonder what colour bundles you team yellowers have. I loved being team yellow, it is such a lovely surprise when you see what flavour your baby is xxx

I was booked for a sweep tomorrow if baby hadn't come. The first sign I had labour was imminent was loads of watery discharge - sorry I know that is rank. That first happened in morning of 20th may so that was 2 days after my due date. That continued through day to the point where I thought my waters had broke and I went up to the hospital, especially since as by the afternoon of the 20th I was getting mild back pain on and off. I wasn't leaking fluid but was 3cm dilated. They sent me home but by morning of 21st I was getting proper contractions , mine were just in my back, I went back to the hospital and was 5cm dilated and there I stayed until my little girl was delivered in early hours of 22nd may. I did have a very hot curry and lots of pineapple a few days before labour started which gave me awful stomach pains and a really dodgy belly! Have you had any signs something may be kicking off? The weather is so hot now too, it's just like middle of July. Loving having the baby home with me though, she is a really good girl. Have got her lots of cute dresses and girly bits as all I had was lots of yellow and White things stocked up! Wonder what colour bundles you team yellowers have. I loved being team yellow, it is such a lovely surprise when you see what flavour your baby is xxx

Thanks for this Sparkledust as today I have had watery discharge too.... not loads but more than usual. I thought it may be because of the heat? Did they confirm it was your waters breaking early on? I haven't had any pains though. Hope it is a sign of things to come!!!

I can't wait to find out what I have hidden inside :haha: Tomorrow it is supposed to be getting cooler THANK GOD :haha:

Congrats on being a mummy xx

It wasn't my waters they said it was the mucus plug. If u have had it it could be a start of something. It was just clear and watery. I wonder what flavour your little baby is, can't wait to find out. Keep us posted xxx

Well it is my due date today :happydance:

Supposed worst case scenario is that baby widger will be here in 14 days time as they don't let you go any longer than that. But I must admit I'm really fed up now as I am growing daily. My fingers, legs etc swollen because of the weather and then there is my bump!! :cry:

I've tried everything I can too.... not castor oil though.... seems a tempting prospect now :haha:

Hope everyone else is well xxx

hi all!!

Congratulations sparkledust :happydance:!!!!

Happy due date Widger! I hope baby widger doesn't hold out too much longer - sending you lots of labour dust!! I know what you mean about swelling in the heat - like i didn't feel enough of a whale without that :haha:

Well i had my pregnancy massage on friday which was absolute bliss! I could go everyday i think! Was at the midwife yesterday and everything fine, she basically said come back next week if you don't have a baby!! She said they might give me a sweep then (i'll be 40+1) to try and start things but it'll probably depend who i see since my midwife has been off for months!

Anyway, just letting you all know i'm still hanging in here... getting really tired these days though, and hardly even making it online!

hope you're all doing well
:hugs:

:hugs: Widger, hope little Widger is here very, very soon!
And Moongirl, hope yours makes an appearance soon too- such an exciting time with all these due dates. Scares me to think it will be me in less than a month...
Hope everyone is well

Cat
xxx

Congrats Sparkledust and Chrissypm

Sending lots of labour dust to Widger

Sorry been MIA recently. I'll have a look and see if we have any more babies,
We're doing ok, the hot weather has not been good for Max and I'm now dreading going on holiday

How is everyone else?

:hi: Great to hear from you Chele. Tell me about the weather... not good when you are 40 weeks pregnant either I can tell you :haha: How's it all going?

Cat - You are almost FULL TERM :yipee: I suddenly thought oh, baby could come any minute now... and here I am still waiting :)

Moongirl - The massage sounds great. Good that they will give you a sweep so early on. If nothing happens by today/tomo then I have mw tomo pm and going to ask if she'll do something although I think they like to leave you till yo uare 41 weeks :grr: I hope not.

Had dull pains in my stomach that didn't really leave at all last night. It is like the constant period pain you get. I couldn't sleep properly for a few hours, not because it was hurting but it was on my mind..... mind going into overdrive thinking about this being the start of things. Eventually I dropped off again. Anyway, woken up this morning and they are still there. Have eased off slightly. Have been to the toilet and it doesn't appear to have helped the pain so think it isn't trapped wind. :blush: Didn't want hubby to go to work this morning but didn't say anything to him because it could be nothing. So, I need to get up and about in a mo. Thinking of staying active. Hope to have some news but you know this could go on for days. Hope not xx

Keep the labour :dust: coming girls.... I need it to get this baby out :rofl:

Chele, great to hear from you! Hope the heat cools off a little there- we are just moving into winter, so I'm whinging about the rain atm :)

Widger, I will keep thinking of you and sending labour vibes your way. I really hope you meet LO soon- the pains sound promising!

Yes, I am almost full term. Midwife said yesterday that although my uterus is measuring 2 weeks ahead, baby is still quite small, although nothing to worry about. She is of the opinion that baby will be here early, although I am not getting my hopes up! I've still got another week at work to get through before I start thinking about baby coming! Also, baby is 3/5 engaged. It really is starting to feel real now!

Cat
xxx

Wow - only one week to go to finish work :happydance: bet you can't wait!!!

Nothing to report here. No pains or anything. Obviously body playing tricks with me. Midwife this afternoon so will let you know any news although don't hold your breath.... this little one obviously likes it in here too much!

Good luck Widger - I'll be checking for your announcement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->