Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

You'll be waiting a while I think - although there is a full moon tonight so hoping that will kick start something off :haha:

I went into labour a day or 2 after a full moon...

Sounds good Widger- still sending labour vibes! At least you know LO will be here very, very soon (but the sooner, the better!)

Cat
xxx

FULL TERM CAT :yipee: So exciting. I remember getting there thinking.... this baby could come any minute :blush: hhhmmmmm maybe not :haha:

Full moon did bugger all last night! I've woken up because of active baby this morning and can't sleep. I give up now... just do your thing when you want baby widger :)

Congrats on full term Cat :happydance: it's a lovely milestone to reach!

Widger, my bump has been really active the last day or so too, i keep saying to him/her if you're not comfy in there then come on out to play :haha: not worked so far though.... stubborn just like their mummy!!

:hugs:

Is this thread closed or can I join? I am on Team Yellow. My due date is Nov. 26.

Yeah, full term is awesome- the baby seems so close now, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Like you said Widger, baby will end up coming when it feels like it, which may or may not match our timing!

Still thinking of you and Moongirl- labour vibes to both of you!

Cat
xxx

Congrats Cat! :happydance:

I'm also full term today.
DH pampered me with a Spa Day- pregnancy massage, pedicure, manicure :cloud nine:

Moongirl & Widger: Sooon....very soon ladies! :hugs:

Rai, I think the thread is closed, but you can feel free to make comments

Nessah, it is so exciting!! Woohoo for full term! You know the next milestone is the due date....
I've got my baby shower later today, will post later to let you know how it went!

Cat
xxx

Hope you have an amazing baby shower Catfromaus xx

Nessah - Congrats on being full term too :yipee:

I'm still here.... baby is much too comfy inside to make an appearance yet!

Ah Widger I really hope little widger makes an appearance soon for you

Congrats Cat and Nessah for making it full term - just remember I had my LO 3 days after being term, not to scare you or anything

Rai - the thread is closed, but you can post if you want

Once the next lot of babies are born (Widger, Moongirl, Nessah and Cat) I'll prob move us all over to the BNB Groups page as it would be great for us to have a team still and I think it'd be better in the other section in a few months time - sound ok?

Oh and Happy due date too Moongirl xx

I've been searching through to find any more babies and have seen that Caroline had a boy, Saffy1978 had a girl, Sadie92 had a girl and Maybebaby3 had a boy

Congrats to them!

Congrats.... I wonder what I'm going to have?

Started contractions around 5am this morning, irregular till about 8.30am and then every 20 mins. Stopped about 4.30pm so went to bed only to be woken up by really strong pains but still only every 10-15 mins... what is going on? So painful. I'm going to be knackered by the time this kicks into gear.

Why is this bit taking sooooooooooo long? :grr:

Hope to have news by tomo but can see this one draggin out :cry:

Yay! Widger!!! I'm hoping your LO is her by tomorrow!!!

Cat, hope your shower went awesome!

Congrats to all the new Team Yellow Mummies :baby:

Went to hospital and only 2cm dilated. Managed to sleep a little last night and only got contraction - really bad one - every hour. Keen to get up and get this little one out of here... I told you this would go on forever. I could create my own soap opera about it :dohh:

Hi all,

I'm 1/5 of the way through my last week at work!Trying to get 100 reports done is killing me!
Widger, I was so glad to log on and see that things are starting! Can't wait to hear your news and see what colour your bump was! Keep us updated :)
Happy due date Moongirl, hope your baby isn't too far away!
Chele, moving us over to the groups section sounds great, I'd love an easy way to stay in contact with you guys after LO is born!
And I had an awesome time at my baby shower, it was a bit weird- a lot of pink! One lady bought me a blue sleepsuit, but mostly pink or yellow. Wonder if everyone will turn out to be right? My most recent feeling was boy, but I seem to change my mind every week!
Baby is engaged now, and I am starting to feel like my body is ready for LO to make an appearance. I so desperately want to at least hold off until the end of the week, and to be honest, would love to make it to full term so that I am a bit more rested. But I guess we'll see- baby will get here when he/she feels like it!
Congrats to all the team yellow mummies!
Hope everyone is doing well- Go Widger, can't wait for your news!!!

Cat
xxx

hi there!

well my due date has come and gone and no baby - surpise!! ;) Hoping that he or she will make an appearance before my induction date which is the 8th June - come on baby!!!

Cat - glad your shower went well. I can't believe people guessed what colour you're having!! haha, hope you got the reciepts incase they're wrong!!!

widger - already replied to you in the may mummies thread, but hope you're now busy with your new baby!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->