Teen moms, do you support teen pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna watch your mouth or you will feel by sleep deprived wrath, ;) i cant flippin help it it keps double posting ;) :flower:

I was flayed for posting my opinions in this thread, prosecuted and pronounced resident bitch for even suggesting that a man of near 30 being with a teenager might be a bit strange... And then you gals come on and harrass this poor, confused girl and somehow get away with it!

Not sure what this thread has turned into, but shame on you all. Whether you disagree with her or not, that was never the point of this thread.

I was flayed for posting my opinions in this thread, prosecuted and pronounced resident bitch for even suggesting that a man of near 30 being with a teenager might be a bit strange... And then you gals come on and harrass this poor, confused girl and somehow get away with it!

Not sure what this thread has turned into, but shame on you all. Whether you disagree with her or not, that was never the point of this thread.

People were just curious about her situation as it was confusing.

There was no real point of the thread, we're just trying to work out this crazy story cos it seems to either be
A) Bullshit
or
B) A child being brought up in a totally unsuitable environment, and another one being added to the mix

Neither of which I am gonna pussyfoot around.

I don't think anyone is harrassing her, i just think people (including me) are truly baffled by this situation. I think everyone has pretty much got it down to a tee. That should not happen. end of.

I found this interesting too. I think angel.mummy is a little more even-tempered than some who may've been online the other day. Or you were online alone and unprotected from all the hormones. Or everyone's been dosed with chocolate today and can't be bothered being unhappy.

God, I am craving...anything cooked outside on a wood grill. Smoky chicken, steak, whatever. Apartments suck :(

Opinion is one thing. Being as obnoxious as you lot have been, another.

I find the story a bit odd, but come now. I think you made your thoughts verrrrry clear pages ago and... What is the saying? Oh yes. You are flogging a dead horse.

now listen here girls....anna is not going to pussyfoot around!!

I'm impressed that this has gotten to 32 pages without getting out of hand enough to necessitate administrative interference. I love it. Let's aim for 100!

I don't think anyone is harrassing her, i just think people (including me) are truly baffled by this situation. I think everyone has pretty much got it down to a tee. That should not happen. end of.

Yes, clearly. Now what? Shall we say it again and all sniff our own farts as you have been?:dohh: She made a boo boo, we got it... New opinions, on someone else than this young girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"