teens due in February??

mstennischick

Reaction score
Im do the 21st! I want to make friends with similar due dates to me!

that's my birthday! :haha:
I'm due feb 3rd & I'm 20, so not quite a teen xx

I turn 22 on the 28th... but we have the exact same due date!

I'm due the 21st as well, I'm 22 so I'm not a teen anymore but this form seems so much more lively and less gloom and doom than the first trimester forum so here i am LOL!

Does anyone have any names picked out have a certain gender they want to have?

Does anyone have any names picked out have a certain gender they want to have?

Yes! I want a boy so badly haha. I want Lucas Aleksander. Aleksander because that's my OHs middle name, he's latvian so he wants to keep his heritage alive! haha.

I'm due Feb 21st as well :) And I'll turn 22 on Feb 22nd so I'm close to my birthday! I'm not a teen, but I sure do feel like it with the way my parents are treating me! We all could use each other for support :hugs: We both want a boy and we wanna name him Lincoln Alexander! If it's a girl we wanna name her Braylynn Taylor. We are taking the in-home pregnancy test tomorrow morning. It hasn't been wrong in our family yet so we will see!

I'm 22, and I'm due February 6th with baby number two! :)

I'm due feb 4th! I'm twenteen ;) 20 is close enough to the teens to still get away with it :')

We were actually talking about names last night, trying to decide on names for a boy or a girl. It's hard though, I don't want to name baby after anyone we know! We were pretty mutual on a girls name but really struggled on agreeing on a boys name! OH likes James but I just think it's too common. I really like Lucas but then we couldn't decide on a middle name to go with Lucas so it looks like we're back to the drawing board! Good job we've got enough time!

I'm due feb 4th! I'm twenteen ;) 20 is close enough to the teens to still get away with it :')

We were actually talking about names last night, trying to decide on names for a boy or a girl. It's hard though, I don't want to name baby after anyone we know! We were pretty mutual on a girls name but really struggled on agreeing on a boys name! OH likes James but I just think it's too common. I really like Lucas but then we couldn't decide on a middle name to go with Lucas so it looks like we're back to the drawing board! Good job we've got enough time!

No way we're twins, my two top choices were lucas and james. if we name the baby james, we would call him jamie. but that's crazy haha. accept for me, the fob liked lucas and i liked james. but we've decided on lucas for a boy and kylie for a girl

No way we're twins, my two top choices were lucas and james. if we name the baby james, we would call him jamie. but that's crazy haha. accept for me, the fob liked lucas and i liked james. but we've decided on lucas for a boy and kylie for a girl

Hahaha! I quite like Jamie, but OH prefers James so it's a bit difficult lol. I'm reluctant to actually tell anyone the name we've decided on for a girl, I don't want people to know, I probably won't tell people when we decide on a boys name either lol. I haven't brought it back up with him yet cos he kept saying 'we've got so much time' but I want to decide sooner rather than later! We decided last night that we do want to know what we're having when the time comes, which is progress since we couldn't even decide on that last week!

I lied, Lincoln James not Alexander lol! Nicknames would be LJ or Link lol. Pregnancy brain got me on that one. A lot of the other names we liked went with Alexander so I got confused.

I lied, Lincoln James not Alexander lol! Nicknames would be LJ or Link lol. Pregnancy brain got me on that one. A lot of the other names we liked went with Alexander so I got confused.

haha I like that too, but I thought lincoln alexander sounded really good together!

haha I like that too, but I thought lincoln alexander sounded really good together!

I think it sounds good too! But he wants Lincoln James because I picked out the girls name. I have a hard time choosing because I like so many boys names so I told him he could choose. I can't wait to find out what we're having! I should be hearing the heart beat for the first time on August 22 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->