Teething Hell!

BubbaG

Reaction score
Please someone advise me!

My 4month old baby has just started teething, today he is beside himself with it, he is grizzly and groutchy... he is cutting all his naps short resulting in him being over tierd.

Is this just going to carry on for the next 18 months until they are all through? I am at my wits end!!!

I have given Calpol, Teetha and Abensol but nothing is working... he is biting HIS fingers so hard that he is crying from it, and when I put my little finger in for him to bite his gums are leaving dents! He will not take a teething toy, he is just not quite there with holding/mouth co-ordination!

Is it going to be like this for months to come or does it come in waves?

Hi i can sympathise, my poor little man is teething already and is having a terrible time of it. and i just want it to be over! im pretty sure it goes on until the tooth comes through? has your lo got one yet? i can feel a little sharp bit but nothing else is happening.
the only things that help him are teetha and bonjela gel, and chewing on his teddy or blanket, you know the cellular ones. he also will not use teething rings etc as he doesnt know what to do with them and just spits it out if i hold it to his mouth!

Try some anbesol, a friend recommended it and it has worked wonders - LO has two teeth at the front come through xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->