Teething...when?

nikky0907

Reaction score
What age were your LOs when they started showing signs of teething?

Lola is almost 5 months and not one little sign of it. Not that I should complain :lol: but just wondering should I get prepared soon?

xxx

I wouldn't worry, my sister and I didn't cut our teeth till 8/9 months. Apparently the later they come in the stronger they are and the less likely to need braces? Thats what my dentist told my mom. Unfortunately Renah seems to be getting hers soon.

Grace started when she was about 3 months, no teeth yet though! At this rate she'll end up eating through a straw for the rest of her life :dohh:

Lucky you! ;) As the others said could be any time really. She could be one of the lucky ones that just pops the teeth out without any problems :lol:

I wouldn't worry, my sister and I didn't cut our teeth till 8/9 months. Apparently the later they come in the stronger they are and the less likely to need braces? Thats what my dentist told my mom. Unfortunately Renah seems to be getting hers soon.

Well if she ends up with strong teeth that it can't be my gene :lol: I chip them chewing a gum :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->