tell me something weird about you? I put half the sofa in our bed when we go to sleep

I pull out my eyelashes and eyebrows and make wishes on them. :blush:

I never never ever wear socks :sick: ooh i hate it makes my feet feel like theyre suffocating :shock:

My feet can never stick outside the duvet in bed otherwise monsters will get me :blush:

Ive also got this weird thing with the sky remote, if i press the information button i have to press it again (so twice)

Ooh thought of some more.

I cant mix food on my plate everything has to be eaten sepertaly.

I cant wear certain earings because they give me bad luck

If i kiss my dog it has to be four times and if i say her name i have to say it twice

I have to pull the plug before getting out the bath freaks me out if i do it when i get out

:wacko:

eek im officially a fruit loop :haha:

<3

If im a passanger in a car i try and look up and down between the cats eyes...like almost make an invisible line between them....does that even make sense? lol...

I sleep with the duvet between my legs. One out one in.

xx

I can only wear pj's for one night & then they have to go in the wash - so when we go on holiday for a week half my suitcase is taken up with pj's!

I have to wear socks to bed and i wont have my feet outside of the duvet..scares me.

When turning up/down the tv or radio it has to be number 3 5 8 10 13 15 etc

Cant think of anymore atm :(
x

OK Ladies, I'd thought i'd join in the weird fun...

1) If the TV has to be turned up or down it HAS to be on an even number!
2) I have to do a "spring" clean every week on a thursday, if i'm a day out or its not done i feel bad or dirty.
3) Everything has to be straight, like in the cupboard.
4) The bed has to be made a curtain way, like if my partner makes it and its not right i then re-do it.

That's all i can think about for now x

I forgot to add like many of us, I always have to buy the item that's 3 back, the less people that has touched it the better. Maybe i do have OCD like my partner says sometimes :)

I have to have my duvet over my whole face and head, with a small gap for air, need to have my ears covered or I cant sleep

I have to sleep on my stomach

Need a fan on to sleep

No one is allowed in my house with bare feet, only my daughter

Need to rotate my daughters clothes so everything gets worn

Cannot eat around anyone apart from my OH

Also cannot stand to watch/hear people eat.

1) I eat sugar straight off the spoon
2)Tv has to be on a number in the 5 x table ,same goes for the volume on everything else.
3)I once walked 3 miles barefoot dressed as snow white.
4)I have an unhealthy obsession with cracking my joints.
5) I also like most other things to be in 5's to,which is why I had to make an extra point as leaving it at 4 things would of annoyed me so much.

2)Tv has to be on a number in the 5 x table ,same goes for the volume on everything else.
5) I also like most other things to be in 5's to,which is why I had to make an extra point as leaving it at 4 things would of annoyed me so much.

ouch!​

*i need my ceiling fan on to sleep & my feet cant be too hot or too cold otherwise cant sleep
* when im nervous i will cross my fingers :blush:

uh oh...

okay

I HAVE to have my curtains shut the minute its dark.
I Have to shake my head when i do shut them, cos i think people are looking at sometimes il say "no no peeking".
I HAVE to sleep on the bedside nearest the window
I too also buy food with the longest best before date.

Im a bit odd. im sure i havce more

ouch!​

I didn't actually feel it that much,It was probably due to my drunken state. I had flat shoes but they were digging into my heel and blistering it so I was like 'ahh feck it' and took them off.

Okay.. Here I go!

When shopping, I cannot touch the black escalator rail or stair rails, but door handles ect are fine!
I have a specific order for washing in the shower. Lady bits, armpits, boobies, arms, legs, butt!
I have to do my makeup sat on the floor by the radiator, or I get very annoyed and it doesn't go right.
I have a short thumb, and my little toenail is almost non-existant. It's about 5mm high and 5mm wide, it's never any bigger. It hardly grows, and my little toe looks clubbed - it's really tiny! Both of them!
I have to sleep with one of my legs on OH.
I'm another bath-pee-er.
When I'm at work, I always have to press the 'next order' button before I walk away from my till to assemble an order and I always sanitise my hands before I come back to it.
I always pull the ring-pull off of fizzy drinks cans.
I get ridiculously annoyed if somebody puts washing infront of the machine instead of in the washing basket.
I HAVE to walk on two drains but can't walk on 3.
I can't walk under signs or ladders either, and I run out of rooms when I turn the light off.

.. And I think that's it! I'm quite normal really! :haha:

i cant sit on any toilet seat other than the one in my house. not sure why, i just cringe at toilet seats especially public ones wondering who sat there before

Iv remembered something else, I cant stand the wooden stick on ice-creams, I have to wrap the plastic wrapper around it! :haha:

I have to have my duvet over my whole face and head, with a small gap for air, need to have my ears covered or I cant sleep

I have to sleep on my stomach

Need a fan on to sleep

No one is allowed in my house with bare feet, only my daughter

Need to rotate my daughters clothes so everything gets worn

Cannot eat around anyone apart from my OH

Also cannot stand to watch/hear people eat.

I do this too! And my new added weird thing is that I accidentally fell asleep with those big earphones that cover your ears a few weeks and now I leave them in on purpose :blush:

ALSO i can't buy things from the front of the shelf i have to get it from behind.. x

Oh my god I do that too! :haha:

I can't drink a fizzy drink (from a bottle) if it's been open for more than a day.

I HATE odd numbers when it comes to the volume on the TV / stereo etc... They have to be even or I go mental

I have to have my internet tabs in a certain order (usually FB, MFP, BnB, Gmail)

When I have a roast dinner I have to have gravy, tomato sauce and mint sauce else I won't eat it.

Like Hollys_Twinny I also love the feeling of cotton buds in my ear, especially after a shower. It feels amazing.

When doing the dishes I have to do them in a certain order (although I think that's pretty common)

I have a phobia of clowns, swimming pools (but I love the sea!) drive through car washes & trying clothes on in shops. I'll just buy it and hope it fits! Will probably be the same with my wedding dress too! :rofl:

I'm sure I have loads more but can't think of them atm :)

Ok heres mine

the tv always has to be turned up to an even number

I won't look out the window after dark incase theres someone looking at me

I fill the bath with the shower, I don't use the taps

I have to sleep with one leg bent up and cuddling a pillow

I won't have any part of my body out of the covers even in summer, incase something gets me lol

I hate the feel of wet wood, it makes me feel sick and send shivers down my spine

If I'm not driving I count the lines on the road

I have a habit of counting everything and following the shape of tings over and over in my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->