Telling boss you're pregnant!!?! :/

amygwen

Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline
Reaction score
Hey ladies.

So, I'm 14 weeks pregnant and figure that it's probably a good time to start spreading the news at work. I have two bosses so I am going to tell one of them today that I'm pregnant & I'm soooooo nervous. One of the bosses is like a sixty year old lady who never had any kids and I'm afraid she's going to be judgmental just because I'm only 19 yrs old and still in college.

My mom told me to go in to see her and be positive and don't apologize. And even if I'm not happy, pretend to be happy! I'm freaking out though, did any of you have to tell your bosses? And if so how did they react?

Just need to hear some positivety.

lol i told one girl at work and the whole place knew. My boss was a 30 summit live at home with mum kinda guy, he asked me to do something in the kitchen and came into me and said 'erm kim ive erm heard something about you being...." the pushed his belly out and did a hand gesture as if to say pregnant. i just said are you asking if im pregnant..... he was ok with it though. boss's have no place to judge, just go in there and be assertive :)

Yeah i was terrified of telling my boss too! In the end I confided in some other girls at work and told them I was scared and she came with me to tell her, come to think of it, I think she actually said the word 'pregnant' too :blush: lmao. She was totally fine with it though, was really happy for me :)

xoxox

I was afraid to tell my boss I'm pregnant, But once I told them they were all supportive, and asked me how they can help and so on, don't be afraid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->