Temper tantrum at 2 months! Really?

thank god i'm not the only one!!! Ellie has a right temper on her and it started to show around the 2 month mark!!

When we had her injections she didn't cry she just yelled with pure anger... even another nurse came in and said that she's just really angry.. when she has her next lot (1 year) i'm sure she'll come out with a asbo!

Nah I don't think it's really temper...

but the thing is temper isn't a thing to do.. its just a phrase about a certain behaviour such as an outburst of anger.. Ellie certainly for sure gets very angry at certain stuff, ie the injections.. hence why I say she has a temper lol loads of people have commented on her 'temper' as loads of people have seen the anger that she has! lol

She only cries when something is the matter which isnt very often as if she needs me she 'shouts'. The times when she shows if she's angry, she grabs the nearest objects.. often my hair or face lol and shakes with frustration...stamps her feet the whole lot..

but the thing is temper isn't a thing to do.. its just a phrase about a certain behaviour such as an outburst of anger.. Ellie certainly for sure gets very angry at certain stuff, ie the injections.. hence why I say she has a temper lol loads of people have commented on her 'temper' as loads of people have seen the anger that she has! lol

She only cries when something is the matter which isnt very often as if she needs me she 'shouts'. The times when she shows if she's angry, she grabs the nearest objects.. often my hair or face lol and shakes with frustration...stamps her feet the whole lot..

I agree! Chloe definatly has a 'shout' rather than a cry when shes angry coupled by kicking her legs as hard as she can. She's a proper little diva already :haha: Its usually when shes been popped in her bouncy chair while i put dinner on and she knows shes not centre of attention. She will shout and kick until you walk up to her and then give you a huge gummy smile :haha:

xx

That's exactly what it is; a shout and really piercing cry. As soon as I pick her up she's fine. Little minx :winkwink:

I honestly didn't think babies that old would know to voice themselves when they're that old - I now know better xx

thank god i'm not the only one!!! Ellie has a right temper on her and it started to show around the 2 month mark!!

When we had her injections she didn't cry she just yelled with pure anger... even another nurse came in and said that she's just really angry.. when she has her next lot (1 year) i'm sure she'll come out with a asbo!

I'm really glad you understand what I mean. I suppose if someone else's LO wasn't doing it you woudnt believe it.

Got us wrapped around their little fingers already! :haha:

xx

There's no way a baby can have a tantrum or a temper of any kind. Way too young.

Have to agree with special_kala, they can get upset and frustrated at that age and what you've just described sounds like an upset baby who was also in a bit of shock and pain from the jabs, not a temper tantrum at all. Believe me, there's no mistaking it when you see it for the first time, you won't feel the need to ask a question on a forum! If it's anything like me, you'll see a toddler face down in the middle of the pavement of your high street, red faced adn screaming at the top of her lungs,banging her hands and feet on the ground. Pick her up to go back to the car, hoisted under one arm with the arms and legs still going like a demented octopus - no mistaking it really! :haha:

Have to agree with special_kala, they can get upset and frustrated at that age and what you've just described sounds like an upset baby who was also in a bit of shock and pain from the jabs, not a temper tantrum at all. Believe me, there's no mistaking it when you see it for the first time, you won't feel the need to ask a question on a forum! If it's anything like me, you'll see a toddler face down in the middle of the pavement of your high street, red faced adn screaming at the top of her lungs,banging her hands and feet on the ground. Pick her up to go back to the car, hoisted under one arm with the arms and legs still going like a demented octopus - no mistaking it really! :haha:

:rofl: She looks so sweet in your avatar its really hard to imagine that!

:rofl: She looks so sweet in your avatar its really hard to imagine that!

Oh she has her moments! I was mortified!! :haha:

:haha: this!

No, not at all.

I used to think "yes" but now that he's almost 8 months, I've realized that it wasn't actually that, and even at 8 months it's not so much a tantrum but no concept of patience.

Jess shouts and if I'm holding her in standing position she will stamp her feet, it's so funny

I'm absolutely sure that they feel anger, but I wouldn't really call it a temper tantrum.

Sometimes, my husband can be a little over zealous when playing with Poppy, and he doesn't really get her cues that she's had enough, and if he goes on for long enough she'll let him know in no uncertain terms! She does a sort of angry shout and arches her back like she's trying to jump. I can't really put my finger on it, but you can certainly tell that it's different from her being sad or upset.

I dont think its temper when they are so young, usually at that age when they cry its because they want something xx

Babies have a large range of emotions, they are little people. They certainly can and do get angry! Thomas has screamed at me in anger several times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->