Tesco Diet Shakes, anyone..??

Chimpette

3 Handsome Chappies! xx
Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Susan and I am mahoosively over weight...!

I've managed to put on about 41/2 stone since getting married in Sept 2006, I have 2 boys aged 3 & 1.

I tried every diet going, and never lose more than half stone on them, and then suddenly nothing :shrug:

I'd like to have another baby and hopefully will start trying at xmas, so I've decided it's all or nothing now, and liked the look of the Lighterlife or Cambridge diet, can't afford either of those, so I'm doing the tesco milk shake diet, same sort of idea as the others, but a hell of alot cheaper.

I start on monday, anyone else care to join me..?? :thumbup::happydance:

me me :yipee::yipee: :wave:

i put on 4 and 1/2 stone in pregnancy, im around 17 n a half stone now, im 5ft 10 though,

am starting a diet monday but cant decide between slimfast or the tesco milkshakes, got to look at the prices first, im on fb if u fancy a chat, ive decided to weigh myself on sundays only

me me :yipee::yipee: :wave:

i put on 4 and 1/2 stone in pregnancy, im around 17 n a half stone now, im 5ft 10 though,

am starting a diet monday but cant decide between slimfast or the tesco milkshakes, got to look at the prices first, im on fb if u fancy a chat, ive decided to weigh myself on sundays only

Hi Emzeebob,

I would love to join you on facebook, who should I search for?

I'm 5ft 9, but weigh more than you.. hahahaha :blush:

I'm weighing monday mornings, I was quite nervous about starting the diet, but now I'm quite looking forward to it, just hope I can stick to it and it works.. but hopefully with us helping each other it shouldn't be a problem.

Also just noticed that we're going to be ttc at about the same time too...

Speak to you soon :happydance: :flower:

search for emee emzeebob preece hun the pic is of me and my son jaycob xx

My 1st week on Tesco ultra slim shakes and I've lost 8lb...!

Hope I lose the same this week, keeping my fingers crossed.

well done!

how much are the shakes? and how are you doing your diet?

I buy a tub of shake for £4.00 which has enough for 12 shakes so lasts 6 days.

I have a shake in the morning and a shake in the afternoon, and then a sensible dinner... at night if I feel abit peckish I have a small bag of mini chedders and a piece of fruit.

oooh I may join in... I have a couple of slim fasts I never used from last time they were on offer :p xx

i brought a couple of the tins of shakes the other week and done nothing with them! Lol. I am currently eating a tub of cookie dough ice cream so I'm not really helping myself, lol. But hoping I can kick start myself into losing some weight!

2nd week and I'm weighing one day early as I want to cheat tonight as we're off to the cinema.

And I've lost another 4lbs, so that's 12lbs altogether so far....

Hi Ladies,

I'm going to be starting on the ASDA version of these next week. Dad is getting married in August so would like to look my best :)

Hopefully they'll help me lose a bit of weight. I've gained a lot from going from a active "on my feet" job to a job where I work 12 hour shifts and sit the whole time

Hi Laurac,

Good to see another member to our thread.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do brilliently on it!

I am currently on slim fast and weigh myself for the first time 2moro night, i'm sooo scared i am sat in bed now starving after having my tea earlier im sooo bad at dieting :(

Do the tesco or ASDA shakes taste nice? You make them with water instead of milk don't you?

xxx

Hi Natty,

I'm not sure about the asda, but with the tesco you make them with skimmed milk, they taste nice.

I'm the same I'm usually rubbish at diets, but I'm finding this one quite easy as I guess it's quite strict. Saying that I have had a take away this week, so I doubt I will lose anything, but I'll be back strict next week ;o)

Welcome to the club by the way

How much are the tins from Tesco? I've just weighed myself n i've only lost a stinkin pound !!! I'm so mad n upset i know its only the first week but i thought i'd have lost more than that :( Oooh welll i'll carry on

xxx

Im thikning of doing slimfast, how does it all actually work? do you eat any real food? as i think I would miss my real food. lol any help would be fab!

I am just using the shakes but they do meals n food bars aswell apparently. I have 2 shakes a day n then 3 healthy snacks during the day inbetween the shakes then one 500 calorie meal. I normally have my shakes for breakfast n dinner n then have a healthy tea but you can do whatever way you find easier. If me and OH go out for lunch i'll just swap that around nhave my shake for tea instead that day.

You can become a member on the slim fast website for free n it'll tell you everything on there n they send you motivational emails n you can monitor your food n weight loss etc

xxx

Hi Ladies,

The tins in tesco are £4 and you can get the pre-mixed shakes that cost 99p good for when your out and about.

I'm the same as Natty I have a shake for breakfast and dinner, and then a meal for tea.

Don't give up Natty, wait to see what you lose this week, it'll be both it I'm sure.

Not sure I'm going to lose anything myself this week as I was a naughty girl and had a takeaway and some other bits and bobs that I'm not allowed.. :dohh:

Still onwards and upwards, on a plus note I managed to go to work in some trousers that I havent' been able to fit into since before I had my youngest, so I was pretty pleased about that :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->