Tesco Diet Shakes, anyone..??

Hi, I'm looking into doing this too. I did it before and I lost a few lbs, but this time I want to do it properly. I can't start til I get paid, but need some buddies to keep me motivated...so thought I'd join u on here.

What sort of things do you have for your tea? Xx

Hi tivethoughts,

I usually have soup, some savory (not sure I've spelt that right) rice, or chicken breast with lettace in a pitta bread with some chips. That's pretty much all I've been eating... and I've been so naughty today :o( Picking at everything....

Hope I havent' put on tomorrow, I shall keep you all posted.

And welcome to the group tivethoughts, hopefully we'll all keep each other on track

As suspected only 1lb lost... but 1lb is better than nothing LOL

Onwards and upwards, I'm hoping for a big number next week :o)

Hey chimpette, a 1lb loss is a loss...well done!! :)

I can't wait to get started with the shakes I need to shift some of this weight.

Hope ur well. X

Wow ladies well done on any weight loss, I may start the shakes tomorrow....We have LOADSA slimfast in the cupboard, i tried it last year and didnt get past a week without flaking out and feeling so tired...I lost 19lbs in 3 weeks with other methods and then went off the band wagon completely :( I put on 3 stone in pregnancy which never got shifted and have put on a further stone, making me 17st 4lbs and 5ft 10in....Iv got to do something but have no will power at all :(

Hi Ladies :wave:

Thanks. I think I'm losing inches rather than weight, as I bought a new top on saturday from tesco's (haven't been able to buy clothes from there as too big :blush:) it was alittle tight on my belly, so hung it in my wardrobe.

This morning I saw it and thought i'm going to put that on and see just how tight it is again, and it fitted perfectly.. :thumbup: Infact I'm wearing it to work as we speak.. haha

tivethoughts - when are you going to start?

lucy - come on and join us on the dark side, lets see just how much weight we can lose together.

I need to lose 4.5 stone to get to the weight I was when I was married (I was still big though :haha:)

I'm going to try and lose 6-7 stone in total...

:wave:

Can I join in? I've also gained weight since being married. I need to lose 5 stone - we're going to Florida in September so I'm hoping to lose the bulk of it by then. I've been looking at doing slim fast for the past week now and I think I've finally made up my mind. Off to by a tin when I finish work - it's currently £2.99 in Boots :thumbup:

I plan on having my main meal at lunch time though with a shake at dinner time as by the time I get home from work I'm too busy with my little girl to have a proper dinner.

I will weigh every Friday.

Well done on your loss so far Chimpette :flower:

I'm soooo hopin i've lost somethin this Wednesday i've been quite good (we went out Saturday so had a drink n pizza eeek ) I know this is completly the wrong forum for this question but do any of you ladies know if having the Mirena coil can make you gain weight? I've had it in for a good few months now thinks its about 6 and even tho i haven't been watching what i've been eating i've piled on weight. I went to put some pants on i only wore a month ago n couldn't do the top button up :( So wondering if this might be some of the problem !!!

Anyway good luck when you weigh yourself girlies n fingers crossed for us all

xxx

Thanks. I think I'm losing inches rather than weight, as I bought a new top on saturday from tesco's (haven't been able to buy clothes from there as too big :blush:) it was alittle tight on my belly, so hung it in my wardrobe.

This morning I saw it and thought i'm going to put that on and see just how tight it is again, and it fitted perfectly.. :thumbup: Infact I'm wearing it to work as we speak.. haha

lucy - come on and join us on the dark side, lets see just how much weight we can lose together.

I need to lose 4.5 stone to get to the weight I was when I was married (I was still big though :haha:)

Well done on fitting into that top! Bet that felt good!

I'm starting on Tuesday. Can't wait really...feeling really motivated to do this, and this thread will be good to keep me motivated. X

Hello Everyone. I am gonna stalk you all for a little while :blush: So please keep updating your progress. i have around 3 more stone to lose and the way i am doing it is sooo slow. But i always worry with shakes that i won't lose anything. But i am curious so may be joining you all soon. I am away next thursday for 6 days so i won't be able to start till after then.

So good luck to all xx

:wave:

Can I join in? I've also gained weight since being married. I need to lose 5 stone - we're going to Florida in September so I'm hoping to lose the bulk of it by then. I've been looking at doing slim fast for the past week now and I think I've finally made up my mind. Off to by a tin when I finish work - it's currently £2.99 in Boots :thumbup:

I plan on having my main meal at lunch time though with a shake at dinner time as by the time I get home from work I'm too busy with my little girl to have a proper dinner.

I will weigh every Friday.

Well done on your loss so far Chimpette :flower:

:hi: Kayleigh,

Welcome to the group your in great company :winkwink: LOL

I weigh every sunday because that's the night I like to cheat the most. Infact if I'm honest I cheat for the whole day although I do try not to snack before having a take away :haha:

I know we can all lose weight together :flower:

I'm soooo hopin i've lost somethin this Wednesday i've been quite good (we went out Saturday so had a drink n pizza eeek ) I know this is completly the wrong forum for this question but do any of you ladies know if having the Mirena coil can make you gain weight? I've had it in for a good few months now thinks its about 6 and even tho i haven't been watching what i've been eating i've piled on weight. I went to put some pants on i only wore a month ago n couldn't do the top button up :( So wondering if this might be some of the problem !!!

Anyway good luck when you weigh yourself girlies n fingers crossed for us all

xxx

:hi: Natty,

Good luck for tomorrow, although I'm sure you've done great. No matter what diet, we are all allowed one cheat day, I think if we didn't have that, we would lose the will to carry on, so don't beat yourself up over it. :hugs:

I have no idea about the mirena coil, I always use the pill :shrug: sure someone else on here would be able to help you though

Let us know how you get on :flower:

Well done on fitting into that top! Bet that felt good!

I'm starting on Tuesday. Can't wait really...feeling really motivated to do this, and this thread will be good to keep me motivated. X

Hi Tivethoughts,

So a week today, means you get to eat whatever you want for a whole week, I did that for the weekend before I started, tried to get it all out of system.. Haha Your right we can definitely keep each other motivated. I know we are going to do great! :thumbup:

Hello Everyone. I am gonna stalk you all for a little while :blush: So please keep updating your progress. i have around 3 more stone to lose and the way i am doing it is sooo slow. But i always worry with shakes that i won't lose anything. But i am curious so may be joining you all soon. I am away next thursday for 6 days so i won't be able to start till after then.

So good luck to all xx

:hi: littleblonde,

Welcome even if your stalking :winkwink:.

So update from me...

I just got back from seeing my sister (stayed there the night) and ended up having fish & chips (doh!) Then today we went to Drusilias was fantastic, but ended up again cheating (double doh!). Back home now so starting afresh tomorrow. Have 5 days until weigh day... have to get myself back in gear!

Am using the shakes as and when at the moment. Mostly using the myfitnesspal iphone app to keep track of what I'm eating - it's really useful!

Just weight myself and the whole pound i lost last week i have now put on !! I'm gutted i didn't feel like i'd lost anything but i still had hope ha, Going to book myself in with the doctor next week i think

xxx

Hi, hope you are all getting on well!

I am officially starting Tesco ultra slim tomorrow morning. I will weigh myself in the morning so I can record ny starting weight...I'm terrified lol.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine! Xx

Hello ladies,

oh no Natty, I hope you get some answers from the doctor.

Good luck for tomorrow tivethoughts, your gonna do great I'm sure.

Well for me this week no weight loss, am actually surprised I didn't put any weight back on seen as I had 4... yes 4 takeaways in total... naughty girl!

So here's to a new week, I'm going to be very good because I'm off out on saturday and I want to be able to buy some new clothes in a new size for it...

Fingers crossed for everyone

Well done on STS chimpette! And 4 takeaways...yum lol.

Ok, so I've weighed and wow....I am officially the heaviest I've EVER been. 16st exactly.

I feel so ashamed that I've let myself get to this - hubby and I both like a few beers and its done me no good. So, no more drink for me unless spesh occasion.

Day 1 of ultra slim and I really like the shakes. I've had cafe latte for brekkie and I had a choccy one for lunch yesterday. Use skimmed milk powder to keep costs down and blend them in the blender. So yummy.

Fingers crossed. Xx

Hey ladies,

Wondering if I could join this group?
I darent step on the scales incase they die on me lol!!
Would love a weightloss buddy to catch up with and motivate each other?

X Justine

Well done on STS chimpette! And 4 takeaways...yum lol.

Ok, so I've weighed and wow....I am officially the heaviest I've EVER been. 16st exactly.

I feel so ashamed that I've let myself get to this - hubby and I both like a few beers and its done me no good. So, no more drink for me unless spesh occasion.

Day 1 of ultra slim and I really like the shakes. I've had cafe latte for brekkie and I had a choccy one for lunch yesterday. Use skimmed milk powder to keep costs down and blend them in the blender. So yummy.

Fingers crossed. Xx

Hi Tivethoughts,

don't worry I'm in exactly the same boat as you but alot heavier.. :haha:

We can do this together :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member