Tesco Diet Shakes, anyone..??

Hey ladies,

Wondering if I could join this group?
I darent step on the scales incase they die on me lol!!
Would love a weightloss buddy to catch up with and motivate each other?

X Justine

Hi Jay92 :thumbup:

Welcome to the group, would love for you to join with us and motivate each other.

I'm utterly determined to lose 5 stone by xmas as I want another baby :winkwink:

Aww thank you :)

Yayy defo no better reason to lose weight than that!
I must have put on at least 4st with my dd.

Have you been finding the shakes filling?
I've had my first one this morning and seem to be good so far.
What snacks has everyone been eating?

I just want to be able to wear nice clothes and not look like shamu

Xx

to be honest I try not to snack at all during the day because I don't trust myself to stop.. hahahahaha

So I make sure I have the shake at about 7:30am when the monsters are having their breakfast, then I drink 1L of water between then and 12:30 when I have my next shake, then another 1L of water, and I have my dinner about 5:30pm.

I think I struggle more at night when the kids are in bed and I'm studying or just done the cleaning and I think I should be eating chocolate.. haha I'm staying strong though this week ready for my big night out on saturday

xx

I'm totally the same. Once lo is in bed and all the
Housework is finished my night doesnt feel complete
Without a piece(bar) of chocolate lol!! How bad is that!!!

Okay gonna try drink more water aswell.

Are you doing a lot of excercise?

Ohhh bet you can't wait to go out, not long now.

Xx

I'm totally the same. Once lo is in bed and all the
Housework is finished my night doesnt feel complete
Without a piece(bar) of chocolate lol!! How bad is that!!!

Okay gonna try drink more water aswell.

Are you doing a lot of excercise?

Ohhh bet you can't wait to go out, not long now.

Xx

Hi Jay92,

Totally not bad, mine was a packet of crisps and a bar of chocolate.. :haha:

I'm doing absolutely no exercise at all at the moment, to be honest I have the gym membership I just don't have the motivation to go, I'm afriad people will laugh at me so I'm going to lose some weight 1st and then start going.. at least that's the plan. Are you doing any..?

I know 4 sleeps and counting, the last time I was out was before christmas.. so it's been a long time coming.. haha

Hi Jay92, how's it going? I am on day 3 and finding it ok so far. I'm not doing any more exercise than I do already (I walk everywhere I go as I don't drive) 4 more days til I weigh again. Dreading it.

Snack wise, I either have a piece of fruit, Muller light, WW, snacks, wotsits or any snack under 100 cals. I'm finding it fine atm. And I love the shakes. It definitely satisfies my want for choc.

I have chocolate, cafe latte and vanilla flavour and they are all so yummy.

Hope you are all doing well Xx

Hi ladies, I will defo be a more frequent poster lol.
In the middle of moving atm. Virgin is getting re-installed
On saturday. Strange how much I miss the internet lol!!

Ughh tell me about it. Our gyms up here are full of skinny minnies lol.
(They never EVER seem to break a sweat!!)
I walk about 2 miles most days but I just have 0 motivation.

Lol Aw that is a long time ago lol!
I sew so I help run a class every Friday night and we have a
glass of wine, that's about as Wild as I get lol!!

Hi +tive thoughts, I have to admit yesterday didn't go too well as
We were moving so it was a case of grab something when you can.

Ohh I'm gonna pick up some of those snacks you suggested.
I love salad but it does not agree with my I.b.s :(

I have the chocolate and strawberry shakes. Never seen vanilla
But that does sound tastey.

A friend is having a BBQ/jubilee party this weekend so think
There may be some cheating lol.

So this is day 4 on the shakes, and I have to say - I'm not finding it too bad...

..However, every day I have had one or another "distraction" from the diet :dohh: Monday went really well. Tuesday I had lunch with a friend, with the intention of having my shake for dinner. My mum arranged a BBQ and although I didnt go over the top, I was still disappointed with myself lol. (And I had 1 too many drinkies too! ooooops!) Yesterday went really well, and I had a shake for breakfast, one for lunch and a WW ready-meal for dinner. I had 3 100cal snacks.

Today....Well, I had shake for brekkie and then.....my mum phoned as she's not having a good time atm. I went round and she made us bacon rolls for lunch.... :dohh: So I am at work at the moment - and plan to have my shake when I get home (23:30 ish)...I'm just wondering whether that's too late? But, hey...it's better than having a meal at that time right?!

Hope you ladies are getting on well and can give me the kick up the backside I need!!

xx

Hello ladies,

Well I have been good uptil last night when I had a takeaway pizza... doh! You know those days when you just can't be bothered by the time I had got the kids to bed and I didn't want to make anything.

Also I had forgotten to take my shake to work so I didn't have anything all day from 7:30am... except water haha

Hope we all have a good weigh in

Hello ladies :D

At last I have internet again! YIPEEE! Didn't think i'd miss it this much lol!

Oh +tive thoughts we will all defo get there together, i think the biggest problem with me anyways is habbit!

If im peckish i'll nearly always grab a bag of crisps or chocolate.
And i know its wrong & i want Sophie to grow up eating healthily, so for her i will
deffo change.

i have two pics from Florida i shall post when i go on my laptop : one was 3 years ago and one was last year and it makes me sick lol!
If i could get back to where i was 3 years ago i'd be happy.

Maybe we should post pics of when we were happiest with ourselves and work towards that!?

Chimpette ; your night outs finally here! have a drink for me whilst your out :D
Don't get too drunk lol!! Have a great time

Justine

x

Why did I do that? I just weighed 2 days early....and I've haven't lost a thing! :-( in a way its made me more determined to be strict this weekend! I have to be.

Hope u ladies are doing well.

Siobhan Xx

Hi Justine & Siobhan,

Well my big night out yesterday, it was awesome, although my feet are still hurting... haha And my head doh!

Got the scales today and I've lost 4lb this week.... people have started noticing that I'm losing weight now and mention it when they see me, which makes me beam from ear to ear.. and now I'm more determined to stick to the diet now I know it's working :o)

Dont' worry Siobhan I had a week where I didn't think I had lost anything and then the 2 days later I got the scales and I'd lost 4lbs... hopefully the same will happen to you.. Is it your time of month if you don't mind me asking, because that could make a difference...

Going to have a bad day tomorrow as my ma, pa and great auntie are coming round so i'm cooking a roast for dinner and then a buffet for the evening.

Have you got any plans for the jubilee..?

Well i went to the doctors and have an appointment with the health trainer i have no idea what she's going to suggest tho !!! They have finally allowed me to start coming of my citalopram yeyyy so now i'm on 20mg n fingers crossed in 2 weeks time when i go back i'll be dropped to 10

Hopefully i will start getting somewhere now fingers crossed. Hs ayone been to se health trainer does anyone know what they do?

xxx

Hi Natty,

I went to my doctors awhile ago and asked for help in losing weight and was basically told that they wouldn't refer me and that I should eat less and exercise and that was it.. hahahaha Great help thanks very much doc.

I hope you find the answers your looking for, and they can help you. Fingers crossed as well they lower your dose to 10 and hopefullly the weight will fall off :o)

Morning girlies:)
Hope we are all well & had a fab jubilee weekend!!

Chimpette well done on losing more!
I have to admitt i have been rubbish last week so starting afresh today;
and will weigh in every monday!

Glad your night out went well :)

I was at the dunelm mill sale yesterday and kitted out the new house lol. Few more bis to get then we're sorted.

Anyways thought i would post the pics i mentioned & if anyone fancys joining me fabby!

And Siobhan don't worry ; you will get there!

xx

Morning girlies:)
Hope we are all well & had a fab jubilee weekend!!

Chimpette well done on losing more!
I have to admitt i have been rubbish last week so starting afresh today;
and will weigh in every monday!

Glad your night out went well :)

I was at the dunelm mill sale yesterday and kitted out the new house lol. Few more bis to get then we're sorted.

Anyways thought i would post the pics i mentioned & if anyone fancys joining me fabby!

And Siobhan don't worry ; you will get there!

Hi Jay,

Always good to have a fresh start when you've had a naughty week, at least your heading back to the diet, so who cares about last week ;o)

I love buying stuff for the house, what did you get...?

Can't wait to see your pictures, I'm trying to find some of me, although it appears I was always fat.. hahahahaha :haha:

xx

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all doing well. Just a quick one to say I'm leaving - Ive been on the shakes for almost 2 weeks and Ive put on weight. This one is not for me :( Back to calorie counting on MFP for me as it has been the only thing to work - ever lol...makes sense I suppose!

Good luck to you all xx

I'm soooo hopin i've lost somethin this Wednesday i've been quite good (we went out Saturday so had a drink n pizza eeek ) I know this is completly the wrong forum for this question but do any of you ladies know if having the Mirena coil can make you gain weight? I've had it in for a good few months now thinks its about 6 and even tho i haven't been watching what i've been eating i've piled on weight. I went to put some pants on i only wore a month ago n couldn't do the top button up :( So wondering if this might be some of the problem !!!

Anyway good luck when you weigh yourself girlies n fingers crossed for us all

xxx

My mom gained a TON of weight with Mirena. She looked like she was 9 months pregnant again constantly. :( It also really interfered with her mood.

Hi ladies! I'm in the US not the UK so I can't do Tesco's shakes, but I'm doing a different protein shake plan. I'm still breastfeeding so I have to keep my calories fairly high, but need to do something to shift the weight. I've been doing it a week and a half now, and I'm down 7.8lbs so far. :) I'll take it!

Hello ladies,

I've decided to start a journal so if you need me I'll be on there ;o)

Menelly, good luck with your shakes hope you get to where you want to be x

Hi Girls!,

Just wanted to say congrats on starting those diets even though it is blooming tough work! You will feel heaps better in the end.

I have just started on these as they have less carbs and more protein so you feel fuller and don't need any snacks. I get them from ebay for £18 inc delivery rather than here!

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/p...2443&prodid=2690&searchterm=diet fuel&rdcnt=1

They are excellent and they will have to be as I have 7-8 stone to loose LOL

Good luck and keep up the hard work xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"