Test line's all over help UPDATED FINALLY FRER DARKER THEM CONTROL

I am part Scottish but haven't been to Scotland. Currently residing in the southeast of the UK. You should both move here, we don't tend to sue as many people lol

I am part Scottish but haven't been to Scotland. Currently residing in the southeast of the UK. You should both move here, we don't tend to sue as many people lol

Lol America is so horrible!!! So my husband is from a line of royalty in England our last name mine by marriage obviously but it's Wellesley his grandma lived in the UK until she was in her twenties so it'd be neat to find the history of the Wellesley name and what royal family it is! It was long ago and ties were cut, but I've ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to move there or the Philippines he's also Filipino aha he's a mutt he's Irish English Filipino and Italian aha but out would be fun to get the hell outta dodge! Here they don't take care of pregnant or me mom's you're not even guaranteed maternity leave and being self employed I get nothing at all America is the worst but I hear over there is the best!

I know it's so sad how far behind we are on like.. everything.. lol. We don't even have mandatory paid sick leave ffs!

Oddly we are always complaining how far we are behind, like in the dark ages still pmsl!
However, we do have good healthcare for the most part - the NHS does a wonderful job as far as they can (our current government are a bunch of nobs that want to privatise the NHS so we have a system like the US, so they cut funding to vital areas like mental health for one), even when you do pay for prescriptions they aren't hugely expensive and everyone is entitled to free care whether they work or not.
Depending on income you're also entitled to certain supplementary benefits like child benefit, working tax credits and if you rent your home but on a low income then you get help with this too. Only issue there is most letting agents and landlords don't like that. Housing is cheap up north but super expensive in the southeast. Ironically the cheap housing up north seems the best quality housing I have seen, whereas where we are it's rubbish.
You do get maternity leave and maternity pay, I don't know how it works self-employed, however. Dads too can have leave.
It's pretty nice in many places, lots of countryside and a LOT of history. Plenty of really old buildings if that's your cup of tea. I love a couple of our churches here for instance, since they're so incredibly old. One is dated back to the 1200s I believe, and the story behind it is when first being built it kept getting destroyed, and workers heard the voice of the devil telling them to build it elsewhere, so they decided after numerous attempts to build it and it being destroyed, to move it towards the edge of the woods instead. Some of the original building still stands there today and it's set in a beautiful wood, HUGE graveyard which is interesting with all the super old headstones. If you believe in all that, it has quite the haunted reputation, but unfortunately on occasion you still get people going there doing the whole devil worship thing, so it isn't safe to go alone for the most part. My dad used to go with his friends as a kid and said he could hear the galloping of horses at times when there wasn't anything around.
Anyway I just rambled on, sorry! Grab your friends and families, move here and vote to get our current PM out, please? Lol! :D

I think I'm still a member of some family tree thing, I shall have to search the name, Katie, and see what I can dig up

hahaha yes hubby *hates* Theresa May lol. If we had loads of money we'd have a little house in Scotland and here in Maine and travel to other places for a few weeks here and there :)

Cupcake that sounds so interesting! And yes I'm totally into all of that! Some of the oldest buildings we have here I want to say only date back to the 1700's on the east coast but where I am its the 1800's we do have Indian burials and such that date back pretty far but we don't have a whole lot of knowledge on all of it because our ancestors murdered them all! Yah I hear the knew pm is a wanker I just don't understand how much healthcare costs here the pieces of everything is outrageous my back surgery was $750,000 can you believe that???!!!! Having a baby in the hospital is anywhere from 15-50,000!

That would be so neat if you could find some info, we have a town here in the U.S. that was founded by his family its literally called Wellesley Massachusetts its close to Boston. The country side of there I think is most appealing to me as I hate the heat

Oh gosh I love both of you. Our PM is a nightmare! The guy she was up against visited our town in the summer, my husband went along and videoed it all and everyone loved him. He's for the people, not to line his own pockets like the dumb arse Tories are. Praying he gets in soon as this country will fall apart otherwise. We have more people (and not just those out of work) being pushed to use foodbanks today than ever before, all because of the Tories. One of their members even went as far to say he thought all disabled children should be guillotined because they're a drag on society! That would get to me anyway, but the fact we have three children with autism it got to me more so. My babies (and anyone else's with a disability) aren't dragging society down, and the Tory PM back then himself had a disabled child whom he claimed disability benefits for!

Anwyay, rant over! It is interesting, there are obviously rubbish places too like everywhere in the world, but there are some really beautiful places. I don't know if you have heard of the battle of Hastings, 1066? That's where we live. And, the television was also invented here lol
My dad lives in Shropshire which has lots of super old buildings there, it's a lovely place to live. Plus you have Wales close by too which is also nice. It's like the perfect balance of town and countryside there. Here it's quite a busy town but we are literally five minutes from the seaside, but still have countryside close by too.

It's such a different world, regarding healthcare. I don't know precisely what your op was but I looked into a discectomy privately for my husband when his back problems were at their worst and I think it was in the region of £100,000. Which is a LOT less than the cost of yours. This is obviously available on the NHS for free, but there are long waiting lists and they aren't keen on doing such op on younger adults, they don't like to do it on anyone under fifty or something. I can understand their reluctance and I'm glad they didn't do it but at the time it seemed like the only option and they had planned on doing it so when they cancelled because of his age, that's why I started looking into it privately but it wasn't affordable. I know a c-section costs around £30,000 here, but again you don't pay for it unless you choose to. A lot of people complain about the NHS but in reality it isn't their fault, the majority of their issues come down to funding and the government are responsible for this.

Yeah I shall look. You may have to remind me though! My memory is awful :dohh:

Hey Katiedw21 -- I was just searching through old threads to find someone with a similar situation as me. I see that you didn't get a FRER line darker than control until 28dpo. Were you testing every day? My FRER has been the same as control for 5 days now (but today, even when I diluted it with water, it was as dark as control), and I am getting very worried. I'm hoping maybe they just get stuck there for a while? I would love to hear how it went for you!

Hey Katiedw21 -- I was just searching through old threads to find someone with a similar situation as me. I see that you didn't get a FRER line darker than control until 28dpo. Were you testing every day? My FRER has been the same as control for 5 days now (but today, even when I diluted it with water, it was as dark as control), and I am getting very worried. I'm hoping maybe they just get stuck there for a while? I would love to hear how it went for you!

Hello!! Yes I was testing everyday only skipped one day at 20dpo my internet cheapies test line got darker than control before my frer do you have picture I can compare to for you?

Oh my goodness, that makes me feel so much better.

Did you get betas during that time? Part of why I'm freaked is that I had bloodwork done on Thursday (20dpo) and it was 582. I figured by this weekend it would need to be above 1000, and I really thought that's when FRERs would start taking from the control (at least it did for me in my last pregnancy). I'm also using Osoms, and those have been darker than the control for days, but not really progressing past that. :wacko:

I'm attaching a bunch of pictures. The one with the "dotted" control is from today, 23 dpo. The other one of FRER in the case is from yesterday (22dpo). And the progression picture shows from the top: 13, 15, 16, 18, and 22 dpo. See how 18 and 22 are the same?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 42.jpg
    FullSizeRender 42.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
  • FullSizeRender 43.jpg
    FullSizeRender 43.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7168 2.jpg
    IMG_7168 2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 8

Did you get betas during that time? Part of why I'm freaked is that I had bloodwork done on Thursday (20dpo) and it was 582. I figured by this weekend it would need to be above 1000, and I really thought that's when FRERs would start taking from the control (at least it did for me in my last pregnancy). I'm also using Osoms, and those have been darker than the control for days, but not really progressing past that. :wacko:

I'm attaching a bunch of pictures. The one with the "dotted" control is from today, 23 dpo. The other one of FRER in the case is from yesterday (22dpo). And the progression picture shows from the top: 13, 15, 16, 18, and 22 dpo. See how 18 and 22 are the same?

Yeah I do see that, I did not have betas, but I know 28dpo was the one and only time control was lighter than test line if you look up happycupcake on here she has some really good teststo compare to! But I'd say you look perfect!

With my ICs once they got to a certain darkness darker than the control line, they didn't keep getting darker. They stayed that way for a while before starting to go fainter. Also, I found the less sensitive First Response rapid result gave a much darker test line (taking away from the control line a lot) than the FRER, that would be around your dpo I think, so perhaps it's worth you trying a less sensitive test instead

Thank you both so much. happycupcake, did you also experience a similar thing with FRER? Where the test line stayed the same as control for a while before going darker?

I tested daily so there wasn't a huge difference for a few days. You could see they were progressing gradually, but there would have been more of a difference had I tested every few days instead. They did seem to stay around the same as the control for a couple of days I think.
These are top left 14dpo & 15dpo, top right 15dpo & 16dpo, bottom left 16dpo & 17dpo and bottom right 22dpo, so it did take a few days for it to really get loads darker. Also the top 22dpo test is a First Response rapid result which is less sensitive and gave me the best results compared to the FRER

Attachments

• IMG_7823.jpg
    IMG_7823.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78