Test line's all over help UPDATED FINALLY FRER DARKER THEM CONTROL

Hahaah trust me, I had the same convo with DH. He's like woman, I'm gonna take them away!

I just ordered 100 ic and 7 easy home stick tests hopefully that'll hold me over until I see the first ultrasound on Feb 23rd I know I'm absolutely nuts but if it helps give me somewhat peace of mind then I'm going to use them even if my DH thinks I'm losing my mind! I only paid like $25 total so not to bad deff cheaper than a bunch of frer or even dollar store! I usually hide this part from him lol I hide the early tests and the obsessive line testing but this time he's getting to take it all in hahaha

Ahha, I try to hide it too, but, I'm testing so much he's finding out! Oh god, you're lucky. My first apt is March 15th ...

How late is af? That's a really good line

Hahaah trust me, I had the same convo with DH. He's like woman, I'm gonna take them away!

I just ordered 100 ic and 7 easy home stick tests hopefully that'll hold me over until I see the first ultrasound on Feb 23rd I know I'm absolutely nuts but if it helps give me somewhat peace of mind then I'm going to use them even if my DH thinks I'm losing my mind! I only paid like $25 total so not to bad deff cheaper than a bunch of frer or even dollar store! I usually hide this part from him lol I hide the early tests and the obsessive line testing but this time he's getting to take it all in hahaha

Ahha, I try to hide it too, but, I'm testing so much he's finding out! Oh god, you're lucky. My first apt is March 15th ...

Oh no! why so far out? You'll be 12 weeks then? Is that right?

Ok I know I'm losing it but I took it a test it was faint so I decided to try the "hook" effect so darker test is half water half urine lighter test is is full urine same sample!! Is that crazy or what??? The diluted sample is deff darker!!!!!

So first test is full second is diluted!

Attachments

• 20180202_155240.jpg
    20180202_155240.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 20180202_155255.jpg
    20180202_155255.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 27
Oh wow that's interesting!

It is! I even went to other sites to see and from what i could find it's women who only test fmu no other time of day so obviously you're going to get a bfp at some point but for women who test multiple times a day or are watching progression of the lines they find later is better!

That's really strange! You'd think that the non diluted one would be lighter! Either way though, I think you have beautiful liiiines! Did you take a digital yet? That put my mind a bit more at ease. I know it's silly but... But I think your little bean is right in there! :)

My apt is March 19th, I'll be 10+4 by then. Yeah, here it's first appointment between week 10 and 12... sigh.

That's really strange! You'd think that the non diluted one would be lighter! Either way though, I think you have beautiful liiiines! Did you take a digital yet? That put my mind a bit more at ease. I know it's silly but... But I think your little bean is right in there! :)

My apt is March 19th, I'll be 10+4 by then. Yeah, here it's first appointment between week 10 and 12... sigh.

I took those digitals Tuesday but they both messed up of course so they're sending me two more they'll be here Monday so hopefully this time it's all good! Thank you I hope so! I think so too I just always stress until I see the baby that helps me to breath! I'll be 8-9 weeks when. I go so it'll be small but I usually can see whay I need to!

So finally at 28dpo yes that's right 28dpo my test line is darker than the control on my first response! I can't believe it took that long as my accumed dip sticks test line has been darker than the control for well over a week now! I'm really In all honesty disappointed in frer nowadays they have gone down hill drastically but at any rate I'm so excited to see the "faint" control lol and dark test line!

P.S. for anyone wondering about which ic's are best I have to say these accumed tests showed such amazing progression i was really really Impressed the wide wondfo they say baby dust on the package were pretty good as well but these accumed were by far my total fave and I got 100 of them for $14.99 on Amazon that's with prime even!!!!! Let me know if you need to see the packaging!!!

Attachments

• 20180210_125718.jpg
    20180210_125718.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180210_132757.jpg
    20180210_132757.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 17
Wow those lines are amazing! Congrats girl, that is BEAUTIFUL! :hugs:

I ran out of test before I could see that, ahah my 4+4 to 5+1 were all the same...!

Wow those lines are amazing! Congrats girl, that is BEAUTIFUL! :hugs:

I ran out of test before I could see that, ahah my 4+4 to 5+1 were all the same...!

Yah mine stalled for a bit as well but I bought more lol I know e I have a problem Just wanted to see what a clear blue would look like knowingly positive or at least that's my excuse hahaha so here it is lol they had a $2 off coupon so why not lol

Attachments

• 20180210_180123.jpg
    20180210_180123.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 17
No need to ever justify getting more tests ahah!
THAT is a DARK line, woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->