Test line's all over help UPDATED FINALLY FRER DARKER THEM CONTROL

You're making me want to go buy some more tests lol

Aw, that's just like the CB I did with our DD, the first test I used with her and wasn't expecting it to be positive and then it sucked the dye from the control. The test line appeared first lol

Aw, that's just like the CB I did with our DD, the first test I used with her and wasn't expecting it to be positive and then it sucked the dye from the control. The test line appeared first lol

I just really wanted to see a blue dye deff positive and well its definitely positive lol I saw you write that one you got pregnant just 12 weeks pp is that the time with the cb? I really like blue dye when accurate they're just easier to see but now I wish they had the weeks estimator in the US because I can only hey in ebay and they're $20 each!

I'm so sad we can't get the weeks estimator anymore :-( So lame! Stupid frivolous lawsuits lol.

Congrats again Katie!! :happydance: Test lines look perfect! Wishing you a h&h 9 months <3

I just really wanted to see a blue dye deff positive and well its definitely positive lol I saw you write that one you got pregnant just 12 weeks pp is that the time with the cb? I really like blue dye when accurate they're just easier to see but now I wish they had the weeks estimator in the US because I can only hey in ebay and they're $20 each!

Yeah that was me. I was breastfeeding and we hadn't had sex many times, I hadn't had a proper cycle so I only tested because we were planning on going out that evening for drinks with friends and I just wanted to be absolutely certain I wasn't pregnant. I hadn't any symptoms and had really strong cramps like af was on its way so that wasn't what I was expecting! Almost threw up the second I saw the test line appear before anything else did, from shock lol! I then told my husband he had to get out of bed immediately so the poor man got out of bed half asleep and just sat there laughing when I showed him the test while I was freaking out. I thought he was going to be angry, I wasn't expecting him to be happy but he was over the moon. I was panicking! But, I am so happy she surprised us :cloud9:

Yeah they're hard to get hold of over there. I would offer to post one to you but it would work out more expensive doing it that way than you buying it from eBay as the postage is expensive from the UK to US if you want it before Christmas lol

I spent $62 on 2 packs of 2 from eBay. :dohh: That did include express shipping in the states.

Yeah that was me. I was breastfeeding and we hadn't had sex many times, I hadn't had a proper cycle so I only tested because we were planning on going out that evening for drinks with friends and I just wanted to be absolutely certain I wasn't pregnant. I hadn't any symptoms and had really strong cramps like af was on its way so that wasn't what I was expecting! Almost threw up the second I saw the test line appear before anything else did, from shock lol! I then told my husband he had to get out of bed immediately so the poor man got out of bed half asleep and just sat there laughing when I showed him the test while I was freaking out. I thought he was going to be angry, I wasn't expecting him to be happy but he was over the moon. I was panicking! But, I am so happy she surprised us :cloud9:

Yeah they're hard to get hold of over there. I would offer to post one to you but it would work out more expensive doing it that way than you buying it from eBay as the postage is expensive from the UK to US if you want it before Christmas lol

I can only imagine the shock lol what's that called Irish twins? Lol I got pregnant when my 2ds was 5 months and I thought that was tough but 12 weeks whooo!

Awe well thank you anyway lol yah I guess there was some stupid lawsuit in the US because women were saying they were giving them the wrong amount of weeks but come on people its just a pregnancy test not exact science or a doctor!

I spent $62 on 2 packs of 2 from eBay. :dohh: That did include express shipping in the states.

Wow yah I think I paid $34 for 2 tests with express shipping but it's because I messaged the seller begging her lol

Yeah Irish twins lol there's just under eleven months between them! There's more than ten years between eldest and DS2 though, and I can say the smaller age gap was much easier to cope with which I wasn't expecting!

Yeah I recall something like this, it's stupid! Surely everyone knows they can't be 100% accurate, kind of in the description when it says 'estimator'! I don't see why they should be stopped but other hpts be fine - no one moans to that degree when their lines aren't as dark as someone else's of the same weeks ... depends on level of hCG and this varies with each pregnancy :dohh: I think someone should sue the person who originally moaned about them lol

I think the lawsuit was even stupider than that, i heard they complained because it says 1-2 weeks pregnant when doctors use 3-4 weeks because they go from LMP. Like really dumb, people don't know how pregnancy dating works so they blame the tests lol.

But it says on the leaflet, it gives the weeks a doctor would give in relation to what their tests say so how can anyone whinge about that?!? It's crazy

I think the lawsuit was even stupider than that, i heard they complained because it says 1-2 weeks pregnant when doctors use 3-4 weeks because they go from LMP. Like really dumb, people don't know how pregnancy dating works so they blame the tests lol.

But it says on the leaflet, it gives the weeks a doctor would give in relation to what their tests say so how can anyone whinge about that?!? It's crazy

It's crazy, I swear America is sue happy, they sue when coffee is too hot, when fast food daily makes their kids over weight, this was just another way for someone to sue for money! I love Colorado, but in all honesty DH and I have always said we'd love to move to Europe!

Yeah us too, dh is from Scotland so I've been there a bunch of times visiting his family. If it weren't so damn rainy there I think we'd consider it lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->