Test

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
So i took a dollar tree and a FRER...Frer's line looks more like antibody strip (urine was pretty diluted) but $tree had a line at 45 seconds....do you see it? It's definitely there! IGNORE THE OPK BOX, it was just sitting my Counter from earlier!

Attachments

• testestest9.jpg
    testestest9.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN1051.jpg
    DSCN1051.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 19
I really don't see anything on this test sweetie. I even played with it just to see if I can bring a line out but there's nothing there. It's white.

Attachments

• Carolyns other testeafsdfgdf.jpg
    Carolyns other testeafsdfgdf.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 3
  • testestest9.jpg
    testestest9.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6
I have no clue. The other test you posted I was able to see something. Dollar tests are good but they're really only reliable ONCE you've missed a period. Maybe that's why?

I have no clue. The other test you posted I was able to see something. Dollar tests are good but they're really only reliable ONCE you've missed a period. Maybe that's why?

I got a positive on it last cycle b4 period was due and there is a line irl when I look at it...

I got a positive on it last cycle b4 period was due and there is a line irl when I look at it...

Okay, as long as you see it in real life. It may be the camera. Still rooting for you hun!

Okay, as long as you see it in real life. It may be the camera. Still rooting for you hun!
I will test with FMU...I am cramping now

I'm sorry you're having cramps but it doesn't neccassarily mean anything bad!! Hang in there hun! G/L with 2mo's testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->