Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Fingers toes and legs crossed Manda!!! How do you feel today?

I got a call early this morning and was told to come in tomorrow for day 3 bloodwork and they will add a beta to it. I imagine we will still have to take a month off anyways. I forget who asked before about AMH levels. They tested me for that I think before my first iui and everything looked great. Hoping to get some answers tomorrow and figure out what the next protocol will be for us.

Fingers toes and legs crossed Manda!!! How do you feel today?

I got a call early this morning and was told to come in tomorrow for day 3 bloodwork and they will add a beta to it. I imagine we will still have to take a month off anyways. I forget who asked before about AMH levels. They tested me for that I think before my first iui and everything looked great. Hoping to get some answers tomorrow and figure out what the next protocol will be for us.

Thank you. Iam still waiting. I still have a stuffy nose and a few cramps.

I hope u get some answers tmrw when ur at the doctors:) let me know. I will be back when I get my call. Should be anytime.

FXd manda.....!

Hockey- :hugs: to you! Keep looking forward and up! Your time is coming and we will all be here to celebrate!

:hugs: so sorry to hear Manda :hugs:

I know nothing I say will make you feel better right now. Just know that I am thinking about you.

Noooooooooo :cry: I'm sorry manda I know it is devastating. Many :hugs: to you.

Thank u everyone. Iam probably just going to be pretty quiet the rest of the wknd. I will be back.

So sorry Manda. Will be thinking of you today. Take all the time you need.

Hockey- glad your amh is good and hope you get some answers tomorrow!!!

Happy Saturday everyone. Fall is in full bloom here and do pretty!

Has anyone tested negative while being late on their period? (on clomid) though found out to be pregnant?

I tested the other day and got a slight faint positive line, i tested a second time but i tested incorrectly (i must of pee'd on it not enough)

I'm now 16 days late, will be testing in the morning. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Blessings to you all xxx

faithful...I was on injectables and tested at 11dpo and it was neg and then I got my period. I went in for blood on day 14 and was pregnant with a very low level I think like 25 of something. I was able to sustain pregnancy for about 8weeks but then miscarried.

Thank you everyone!!

My holiday is coming up on Friday and I have never felt so ready for one. It's going to be a nice break from the real world. My girls and I r going on a cruise to the Bahamas. My DH can't go as he has to work but the rest of my family is going and my mother in law is coming so there is 12 of us. I wish I was expecting going but my time will come:)

How was everyone's wknd?

Manda: I am so sorry about your BFN. It is so heartbreaking to hear that. One thing I like about fertility treatments are that right after you get the bad news of a BFN, it's time to restart the treatment cycle and you get to start over fresh!

Faithful: My fingers are crossed for you!

Today while I was at work, I was delightfully surprised by AF. This is the first time she has showed since my m/c. I really wasn't sure what type of a timeline to expect, but it has been just a little under 3 weeks. Tomorrow morning I will call my doctor and set up my CD3 u/s and start our first round of Femara since our m/c. I am really excited for another fresh start. We got a BFP on our first round last time, so maybe, just maybe that will happen again. Either way, I know femara works for us and I have faith it will continue to.

Manda: so sorry for your BFN :hugs:

LifeisB: exciting for you to start a new cycle with such hope!! Hoping this cycle is it for you.

Faithful: have you tested again yet?

River: I think tomorrow is your test day....how are you feeling?

Hope everyone had a nice weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->