Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda did you test this morning? I took the morning off. My switch it up and test tonight.
If I can just echo what's been said- please post everything you are going through even if you are pregnant. I hope to one day get there and will enjoy looking back and compare. Don't feel bad about posting your good news. As much as I may be down (yesterday) I honestly really enjoy reading everyone's progress and seeing their good news. On another note DH was great when he got home and I woke up in a much better mood today and decided not to ruin that by testing this morning. So maybe a bit later or just tomorrow. I'm just hoping I have a super late implanted at this point and it's taking a while for the HCG being produced to show up on hpt yet.
Happy Halloween my friends!!!

Agree with the superstitions!! I had leftover meds from IVF and didn't want it to go to waste. One thing of Follistim is about $600... So I decided to give it to the clinic who can give it to other patients. I told the dr. I felt like I was jinxing myself by giving it away, by she said "NO, it's good karma, you're just making room for your babies!" So I've been holding on to that thought! Even when we get that BFP, the emotional roller coaster doesn't stop there!

Good Morning Everyone....

@Hockey....I did not test this morning I am going to wait until my beta on Sat. That way I will no for sure.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. You guys are all soooo supportive:)

I still have my stuffy nose it just started the night before last. Its nothing crazy but I definitely have a stuffed nose.

@ Hopin.....I remember when you had cold symptoms and you thought u were out and I said to you..."oh I think you are pregnant" lol what other cold symptoms did you have??

Here is baby, measuring 1 day ahead and the finger shows it has attitude!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
Great picture Allika!

I just want to say that I like this thread because everyone is supportive, and everyone is at different stages. I like to hear about scans, and the born babies etc. Sometimes, I may be a bit quiet on here, if I am down about my own ttc process, but reading about all you ladies, the stories, the pictures, gives me a sense of hope that one day that'll be me.(Hopefully soon!)

I have been testing everyday with these new ICs and they are not anywhere near as sensitive as the other ones I had. I had an old one leftover and decided to try that one as well as a new one. The old one gave me a +, the new ones don't. - before I get my hopes up too high - the last cycle with the old tests, I was still showing a + with the trigger at 10dpo (which I am at today). It wasn't until 11dpo that it was neg. If I was actually thinking about it, I should've used the old one tomorrow, but, it is done.

First attachment is last cycle and the testing out trigger progression. Next pic is this cycle plus the old IC I had around. Last pic is the old IC next to 10dpo of the last cycle, which to me kinda look the same.

Attachments

• 20131031_091827-001.jpg
    20131031_091827-001.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20131031_091907.jpg
    20131031_091907.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20131031_091955.jpg
    20131031_091955.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 9
My OB appointment went well, but it was definitely different than the appointments we've had at the fertility clinic! We felt pretty rushed, especially with the questions that we had. They did another ultrasound and everything looked great, but they didn't give us a picture. We're going back in 3 weeks for the NT scan. Any of you ladies can share your experiences?

Maybe we've just been getting spoiled at the fertility clinic where they always had as much time for us as we needed. I felt like today the nurses and doctors were just running around like crazy. It probably didn't help it was close to lunch time either.

Not complaining, but just have to get used to this. The hospital is great and doctor really nice, but I guess I was just hoping for something more personal! The babies are doing great and that's all that matters :thumbup:

Allika - Love the picture!! :cloud9:

MWB: I know how you feel. My OB was sick yesterday and they had me see a new doctor and he was so quick and impersonal. Can't wait to see my regular OB.

I passed my 1-hr glucose test :happydance:

That's good:) You are doing your glucose test already??

Thanks ladies. Yup this will be my first baby.

Mwb funny you said that because I still have 15vial of menapor at home which was not covered by insurance. I'm going to give it to my RE just waiting a few months. I too wanted to be sure everything was okay

River how did you add more then one photo at a time?

Aww allika how awesome! Haha giving the middle finger

Aj-how come you had to do the glucose so early? Are you diabetic?

I don't actual know why... my NP from the REI office ordered it for weeks 10-12 and so I just did it without thinking to ask why

Screening went great! Measuring a day ahead at 12w4d. Had a very nice and knowledgeable U/S tech. She even told us her nub guess (she has a 94% accuracy rate) :blue:

Attachments

• SOLON_7 - Copy.jpg
    SOLON_7 - Copy.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 6
Kins - When in advanced post , click attach. In that attach dialog/window, you click on a file then click upload, then do the process again, click on a file and click upload etc. Then close the window. There should be multiple attachments. Sort of a weird interface, it only seems like you can do 1 at a time, but you can do multiple, you just have to upload singley

River ya I used to do it that way but can't now just figured they changed the system. Owell prob just my phone I'll try on computer
Sometime. Just always on this site on my phone.

Hope everyone is having lots of trick or treaters the weather is nice tonight for it here in PA

lune such a great pic!! You must be so exicted!!!

We haven't had many trick or treaters here. Really windy and pouring rain here. Looks like more chocolate for me pending the results I hear on Saturday lol!

I think its wonderful that everyone is sharing their leftover meds to give others the same chance we have had. I had six vials of Menopur left over that I gave to my RE office too.

So....did we all measure one day ahead this week? That's just too funny :happydance:

Loving all the scan pics this week. Praying for all of our testers right now. Thinking of those deciding which treatment path to take next.

Taking a moment to remember all of our angels tonight
:angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel: :flow: :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->