Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Luna I don't have fb. I miss all the ladies.

River- that u/s pic on your profile is awesome/ let us know how today goes.

So happy things are moving along well for you ladies

The u/s went well. Things all looked in place. I'm sure we'll get confirmation of that at the OB in a couple weeks.
Just found out we are having a boy!! :)

Hi Ladies!!!! Long time no talk!!! :cry:

I miss you ladies who are not on FB. I might just have to stick around both places. :thumbup:

Dini!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moni--------SO Excited for you!!

Kins!!!!!!! Miss you! How are things??

Things are good. Caitlin will already 8mthsnon the first! She is army crawling EVERYWHERE and if she can't have it(wires) she'll find it. She has quite the personality. So exciting being a mommy.

When she was just about 5months we stopped being careful and so I guess you could say we are ntnp is that the abbreviation? Haha where what ever happens happens? I never got aunt flow back so it's very unlikely I souls ever get pregnant without fertility meds and monitoring again.

What sucks is I never know if I'm pregnant because I don't get my period so I buy cheapy hpts online and check randomly. I don't want to be pregnant and go out drinking ya know? It would be so cool to have a surprise bfp.

Anyway I thinkin will talk to the hubby when Caitlin is 1 to see of I should start up with treatments. As you all know it's a lot of work and time.

My house is already looking like a tornado hit it.

Just tried to post a photo of Caitlin from my phone but it says file to large.

Awe Kins! I'm so glad your loving mommy-hood. It truly IS exciting being a mommy, I agree. Yeay to army crawling!!!

I am experiencing some pretty major baby fever again myself...I don't O most of the time I don't think and so I'm pretty sure I would need Femara to TTC again. I started taking Vitex to see if it will help my cycles any. I have an apt with my OB in late February so I will ask him about Femara then.

I hope you can get a picture uploaded of beautiful Caitlin!

Grateful, Feb is too far away! KMFX'd the vitex works :)

Hi Kins!!!

Hopin - I'm really diggin' your new ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin::yipee:

Ya hopin I just went in your page and noticed your ticker!!!!! Congrats! Was this a surprise????? Give the details ahhh

Kins yes, def a surprise. I mean obviously I know how it happens but I haven't had a PP AF and we aren't dtd that often, plus with the struggles TTC in the past I certainly wasn't expecting this!
So i have no idea how far along I am or anything. My ticker is a total guess. Should be accurate within a couple of weeks though. First u/s is 12/16 :)

Wait hold on! I was just on Lunas journal... grateful are you expecting?????????

I just now saw this Kins! I don't get a lot of notifications it seems!!!:dohh:

Dini did you have the baby?!?!?! I don't know what day your due date was....

Can't wait to hear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->