Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Kins - I had betas done:

11dp5dt - 66
13dp5dt - 121
15dp5dt - 300
18dp5dt - ? (was today, won't get results til late this afternoon)

So I got my BFP :) which we haven't gotten yet in this whole time we've been ttc -so that is awesome unto itself :) But my clinic doesn't like my low numbers, and I don't think they'll be happy unless my beta is over 1000 today...so FX!! We'll see what they say.
I have had a bunch of early pregnancy symptoms though, and have a bunch of hope since seeing last Friday's beta :)
AHHH RIVER! I see your latest BETA! Congrats lady!!! Keep us posted on u/s and appts etc....

ok - just got emailed back - first u/s appt is on July 15th :)

Soo long to wait.....

Hi girls ! could i join you all?
July makes month 11 for us TTC. i did 1 round of Clomid in May and got a BFP at 11dpo. then a week later i got a BFN :(
with that said i had a HSG test on June 13th and found i only have 1 ovarie that's functioning. i'm also switching my OB bc mine was a total tool and couldn't listen to me. poor poor bed side manner.
i plan to start my 2nd round of clomid in July im just waiting for AF.

it's been a long frustrating road for us and we both feel like we're at square one. if all goes well i can cancel my RE apt in august but that's our next step after July.

Can I join here as well??

Canadian Maple I am so sorry you got a BFN. :hugs:
River54 congrats on your BFP and your beta being over 1,000. July 15, is right around when I can POAS (if I make it that long).

I had an IUI yesterday and am now DYING to know if it worked. TWW are way too long, our bodies should change to TDW (two day wait). :haha:

Hi ladies :)

Meg - did you find a new OB? Frustrating when your own doctor doesn't listen! FX that this is your month!

Miki - I know, the wait now for my u/s is like yet another tww! Trying hard to keep my mind occupied. For the original tww, and the beta hell, there was the FIFA soccer on, but these past couple days, work is slow, and I am getting distracted! Hope your IUI is the one! Are you going to test early?

I did River. I see him the 9th! I cant wait as odd as that is. he did come highly recommended so i'm hoping he's the answer to my OB prayers! lol

i'm really unfamiliar to the IUI and IVF lingo and I apologize. I think I should get it by august lol

River I always say that I won't test early, that I will wait it out the full two weeks, but I will probably. lol. It's hard waiting, especially once the symptoms start to mess with my mind. Since I am not testing the trigger out, I am kinda nervous that if I test on 10dpiui that I will get a positive from the trigger. It would make the BFN all that much harder. We will see if I can survive the wait. :haha:

Ok. Idk how...I'm just in shock. I got a BFP this morning! 2 of them. Took an IC and confirmed with a digital! Oye! Only bd 1 day in the fertile window!

Good luck to you girls. Don't let your reproductive issues get you down! Stay positive bc it will happen when you least expect it!

Welcome meg! Congrats on your bfp. I have heard the HSGs flush your system and many women get prego shortly after

So AF finally arrived yesterday. Day 3 workup tomorrow to confirm I can start my IVF protocol - 3 weeks BCP to start.

BFN on 9 and 12 dpo and AF started today for me two days early. :cry: On to a break so that I can lose the weight Clomid and PCOS added over the last few months and to save up some more money for treatments.

Hope everyone else is well and got there BFP's!!

So sorry mik hugs to you

River- ultra sound today?

I had gotten it rescheduled a tad earlier since I was having pains in my side. BUT - everything looked great they said - measured on track, and even saw the heartbeat :) Got a pic to take home as well :)
Soo happy about it!

Pains have since gone away (well turned into what I consider normal occasional cramps) - So I am taking that as a good sign! Feel queasy off and on now, and don't have too much of an appetite, and bloated... as in because I work at a desk all day - my pants are uncomfortable esp at the end of the day. I really gotta get some diff pants or something to wear, but everything I've tried on so far doesn't work. Though I tried on OH's shorts just to see - even though they are big, they had better dimensions...maybe I should just buy some smaller guy shorts....

I am starting my IVF protocol - I just picked up the BCPs. I start tonight, take the last one on Aug 1st and go in for a scan on Aug 5th (I fly back in on the 4th - so this is the timing that I wanted!!) I have to pay by Monday - so that will be a little tough - but we had it saved up - but yikes $12K is the biggest check I have ever written!

River do what I did, wear longer shirts and unbutton the pants or hook a rubber band on. Or you could actually buy maternity pants now because I didn't realize this but your supposed to buy the pants in what you would normally wear size at least that's what they told me so I went with it and it worked out for me.

Moni---good luck sooo exciting. And yes that is quite the check! Now does that cover everything?

I did find a pair of maternity jeans. So, I've been wearing those to work. My normal jeans are pull on type, but not as stretchy as maternity ones, so I can't undo them
I seem to have better days and bad days with this sick feeling. Had to work from home yesterday, as I was too afraid I'd puke at work.

Happy 8weeks.

Wish I could work from home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->