• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

It didn't cover the meds and the freezing. Just found out the meds are covered by the insurance so I only had to pay $150 in copays (much better than the 2-3K I was expecting to put down!!

Just popping in to say hi! Who all still stalks this one!? Miss you ladies.

Still here - start the stims today...scan on Friday.

I am still here too. I had IUI#4 Aug 1 and my test date is Friday, Aug 15. Currently just waiting- in patiently. :haha: :winkwink:

moni I hope your stimming goes well and you have a great response to the meds!

Still here hopin. Baby girl is 4months old already.
How's are all the other ladies and babies? You guys still following each other on fb?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone, I haven't been on in a very long time and was curious if anyone I knew was still around, I see a few are (Moni, Hopin) maybe more, I didn't go back very far.

DH and I did 2 IUI's back at the beginning of the year, each failed. We ran out of money and gave up for a while. We tried on our own but since i just don't O on my own and he has the morphology issue it seemed futile. So I decided I had to adopt some better habits, lose a few pounds and he cut back on caffeine and smoking and started taking his vitamins regularly. After I lost a few lbs, and started exercising more I started having more "normal" periods, averaging 34-36 day cycles. My last two cycles I thought maybe I ovulated, but this very last one I was pretty sure of because I had the EWCM and wanted to BD a lot lol, had sore nipples (TMI) and I felt what I was certain was ovulation pains, so we BD'd twice around the time I thought maybe I was going to O, not really trying but figured what the heck, it's fun to practice.

I thought for sure over a week ago I was going to start, had cramps and my usual back pain, but 7 days went by and just cramping and yesterday I woke up nauseated, but my DH had indigestion from dinner as well..he talked me into taking a test today and HOLY COW, :bfp: I took 3 tests, then had to go to the store and buy some digitals too.. I still don't believe it. The CBD said 2-3 weeks, so it is sinking in a little more after seeing that.

I'm going to call the Dr in the morning and hopefully get bloodwork scheduled. I'm totally in shock, we were told with our issues we only had a 3-5% chance of conceiving and that was with medications. on our own even less...

I had to take a break from TTC because it wore me down and stressed me out, but we were planning on going back for more treatments in January, and then on to IVF..just praying this is real and will stick!

Moni, I'm so glad you are getting your IVF started, it has been a long road for you, I'm going to pray for multiples for you lol,

Congrats over here as well Dini!! and thanks - I'd be happy with one at this point. Follies are growing - next scan is Wed, possible retrieval date is Sat/Sun.

Awesome news dini

Luna how is lil man?
Hr is just growing way too fast, I feel like life is going in fast forward :( he's getting ready to try walking and I'm going to have to plan a birthday party soon :wacko:

Congrats over here as well Dini!! and thanks - I'd be happy with one at this point. Follies are growing - next scan is Wed, possible retrieval date is Sat/Sun.

Good luck to you Moni!

Hey Mommas, Mommas to be---where are you all? Fill me in. How are the little ones

Hello...still here with a great ivf result. I'm 8 weeks todayand just graduated from the RE.

Awesome Moni!!

I am 18w3d today, and feeling good. Feel like I am bigger - gotta watch the bump, jackets won't do up anymore, can't eat a bagel and juice without feeling like it is too much, bit of indigestion because of this, also have to start rolling to one side to get up from lying down, but all in all, feeling pretty good.

Have a anatomy scan on Oct 6 - we may get to peek at the gender, but otherwise the tech won't tell us (some bylaw in our town), and we'll have to call the doctor a couple days later when they have the results and they'll tell us.

We did have a scan when I was 15w3d, in a diff town when we were visiting IL, but they don't tell you gender until 16w...sigh but got some great shots from that, and OH got alot more excited to see a baby - so it was good. - Even started coming up with names :)

Thinking about doing the 3d scan later, but not really sure about it.
Started a spreadsheet of stuff to get for baby, and we are trying to buy stuff over the span, so we don't get hit with a big bill towards the end. Got the crib and change table and dresser in Sept (OH's parents sprung for half of it), but it is still in boxes, and OH and I haven't even tried to tackle it yet.

We're here! Getting ready for little man's first birthday :wacko: are you not in fb kins? I can't remember

Still here as well, doing well, 11w4d today, just 199 days to go!

Still can't believe I'm here..and can't wait to be out of the first trimester! My NT scan is next week on Oct. 9th and simply can't wait!! Last scan was at 6w4d and baby looked like a jellybean..so that's what we call it lol. Can't wait to see an actual baby!

Hoping to do our anatomy scan a few days before Thanksgiving so we can announce then. We are 20 weeks the Saturday after so I figure 19w+ should be fine. If they won't do it we will probably go to a 3d/4d private place since Thanksgiving seems like a perfect time to announce it. We could wait till Christmas but that's an entire month after lol.

I can't wait to show a little but since I'm so fluffy and have a bit of a belly and extra skin from weight loss it will be a while, probably not until 20ish weeks. But as long as baby is healthy it's all good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"