• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Yeah i used superdrugs last time and they were really good :)
Planning on using digi once i know for sure, dont want to waste it :haha: xxx

Aww that's good to hear, I can't wait to see a different brand test!! :happydance: Fingers crossed this is your month! :hugs:

Yeah I don't blame you, they are not exactly cheap :haha: xxx

Reallyyy dont wanna use the green handled ICs tomorrow :mad: might have to nip over to Asda for something a little better :haha: xxx

Reallyyy dont wanna use the green handled ICs tomorrow :mad: might have to nip over to Asda for something a little better :haha: xxx

Aww :( Yay! I would suggest getting yourself a better test! I just got 4 Superdrug tests today, shame you don't live next door :haha: xxx

:haha: Yep, shame! are they still on offer in S-drug? Xxx

Oooh :) Might have to invest! They are really good as well! Have you used any yet? Xxx

Oooh :) Might have to invest! They are really good as well! Have you used any yet? Xxx

Can't wait to see them hun! :yipee: I haven't used any yet, going to use one in the morning with FMU though :happydance: xxx

Yaaaay I will be keeping an eye out for it! :D :D Hope to see a lovely dark line from you :D

Im really not convinced about my test though after all the evaps last month, fx'd xxx

Less chatty, more test-y!

I see that line clear as day dear! I soooo hope this is it for you!
Test! Test! Test! Test!

Yaaaay I will be keeping an eye out for it! :D :D Hope to see a lovely dark line from you :D

Im really not convinced about my test though after all the evaps last month, fx'd xxx

Hehe aww thank you hun :hugs: I hope they are nice and dark too! If not then fingers crossed they will be in a few days, I'm only 14DPO :D

Don't let the Evaps put you off hun, I know it's easier said than done but, that definetly looks like a faint positive to me, it's pink, not white :thumbup: xxx

Thanks Stucki, how are you getting on? Did your big move go okay? Xxx

Thanks Exc, I will test in the morning but it will have to be with a green handle IC grrrr! I'll nip for some superdrugs tomorrow at some point hopefully! :D
So if your 13/14 dpo, do you have short LP? With your ticker showing 4w+3? Xxx

Eta: duhh Im so dumb, the ones Ive got left upstairs are not even green handled ones :dohh: But they're still those really thin ones :wacko:

Smiley - Yay! I can't wait to see! :happydance:

I'm 13DPO today, I don't normally have a short LP, I Ov'd later this cycle I think, last cycle I Ov'd on CD14, this time I Ov'd on CD19 :wacko: My last LMP was 5th March :o xxx

Thanks Stucki, how are you getting on? Did your big move go okay? Xxx

We're here now, so as shitty as the trip was [my miscarriage waited to kick into high gear until we got on the 19 hour plan ride] it's over now.

We bought houses, and cars and we've decided that we don't need to have kids [if it's not meant to happen, then there's nothing we can really do about it except accept it] so we're going to Peru this December to climb the Incan ruins there.

At least I've got stuff to look forward to.

It's hard not to TTC, but luckily we've got enough going on that we don't really have time to worry about OPKs, HPTs and BBTs. It's also near impossible for me to give up on the forum completely. I love looking at the tests and chatting with the other ladies, even if I'm not TTC anymore I don't think I'll be able to give this up.

Aww Stucki, sorry to hear about the shitty plane ride.

I have read soooo many people saying that once they stopped TTC and all the pressure was off them that they finally got their miracle. So even though you have stopped TTC it may still happen for you, when you least expect it! Xxxx

Exc...oooh how exciting! Cd19 you Ov'd? Wow, much later than the month before then! Cant wait to see your superdrug :happydance: Xxxx

Smiley - I know, I was panicking that I wasn't going to Ov this cycle :haha: I took Evening Primrose Oil and I believe it could possibly delay Ov, so I think that's what happened, ah well, it worked out in the end! :D Aww bless, I'm usually up at 7:10am to do my temp so I'll probably test then as when I first wake up, I'm always bursting for the toilet :rofl: xxx

I know :( and I will be up through the night too, his 4th tooth is coming through and giving him bother :nope:

On that note, I best get some sleep! Speak in the morning! Xxx

Smiley - Aww poor thing, it's horrible when you can't do anything to take the pain away isn't it? :(

Night night hun, sweet dreams and I'll speak to you tomorrow :hugs: xxx

05:17am I was woke up :dohh:

Anyways, took one of the really thin IC and I swear I could see *something*, more like a shadow than anything.

Not took a picture, it would of been too hard to capture! So yesterdays was either a convincing evap OR I need to buy a better test :lol: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->