• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Smiley - Ooo do you mean Party In The Park? My OH is on about going there this year, depending on how I'm feeling of course :) xxx

No just Leeds festival it is called...its Reading and Leeds festival so its held in leeds and reading :lol: its really good! Its on like a huge park in Leeds but not surw what its called...maybe something begining with B :lol:

Xxx

No just Leeds festival it is called...its Reading and Leeds festival so its held in leeds and reading :lol: its really good! Its on like a huge park in Leeds but not surw what its called...maybe something begining with B :lol:

Xxx

Oh right, cool :D I have no idea lol as I have never been to any Festivals in Leeds yet. Not been living here long enough :haha: I'm sure we will attend one at some point though :thumbup: xxx

Yeah you should! Doubt you'll be able to go this year though what with being heavily pregnant :haha:

Have you had any symptoms yet?xxx

Smiley - Yeah that's very true :haha: Maybe take little one next year :winkwink:

Not really hun, main symptom is being extremely tired all the time! Also had mild cramps on and off and increased appetite :blush: xxx

Ive been tired a lot these last few days...but thats probably more to do with the fact Im up at half 5 everyday :rofl: xxx

Right! Just been to Superdrug and (sods law) the woman I know who works there was behind the till :dohh: so couldnt buy any :(
So...just done an IC and I think i see something. Could just be me *wanting* to see something though.
LO is just napping now and I will give him in dinner and I will go to a different S-Drug. Will have to google map it to see whats closest :haha: xxx

Smiley - Awww that's typical that is!! :(

Will you be uploading pictures of your IC? :D xxx

Here is the IC I just took...feel silly for even posting it :dohh: pretty sure there is nothing there really!

Attachments

• SAM_0816.jpg
    SAM_0816.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 39
I know it's typical, happened last month as well if you remember :dohh: Wish she'd just go and work somewhere else haha!xxx

I think that one looks quite good, has a touch of pink to it!

really??
I thought it was just me being stupid I honestly did!

Ive just rechecked my asda one from this morning and there is no such hint of a line. At all. Just the white strip :shrug: xxxx

Smiley - Haha, tell her to go and work elsewhere :haha:

Don't feel stupid posting it hun! I definetly see a second line and as Calm said, it seems to have a touch of pink to it! :thumbup: xxx

Oooh exciting! :D

LO has just woke up in a STINKING mood :mad: :mad: so going to sort him some dinner then go hunt for another superdrug :haha: xxx

Oooh exciting! :D

LO has just woke up in a STINKING mood :mad: :mad: so going to sort him some dinner then go hunt for another superdrug :haha: xxx

Fingers and toes are crossed! :dust:

Aww bless, hope he settles soon :( Hopefully the Superdrug test will pick up, it's only early days though, my friend on another thread only got a very very faint line on them on 14DPO :) xxx

Really? Wow, yours was so dark at 14dpo as well!
Hmm might wait till tomorrow then to go to Superdrug then, but the temptation is so overwhelming :haha: xx

Really? Wow, yours was so dark at 14dpo as well!
Hmm might wait till tomorrow then to go to Superdrug then, but the temptation is so overwhelming :haha: xx

I know hun, I think it varies from lady to lady, you never know, you might get a nice dark line :thumbup:

If you can't wait hun, they are on offer so if you get 4, you could possibly do one later today, one in the morning, then maybe one Sunday/Monday as HCG doubles every 2 days :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->