• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Good luck good luck good luck!!! I had two faint bfps yday but. Not convinced. We are off out to asda shortly to get a decent test but it won't be first mornings do tempted to wait til tmrw ( if I can bear it!!) now - so frightened of that bfn!!! Let us know how you get on. X

Some people find that they get a better line with SMU as opposed to FMU! So just :test: haha :) xxx

BFN....knew I shouldnt have got my hopes up.

Yesterdays must have been an evap :( xxx

You are still early. I must say though, cheapies are a devil for evaps, I get them a lot, I don't know why I keep using them to be honest! :hugs:

I know blahhhh oh well! I hate cheapys too but theyre just too convenient aren't they! And yesterdays evap was so convincing!xxx

I only got an Asda one so that if there was anything there I could get a better one.

I want to get superdrug ones but there isnt a superdrug near me so will have to go out in the car for them! (Asda is across the road :haha: ) xxx

Good morning :D

05:17? Wow! I feel sorry for you! :hugs:

Aww hun, sorry to hear about the BFN :( What DPO are you now? xxx

Yep 5.17am! Im kinda used to it :haha:

Im 9dpo now! Took an IC which I thought i saw a bit of something on (but obviously not!) and an Asda test which was stark white bfn.

Want to go for superdrugs but will have to go out in the car with LO and Im a bit reluctant now after two bfn's this morning :( xxx

Yep 5.17am! Im kinda used to it :haha:

Im 9dpo now! Took an IC which I thought i saw a bit of something on (but obviously not!) and an Asda test which was stark white bfn.

Want to go for superdrugs but will have to go out in the car with LO and Im a bit reluctant now after two bfn's this morning :( xxx

Aww bless :haha:

It's still very early hun, I didn't get a BFP until 10DPO and that was faint, also on a FRER, I'm still getting very very faint lines on IC's so you are not out yet, remember, you pay for quality, IC's are cheap, don't expect too much from them :rofl:

Where are you based if you don't mind me asking? Could drive to my house for a Superdrug test :haha: xxx

I'm near Warrington/Wigan...that sorta way! And your info says you're in Leeds so bit too far to go for a superdrug test :haha: I will drive to town in a bit and get some :D

And I know, I hateeee paying for expensive tests unless I can be sure there is gunna be a line :rofl: kinda defeats the object though I suppose! Xxx

Smiley - Awwww that's a right shame! I have not long since moved from Westhoughton which is right around the corner from Wigan! :dohh: Yeah it's about a 40 minute drive, bit pointless when you can nip to the shop in the car and get one :winkwink:

I would get one anyway hun, saying that, they are not on offer anymore so, I would stick with the Superdrug tests, 4 tests for £7.99, not bad at all :D:happydance: xxx

Aw no way! Small world! Thats near Hindley right? I was just there the other day haha! I live about 20 mins or so away from there.

Yep think I will go out and get 4 S-Drugs :D
Can't believe the time! I was out at 8am doing the weekly shop :rofl: so feels like it should be afternoon already :haha: xxx

I'll tell you another thing about the evaps I get with cheapies. The line is always there right from the beginning, so not even sure they can be called evaps, just crap tests I suppose. My solution is: if you get a promising looking line try again immediately with 2 other IC's, if you don't see a line on the rest take it with a pinch of salt XXXX

Aw no way! Small world! Thats near Hindley right? I was just there the other day haha! I live about 20 mins or so away from there.

Yep think I will go out and get 4 S-Drugs :D
Can't believe the time! I was out at 8am doing the weekly shop :rofl: so feels like it should be afternoon already :haha: xxx

Yeah it's near Hindley hun :) Omg, yeah it sure is a small world! Would have been ideal if I still lived there? :winkwink:

Good luck with your Superdrug tests hun, remember though, 9DPO is still early :hugs:

Aww bless, the clocks changing makes the day fly aswell, with it being light so late on, still think it's early :haha: xxx

Thanks Calm :hugs: Judging by the 2 tests I have done today, yesterdays could well have been an evap! But will get some superdrugs just to make sure!

Exc...yep would have been great! I often go to Leeds for the festival in August but didnt go last year what with having a new born and doubt I'll be going this year! But I love Leeds! Its great! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->