• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Of course :) I started it with the sole intention of asking about a test Id done and then we all got nattering again (like we did last month haha) and before you know it pooooofff its 50 pages long :haha:

Xxx

Ive editted the title of the thread to make it less about me testing and more about people coming in to the thread wanting to chat xxx

Great, I look forward to getting to know you all even better!!! and to be belly buddies lol

xx

Yep :D :D

Still no AF for me, Im between 5-7 days late now. Was due anytime between last saturday and last monday! Whaaaaaat is my body doing at all?! Xxx

Just got online and went to see if you had an update smiley! Your cycle is acting mad, I hope its brewing up for a last minute BFP! Sorry to read AF came for you chesirecat :hugs: XXX

I dont even feel like she is gunna come anymore. Last week i was crampy and sure she would show but now....nothing. She will probably show her face in the morning now Ive said that :haha: xxx

Dollar Store Test!

https://i42.tinypic.com/okpj6t.jpg

https://i41.tinypic.com/dy17i0.jpg

Morning Ladies!

Smiley can't believe your still waiting for AF, is it possible you ovulated later? Although your positive superdrug test will confuse things too, being in Limbo sucks :hugs:

Stucki I see something on that first pic!

I'm cutting back coffee this cycle to see if it helps me, Its always the first thing I go off when I find out I'm pregnant and right now I drink waaaay to much of the stuff. So will see if it works!

:dust: to all xx

Yes i suppose it is possible! I goT a positive opk on cd26 but then got my positive superdrug the day after?? So god knows what is happening! I just wish that AF would hurry up now, sick of waiting!! Xxx

Stucki I'm not sure I see anything, sorry :( although my eyes havent recovered from all the tests Ive been staring at all week lol

Smiley I bet you are preg ;)

Calm thanks its such hard work isnt it.

Afm AF is tailing off which is odd, but hey ho maybe its my age!!!, I'm stopping all alcohol this cycle and starting slimming world on Thursday, bring on that BFP lol

xx

Check this out, its a psychic lady that does a pregnancy outlooking reading, this month special offer for £4.99

My regular pregnancy and conception outlook reading will tell you when you will conceive, how many children you will have in your life time, and the gender of your baby.
It will also include small aspects or predictions around your path and spirit messages if I feel this connects to you and is relevant to your pregnancy journey, although this does vary from person to person and the main aspect of this reading is to give
Month and year of conception
How many children you will have in your life time

https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/page.php?groupingID=store&itemId=24481

Apparantley shes really good.

x

Ive give up testing! I really have! Not done a test today at all. Or yesterday I dont think. Just gunna stop getting my hopes up about it and hopefully it'll let my body relax so AF can come xxx

Hello there smiley, its a mystery about your AF! Is there anyway your periods could still be affected from when you gave birth? I actually dreamt about you last night, that you were really pregnant, like 6 months, and with twins! The doctor did say to go back if AF didn't appear, so at least you ca do that, maybe he can take bloods XXXX

Smiley - Maybe you will get a late BFP, hopefully you will have some answers sooner or later :thumbup: xxx

Calm, my period wont be messed up. After I had LO i bled for 7 weeks or so and then had two weeks without a bleed and then my period started again and has been regular ever since! And I gave birth over 8months ago! So it is highly unlikely! I have booked in to the doctors for Friday morning so I woukd be between 11-13 days late by then (thats assuming af doesnt show by then).

Exc...thank you :hugs: Highly doubt it though! I need answers! Feeling crampy today, think she actually might come soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->