Testing 10th April don't feel positive ttc#2

happygolucky

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hiya

I'm cd23 with 9 days before af is due and I've been looking for symptoms but don't feel any different! This is cycle 3 of ttc and was hoping this would be "the month" but boobs feel like they've shrunk down after ov and no aches, cm .....nothing! Just feel the overwhelming disappointment coming again.
Sorry to sound negative just feeling fine but doubtful!!
Hope everyone gets that BFP this month:0)

Hiya

I'm cd23 with 9 days before af is due and I've been looking for symptoms but don't feel any different! This is cycle 3 of ttc and was hoping this would be "the month" but boobs feel like they've shrunk down after ov and no aches, cm .....nothing! Just feel the overwhelming disappointment coming again.

Don't give up, everyone is different...maybe your symptoms will show up later rather than sooner. I've known women who went for a while not knowing they were prego, because their bodies were slow to produce symptoms.

Baby Dust for you my friend and Good Luck!

Hiya

Don't give up, everyone is different...maybe your symptoms will show up later rather than sooner. I've known women who went for a while not knowing they were prego, because their bodies were slow to produce symptoms.

Baby Dust for you my friend and Good Luck!

And to you too:0)I need to keep positive about it.It just feels like I'm in the same scenario and feelings each month. Here's hoping:0)

Well keep me posted and I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us! If you ever need to talk or anything I'm always willing to listen.

Have a gr8t day BB!

awwww hun, you never know! Sometimes we over analyze EVERYTHING to the point that we convince ourselves of the negative and the negative consumes us. It's been proven that positive thinking often yields positive results with negative thinking yielding negative results. It's a mind over matter scenario and you don't wanna be caught up in it. Be hopeful! Four more days until you can start to test! Hooray!

I tested.Have had no symptoms at all and I've just got a BFP. It's early days but jusT wanting to say don't give up even if you don't feel any different/symptoms there's still the possibility!!

Aww hun, dont feel down, your not out of the running yet {{{hug}}}
xx

omg congratulations!!! I bet you weren't expecting that!!

What a lovely story and I am sure it has given hope to many others, especially as you are a 2nd time mum and didnt 'feel' pregnant!!!

Wel done, hope those lines get darker!! xxxx

Congratulations, This has made me feel loads better, as although im only 4dpo ive been feeling very negative this month as i dont seem to have any strong symptoms but this goes to show how everyone is different,
baby dust to everyone xxx

Congratulations, This has made me feel loads better, as although im only 4dpo ive been feeling very negative this month as i dont seem to have any strong symptoms but this goes to show how everyone is different,
baby dust to everyone xxx

I know how you feel.I was really convinced that AF was on her way...I'm still thinking it now even though I've got my BFP.I have no symptoms at all I don't feel any different so keep positive it will come your BFP:0)

congrats on your BFP. every pregnancy is different they say. and you just proved it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->