Testing 1st week of Nov. Any joiners?

Nitengale

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hey!

This is my first month back at TTC again. Anyone wanna wait with me?

I dont really have any hope but I will test Nov 3rd. Not excited about it at all though as I am expecting a BFN just like the last 3 cycles. Sorry for my negativity but I just am shocked I am not pregnant as well as I have been tracking O and having sex at great times. I used Preseed this month, figuring maybe my CM wasnt the best during sex (having a hard time getting "excited" anymore during sex). I conceived DD second cycle off the pill so I thought it would happen sooner than this since they say if you have had a child vaginally that it makes it a bit easier as the cervix is open slightly more. I have been thinking of reasons why it hasent happened yet! I get so sad when the girls at work keep revealing their pregnancies (SO many girls at work are pregnant right now, with 2 of them just giving birth). I just feel so sad and disappointed :( People tell me "stop thinking about it so much and itll happen" but thats easier said than done! I O late so I have to take OPKs to make sure I am dtd when I need to. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Fingers crossed for us girls!!

I really hope it's our month!

NurseMommy I can totally sympathize. No matter how much you try TTC can really take a toll on us. I feel the same way as you when TTC takes a while. It will happen, I know it. And we are here to support each other through this.

I think I will use preseed this coming cycle. I have never used OPK's but might need to start. I'm going to start testing at 9dpo (Nov 4) even though I know seeing those bfns will be torture.:haha:

No symptoms! Unless gas is one....yesterday I was really gassy and i am just not a gassy person. I DID eat a salad for lunch though so Im sure its due to all the greens. Also kind of constipated but that is to be expected in the 2WW.

I had some nausea yesterday but I've been having it a lot lately. I keep hoping for IB but I doubt it. FF also decided to change my o date based on temps so it's like I'm repeating 7dpo. So frustrating!

I'll be testing Nov 8th. This is our 10th cycle TTC. We used preseed. I've been using OPK pretty much every cycle BC my OBGYN wants me to.

Welcome Raine!

I'm having very tingly nipple/boobs. Don't remember feeling this that much in other cycles but who knows. This TWW thing can get pretty tricky.

Drank some apple juice tonight. I hate apples. Bought it for my DH BC it was on sale.

NurseMommyTTC, good luck to you, I think I saw another thread of yours today :hugs:. TTC is frustrating and it can take a while, even for healthy couples. I know a lot about the waiting as it took us 8 bloody long years! Then with my daughter, we had sex once and BAM.

I dont really have any hope but I will test Nov 3rd. Not excited about it at all though as I am expecting a BFN just like the last 3 cycles. Sorry for my negativity but I just am shocked I am not pregnant as well as I have been tracking O and having sex at great times. I used Preseed this month, figuring maybe my CM wasnt the best during sex (having a hard time getting "excited" anymore during sex). I conceived DD second cycle off the pill so I thought it would happen sooner than this since they say if you have had a child vaginally that it makes it a bit easier as the cervix is open slightly more. I have been thinking of reasons why it hasent happened yet! I get so sad when the girls at work keep revealing their pregnancies (SO many girls at work are pregnant right now, with 2 of them just giving birth). I just feel so sad and disappointed :( People tell me "stop thinking about it so much and itll happen" but thats easier said than done! I O late so I have to take OPKs to make sure I am dtd when I need to. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

I understand. I read another thread of yours about not trusting the wait twelve months and agree. One of my friends just told me five months isn't really very long at all and one of my colleagues told me she was pregnant on Thursday so I'm struggling a little.

I'm 6dpo today, nothing really to report. Not even sure if I will bother to test early. You get bombarded with messages all your life about how easily you will get pregnant if you have unprotected sex yet here we are....

I never imagine we would still be trying at Christmas when we started in June. Although I know a few ladies that didn't get their bfp until 7/8 months, so who knows!

Hi All

I'm testing throughout this week too. Witch is due on Saturday or Sunday and I'm currently 7/8dpo.
This is my 1st cycle TTC #2. Took 3 months for my 1st child.

I'm lurching between feeling convinced I'm pregnant and convinced I'm crazy. Been seriously bloated every day since ovulation, loads of gas and ovary twinges etc.
Here my test from this morning which I think is negative. Can't see anything except maybe when I invert or greyscale it. Anyone else got an opinion?

Good luck to everyone testing this week. Anyone else test this morning?
Joy x

Attachments

• IMG_20151101_091314_opt.jpg
    IMG_20151101_091314_opt.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 13
Nursemommy- I know how you feel, this is our 4th month at trying. We have bd around the right times and everything but no luck yet. Its hard to stay positive when its a bfn after bfn and then people all around u having babies n revealing there pregnant. I'm on cd6 so just finished af n had first bd today x

Thanks for all the support!
Soooo...yesterday evening (10 dpo) I had light pink on the paper when I wiped. Put a panty liner on but nothing on it so far. This morning when I wiped I inserted the paper into my vagina a bit and got a dark brown. I know IB is usually dark in color but have read it can also be pink. I took a pic of this mornings (wish I had taken a pic of the pink!) what do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
Hopefully nurse that could be implantation spotting! Next few days should tel 😀

Oh joybell - I am about 7dpo too so will be testing... maybe Thursday/Friday?

Also my 1st cycle ttc #2

Not really feeling much at the moment. Quite sore boobs (but that's pretty standard for me until AF arrives).

Took 9 cycles to conceive DD.

Nursemommy - that looks hopeful. Fingers crossed that it's implantation bleeding.

6dpo and I too am not really having any symptoms. I caved and took a cheapie but it was BFN. Made me feel OK to have that second cup of coffee.

Thanks for all the support!
Soooo...yesterday evening (10 dpo) I had light pink on the paper when I wiped. Put a panty liner on but nothing on it so far. This morning when I wiped I inserted the paper into my vagina a bit and got a dark brown. I know IB is usually dark in color but have read it can also be pink. I took a pic of this mornings (wish I had taken a pic of the pink!) what do you guys think?

Could be ib! fingers crossed!!! I keep hoping for some but now any spotting would scare me since I'm getting close to AF. :shrug:

Your chart looks really good too. Are you temping at different times though?

I'd love to join you ladies! I'm currently 5dpo and will be 10 on Fri. So I'll possibly test then, if not then definitely Sat. So frustrating to wait the full two weeks, I never make it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->