Testing 1st week of Nov. Any joiners?

I tested Nov. 1st and it was negative, yesterday evening I seen a faint light line! I am going to test again Thursday for a hopeful bfp!!

Yay I hope you get your dark lines on Thursday!!!

Tested this morning on a frer and BFN. I will now count myself out as I am 13 dpo and af is due tomorrow. I have been SO exhausted, have had a headache as well. The spotting I had DEFINITELY seemed like IB to me, pink at first, then dark brown and it only lasted a day. I have never spotted like that before AF. BUT wouldnt a frer have picked up hcg by now? If that WAS IB it would have been 3 days ago, and I think I would have enough hcg by now for a frer to pick up. Has anyone else used a frer and gotten a bfn then went on to get a bfp a few days later? I still have a headache this morning, I was really hoping it was from a change in my hormones due to pregnancy. Oh well, I am sure af will be here tomorrow :/

I was totally convinced that it was IB too. A friend of mine was telling me she didn't get her bfp until 9 days after IB. It depends on your starting hormone levels I think. Fx for you!

Auntsas: Hope you get another BFP! That is so exciting, congrats. Keep us updated.

Nurse: That totally seems like it would be IB. I have heard of people not getting faint positives till after AF was supposed to start. Really hoping that was IB and you get your positive soon.

I also have my certain symptoms that I feel must totally be from pregnancy hormones but perhaps not. I tested this morning, I know too early but my symptoms have been crazy in the last 24 hours. Really hope they are not due to AF coming.

Every cycle I get AF symptoms and feel like it could be my month. Wishful thinking for me I supposed! Lol I hope yours lead to your bfp! I've had zero symptoms this cycle and I'm 11dpo now.

Bfn this morning. Le sigh. It's easy to wait the first 8 dpo because I know there's little chance of a bfp but I'm getting close and I want to test 100x a day. Next cycle I will definitely be buying some Amazon cheapies. My temps are still high, had a slight drop this morning but not by much. I'm guessing if AF is coming it'll drop more tomorrow along with sore boobies and cramps, nothing yet. Cm is different than last cycle at 11dpo but I'm not looking too far into that. Fx for us all.

I hope to join you ladies too. This is my 5 Dpo, supposed to test in next week as I had trigger shot on ovulation day. Did not feel anything different..but I am sick of this waiting..which makes me a little nervous.

Woke up today still congested. Had a decent amount of brown spotting that went more pink later in the day. Im pretty sure this is the beginning of af. Pretty bummed out :/

Does anyone know the shortest lp you can have & still successfully conceive? Because today's only 7 dpo unless I miscalculated ovulation. Seems way too short of a time span for implantation to occur.

Here is my first official test this month. 8dpo and really not having any symptoms.

Attachments

• 20151103_192548.jpg
    20151103_192548.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
Woke up today still congested. Had a decent amount of brown spotting that went more pink later in the day. Im pretty sure this is the beginning of af. Pretty bummed out :/

Does anyone know the shortest lp you can have & still successfully conceive? Because today's only 7 dpo unless I miscalculated ovulation. Seems way too short of a time span for implantation to occur.

Im in the same boat. Had some pink spotting again, and kind of feel crampy. After my negative frer this morning, I pretty much already counted myself out. Oh well, at least I can have fun adult time on my vacation later this month! If i had gotten pregnant, I would not have gotten to go in the hot tub which is overlooking the blue ridge mountains! (or had any drinks haha) also, if I had gotten pregnant this month, it would have been due on DD's birthday, which I didnt really prefer.

Hi everyone

BFN on my Internet cheapie at 10dpo. Still feeling very weird cramps and slightly nauseous. I can see nothing on my IC in real life but something catching my eye on a tweaked version on countdown to pregnancy.

Feeling pretty dispiritied as thought if I am pregnant it would have shown today. Would you guys test evening too? Or leave it til tomorrow?

Here's the link if you wanted a look-
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test476444

Sorry to hear that NurseMommy. Have fun on your vacation :)

Welcome Angelababy!

Hope that is the start of something Joybell!

BFN this morning for me. losing hope this month.

Welcome Angelababy!

Hope that is the start of something Joybell!

BFN this morning for me. losing hope this month.

You still have some time. 9dpo is thw most common implant day so you still have a good chance.

Thanks Breeaa!

Its tough when you see so many positive tests at 9dpo

I had the tiniest bit of pink tinged cm when I wiped. Really hope this is not ad coming early.

Morning all

11dpo here and another negative on Internet cheapie. Well it's got another squinty shadow when you stand on one leg and close an eye...but nothing to get excited about.
Still feeling off, loads of pinching and tweaking pains in my ovary region last night again. Weird.

Witch due on Saturday or Sunday so still time I suppose! What makes you reckon you're out Breeaa?
Good luck Nitengale- pink Cm sounds exciting :)

My link from today's test if anyone is interested -
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=476911
Joy x

Hey Joybell: I definitely see something on your test. Hope this is the start of a beautiful line!!

I am feeling off too. Well I'm feeling like this has to be my month. I'm also having twinges and super tingly bbs for many days now which is not usual before af. But then did a cheapie test this morning and nothing. :nope:

It's crap isn't it? If til hang around these boards you see so many early positives - 8,910 dpo etc. Makes you feel out before you really are

Joy x

I know! I keep thinking that too. Ergh! Do you count CD 1 by the first real day bleeding or when you start spotting?

If the spotting continues and turns into full blown AF I'd count day 1 as spotting day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->