Testing 1st week of Nov. Any joiners?

Welcome Kate! I doubt any of us actually make it the full 2 weeks.

I'm joining in! I'm supposed to test 11/3 but have tested today (12dpo) and was neg. Haven't had any normal AF cramping and my temp is still high so I went ahead with the FRER and it was BFN :( Looks like we missed another month. This was our 4th month TTC #2. It's such an emotional rollercoaster - baby dust to everyone!

Welcome Kate! I doubt any of us actually make it the full 2 weeks.

But Ive been very crampy tonight. I'm hoping that its a good sign and not my af coming early.

Aspiringmum- it sounds like your still in it for now. Fingers crossed for you!!

I got the most squintiest faint line ever at 13dpo with Sophie, definitely not out till AF shows. It was in contrast to Thomas where the test line matched the control in darkness at 11dpo.

I think I'm 11dpoish. Will test in 12 hours when it's 5am here .

aspiringmum: Not out yet till AF shows. But I agree a total emotional rollercoaster!

Excited to hear about your test Minities!

Aspiringmum- you're not out til you're out. Good luck with your next.
Minties I hope your test when you wake up gives you a nice line. If you didn't see it til 13dpo with Sophie you're still definitely in :)

Tinyfootsteps-nice to have a buddy. I hope we both have some baby dust this cycle.

I took an Internet cheapie this morning, (got a bag full from Amazon so why not) and it's negative but I'm not surprised. With my first I got a stark negative at 9dpo then didn't test til 12dpo where there was an undeniable bold line.

I'm still totally bloated and cramps here.

Good luck everyone :)

I also caved and POAS this morning - negative but only 8dpo so duh!!

I was mega bloated yesterday but boob swelling has gone down loads and I feel like AF is deffo coming for me this month.

Not feeling very positive. :(

Good luck everyone. xx

Joybell: I'm going to be in the same boat as you. My Amazon package of Internet cheapie arrives today. We will see how long i can hold out!

My symptoms are dwindling...boo.

Thanks for all the support!
Soooo...yesterday evening (10 dpo) I had light pink on the paper when I wiped. Put a panty liner on but nothing on it so far. This morning when I wiped I inserted the paper into my vagina a bit and got a dark brown. I know IB is usually dark in color but have read it can also be pink. I took a pic of this mornings (wish I had taken a pic of the pink!) what do you guys think?

Could be ib! fingers crossed!!! I keep hoping for some but now any spotting would scare me since I'm getting close to AF. :shrug:

Your chart looks really good too. Are you temping at different times though?

All my temps are taken between 315-415. FF wants all temps to be 30 min within each other which is impossible for me. The very high temp was the day of the daylight savings time change so in reality that one was probably a little lower. Either way I'm still above cover line and spotting has stopped so that's probably a good sign.

Not feeling positive here either. I overlaid my charts earlier and I usually start dropping off at 8dpo so will have a better idea tomorrow, my lp is usually 11 days

Boo to the negative. What dpo are you hun?

No idea, I was just hazarding a guess from some spotting and ov pains that I had ovulated, but I don't know if I did or not. I thought I was 12dpo today but I think I'm actually ovulating now?! I have long cycles.

https://i68.tinypic.com/fel3sp.jpg

Cycles can be so confusing. The last cycle before this AF came a whole week early which never usually happens. If you are ovulating you know what you need to do :haha:

6DPO today. Woke up feel congested and with a nasty cough. I started spotting brown a bit. Very concerned that this is af coming early. My cycles are very irregular. I have a lot of ewcm that just started today as well. Could this be super early ib? :shrug:

6DPO today. Woke up feel congested and with a nasty cough. I started spotting brown a bit. Very concerned that this is af coming early. My cycles are very irregular. I have a lot of ewcm that just started today as well. Could this be super early ib? :shrug:

I sure hope so, fingers crossed! Keep us updated.

I tested Nov. 1st and it was negative, yesterday evening I seen a faint light line! I am going to test again Thursday for a hopeful bfp!!

Tested this morning on a frer and BFN. I will now count myself out as I am 13 dpo and af is due tomorrow. I have been SO exhausted, have had a headache as well. The spotting I had DEFINITELY seemed like IB to me, pink at first, then dark brown and it only lasted a day. I have never spotted like that before AF. BUT wouldnt a frer have picked up hcg by now? If that WAS IB it would have been 3 days ago, and I think I would have enough hcg by now for a frer to pick up. Has anyone else used a frer and gotten a bfn then went on to get a bfp a few days later? I still have a headache this morning, I was really hoping it was from a change in my hormones due to pregnancy. Oh well, I am sure af will be here tomorrow :/

Auntsas: Hope you get another BFP! That is so exciting, congrats. Keep us updated.

Nurse: That totally seems like it would be IB. I have heard of people not getting faint positives till after AF was supposed to start. Really hoping that was IB and you get your positive soon.

I also have my certain symptoms that I feel must totally be from pregnancy hormones but perhaps not. I tested this morning, I know too early but my symptoms have been crazy in the last 24 hours. Really hope they are not due to AF coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->