Testing again today...Nervous!

Getting seriously F*cked off with my cycles now!! Stark white BFN's and no sign of AF! I know my BFP cycle was like this but it doesn't make it any easier! Icant even temp cause is unsettled at night atm and wake so i dont get the 3 hours uninterrupted sleep i need :(

Yep! you're def in with a chance! I had no hope at all the month i conceived and hes now almost 8 months old :D One of us has gotta get that BFP soon!! xxx

I'm so sorry you are stuck in limbo. It's the absolute worst and beyond frustrating. Praying you get an answer soon!!! :flower:

Oh thank you!!! That gives me hope again!!!!! I hope we both get our :bfp: very soon!!! :hugs:

Cheers hun, I just wanna know either way. :coffee:

Same here chick :hugs: xx

How long did it take you to get your BFP last time?

I'm keeping my fx!! I'd love it if we could be bump buddies!!!

Took 9months last time hun, didn't have one regular cycle, no signs of ov from temping or OPK's so I went the docs about it who agreed we needed to do bloods, low and behold I ov'd a couple days later for the first time and caught the egg! Amazingly lucky of us! That cycle I ov'd at CD44 and BFP 16dpo as I didn't believe I was in with a chance so didn't bother to test lol

That'd be lovely hun :flower: xx

Oh wow! I hope that's what's happening this cycle!!! Still keeping my Fx and waiting to see that BFP every day!!

I've been getting loads of AF cramps today so I don't think I'm gonna test tomorrow. I think I'll wait until next week. I'm guessing I didn't O again this cycle so I'll be in limbo too, again. :cry:

Any updates? I'm hoping to hear good news!!!

I ended up taking a test since I already had one, even though I knew it'd be negative. Sure enough, :bfn:. :cry:

My bbs are very heavy and I am still pretty crampy so I'm considering myself definitely out this month. I'm not even going to take another test. I feel certain I'm not Oing. Four months and still not pg. It's looking very doubtful we'll get pg by the six month mark.

I feel terribly sad. I've tried not to but I can't help it. I looked back at my FF chart and I feel like we did so good on bd; it's just me that's the problem. :cry: Back to the AF waiting game...

Hey hunni, BFN's here too!!

Don't count yourself out until AF hits and your sure its her! I've counted myself out twice thinking it was AF and I'm still waiting! CD50 btw!

This cycle is looking a lot like my BFP one, add a poorly tummy into the mix but no symtoms. Just like last time! If nothing by sat I'll buy some tests and take me this week then one next fri, if neg and no AF I'm going the docs next Friday to hopefully get some answers. I have cramps the whole way through, always had irregular cycles, annovulatory cycles etc. makes me wonder!

Afy, relax, trust me it works, I know it's the hardest thing in the world and the more you're told it the harder it is, but please please try to and keep telling yourself it will happen, sometimes it just takes a little while, 4months hun, you're starting out, I hope you have a short journey xxx

Any updates? I hope your bfp is on the way tomorrow!!!!

I've been trying to relax but DF told me a while back that he's afraid he may have some issues conceiving due to a problem he has so that's been on my mind a lot. Trying not to worry and think about it too much though!! Thank you. :flower:

Bfn yesterday but confused, I know CB digitals have 2 lines if opened up whether its pos or neg but I took a sainsburys one and was bfn but 2 lines, don't know if they're the same or not. So gonna get a diff brand and test tomorrow or Monday!

I hope hubby doesn't have a problem chick, it might be worth getting checked out now rather than waiting till you hit the 12month TTC mark, which im sure you won't have to anyway!

I think it's usually two (or possibly three) lines on digis regardless of if it's a bfp or bfn. I'd test again Monday! Fx! :hugs:

Thank you!!! We discussed it earlier and he agreed to get checked out if we are still not having any luck by September. Still no AF on my front. I thought about testing again Monday but I think I'll wait an extra week. I have had lots of cramps so I'm just so frustrated AF is refusing to show up. :wacko:

Hi Ladies,
I am looking for answers and I am hoping someone may assist me. About almost 2 weeksago, Very irresponsible of me but I forgot to take my birth control for 3 days straight. On the second day, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me. 2 days later, I started spotting, it lasted for 3 days. After that, I returned back to Fort Lewis, (We are both active military). I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. 2 days ago I started having a clear discharge, and when I sit down it feels as though my period has come but its not my period. I would love to be expecting, I just want to know if anyone can explain what is happening! My ankles hurt when I walk. I am always tired, I pee and eat alot.... If anyone can help, I d greatly appreciate it!!

Yh digi's can suck! Got some normal tests for Monday :)

That's good hun, glad he agreed to get checked, will be a good thing either way :) at least you'll know where you stand!

Hey hun, first of all if your TtC and would love to be pregnant why was it irresponsible of you? Did you start taking your pills again? Have you taken a pregnancy test?

It could be that the gap in pills has simply confused your body a little or you ovulated and conceived. Only way to know is to test hun :)

Xx

Yeah I've never been a big fan of digis! I may test Monday too. Still praying we both get our :bfp:!!! :hugs:

Yeah I feel a little relieved knowing he will get tested...I just hope it doesn't come to that!!

I'm sure it won't hunni and we will both get our BFP's very soon!

The reason I did like digi's was there is no guess work! Until I realised you have assemble and dismantle sainsburys ones to use them properly! Stupid idea if you ask me! Xx

Fx!!! Are you testing in the morning? Think I'll be testing in the early afternoon.

I'll admit I've rarely ever used digis. I could never get a bfp with one before so I guess that made me stay away from them. Well, that and they aren't cheap...I really am a complete POAS addict! :haha. I had never heard of that brand before, that sounds even more frustrating!!! :dohh:

Tested hun and BFN totally gutted :(

Good luck to you xxx

Same here total addict! I'm off to the docs on Friday though to hopefully get some answers. I get married a week Wednesday and you can bet AF will show the morning of the wedding or day before! :dohh: I want them to make sure I won't start AF the wedding day, would even consider taking pills! Xx

Oh I'm so so sorry. :-( I know the feeling too well. Big :hugs:

Let me know how it goes at the doctor!! Oh wow, congratulations on your wedding!!! That's so exciting!!!! :af: Stay far away!!! Keeping my fx your :bfp: is right around the corner!

I still haven't tested. I started feeling sick and having cramping so I feel like AF is about to start. I may test tonight or in the morning.

Thanks hun, so painful isn't it :( we just needs our BFP's!

I will do hunni :) and thanks! Pretty much sorted now I think! I will be so pissed off if she's around for the wedding :nope: think that's half the problem ATM!

Ooo do you decide about testing? Xx

It is. It seems like it gets even more painful every cycle. :-(

Probably!! I hope she stays away for the wedding! The witch always knows when you don't want her to show and she usually does. :growlmad:

So I didn't have to worry about testing again....was just about to go to the store to get a test when I started spotting and cramping. :cry: I feel stupid for sitting here and crying about it.

I'm still keeping my fx and hoping we both get our bfp this next month!! Lots of :dust: for us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->