testing and more testing trouble with frer 6 day *new test page 6*

Smallmcfry

Reaction score
I'm not sure I like the new design of the first response 6 days sooner. Sometimes I keep thinking it's just the glare from how the window bends. What do you guys think? I'm not sure dpo, but I am late from my lmp for a week and 3 days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 134
Hmmm, don't think I see anything. Do you see anything irl?

I do see something, it showed up in the time limit of fmu. It got clearer once the window started to clear up. The image transfer from phone to on here seems I lost the quality of the image. I am going to try another picture.

I don't see it in the pic either but I don't doubt it's there if you can see it. I do not like those new ones either... I had a very convincing line show up in the time limit as well. Followed by tons of BFNs.

It's really difficult to pick up on photographs mine were the same!

If you put something next to it like a ring the camera can zoom in a bit better without blurring x

Oh I will try that. Here it is the flash really killed the picture so I had to adjust the contrast and stuff.

Attachments

• questionable.jpg
    questionable.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 91
Yep I definitely see something on that one! X

I hate the new design of the FRER! But, on a positive note, THAT LOOKS LIKE A BFP! Keep us updated! Good luck!

I actually LOVE the new FRERs! They showed up darker for me than the old ones [I did both and compared!]

I see that line! Good luck :)

I see lines ... Fx for you hon. I was 17dpo before getting a line like that

*stalking* :flower:

I'm dying to get one where I don't have to adjust the lighting on the picture just to see. Drives me crazy because my hubby feels it's all in my head. He used the example of the infamous blue/gold dress. He says he doesn't see anything so I think the only way I can convince him is with a digital or a really dark line. Which so far its all been super faint.

Its funny because both ClearBlue and EPT I can see it much better than the first response but I keep reading ClearBlue & EPT are notorious for false negatives or evaps.

So I started going over my previous posts in 2010 to see if I posted anything about it and sure enough at 5-6wks I was talking about getting a super faint line even at the clinic. So I'm hoping that this go-around is just a repeat of a slow hcg riser and that I'm not going crazy wishing for something that may not be there.

I almost always have to adjust the lighting. Bathroom lighting is never conducive to good pictures :)

My best always come out against a white surface and usually at an angle so the glare doesn't distort the lines.

I need to go into business as a hpt photographer. Lol

Against my better notion, I took one tonight. And it was an instant reaction though which was abnormal (for me because 15 of the 25 was negative, 1 was instant like this on 7/3 fmu, 3 were faint hold it this way and that way, and I have one left) it appeared during the time limit and didn't go away. It did fade out after 10 minutes, but its still faintly there. The pictures are during the first 3 minutes it appeared. Maybe 4 because I was in the bathroom a minute going .. uh... I see a line before rushing out to find my phone. But here it is. I am hoping this really truly says yes and maybe on Monday I can get a digital confirmation before I go get a pregnancy confirmation.

Attachments

• 7.8.pm3.jpg
    7.8.pm3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 7.8.pm2.jpg
    7.8.pm2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 7.8.pm.jpg
    7.8.pm.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 39
I don't like the new design I hope
It's the start of your bfp so hard to tell

I boogered up this morning and dipped my first response 6 days sooner stick. Only left it in for 5-7 sec. I don't think that was long enough. If I'm not mistaken it's supposed to be like 20 if dipped. I was impatient and sleepy. Didn't see a result on it. So I'll have to try again. Still no AF boobs hurt and creamy discharges and occasional nausea. So I feel preggers but my tests refuse to darken except last nights. Last nights test faded out but there is a remnant of it on there so imma keep hanging on to hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->