Testing around the 28th march???

Not tested for 2 days, I will test Monday with a first response if no af shows as had my positive smiley on cd 21 x

good on u!!!u have some willpower i hope u get :bfp: soon!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Do u think that even from my smiley face on cd21 my af should b here by now? Prob b in morning af will arrive, if it does I'm going to see if my doctor will prescribe me clomid again just to help ad had quite a few months off it now xxx

prob not it takes 7_10 days for implantation ur hormone might not be high enough have u tried clearblue test?if dis month is out try preseed.i tried it and worked well for me!!!just a thought but ur not out yet till af comes!!!:hugs::hugs:

Not tested for 2 days, I will test Monday with a first response if no af shows as had my positive smiley on cd 21 x

good on u!!!u have some willpower i hope u get :bfp: soon!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Do u think that even from my smiley face on cd21 my af should b here by now? Prob b in morning af will arrive, if it does I'm going to see if my doctor will prescribe me clomid again just to help ad had quite a few months off it now xxx

prob not it takes 7_10 days for implantation ur hormone might not be high enough have u tried clearblue test?if dis month is out try preseed.i tried it and worked well for me!!!just a thought but ur not out yet till af comes!!!:hugs::hugs:

What is pre seed?! I might try it next cycle if af arrives!! Must admit I still not got any signs of the witch but she might turn up tmrw! If she not here Monday I will get clear blur and first response xx

What is pre seed?! I might try it next cycle if af arrives!! Must admit I still not got any signs of the witch but she might turn up tmrw! If she not here Monday I will get clear blur and first response xx

its a lubricant and it comes wit applicators it mimics ur bodys cm when ur ovulating so da :spermy: can swim easily its also friendly so it dosnt kill any sperm!

Ugh! I feel really snotty today, right nipple still sore but the left one is okay. One or two instances of *very* light cramping, and my hair is starting to fall out slightly :cry:. Not in clumps, just when I run my fingers through my hair, I moult! I also feel like I've pulled a muscle in between my pelvic bone and my hip. I'm also EXHAUSTED!

I'm going to test tomorrow or monday, I so hope I get that BFP!

birdie i feel the SAME way, have felt that way since 6dpo and im 14dpo now.....had a v v v faint bfp yesterday...i will test sunday at 15dpo to confirm.

baby dusttt

Ugh! I feel really snotty today, right nipple still sore but the left one is okay. One or two instances of *very* light cramping, and my hair is starting to fall out slightly :cry:. Not in clumps, just when I run my fingers through my hair, I moult! I also feel like I've pulled a muscle in between my pelvic bone and my hip. I'm also EXHAUSTED!

birdie i feel the SAME way, have felt that way since 6dpo and im 14dpo now.....had a v v v faint bfp yesterday...i will test sunday at 15dpo to confirm.

baby dusttt

Oh woww! Congratulations! :happydance: I hope I get the same! You've made me feel really positive :hugs:

baby dusttt

Oh woww! Congratulations! :happydance: I hope I get the same! You've made me feel really positive :hugs:

https://rlv.zcache.com/fingers_crossed_black_splatter_sticker-p217132970062914816q0ou_400.jpg

fx and baby dust! keep updating :kiss:

Hi girls,
Well AF showed up early - came today, was due on 29th.

On to cycle 3# now, wish me luck for next month!

One thing i am pretty certain of now though, going by my symptoms is that i had a chemical pregnancy in Feb.

Hi girls,
Well AF showed up early - came today, was due on 29th.

On to cycle 3# now, wish me luck for next month!

One thing i am pretty certain of now though, going by my symptoms is that i had a chemical pregnancy in Feb.

Good luck for next month, sorry about AF & your chemical hun :hugs:

neg today. Im having crampy blah period pains but nothing yet.. Im almost sure Ill wake up tomorrow with AF I can feel it. I know with my first pregnancy I had period cramps too but Im losing hope. hope everyone else has good news

well there does seem to be a lot of good news going around, congrats to the second line folks. and i'm sorry to all the bfn and af vistees.

pudden sorry about the chem preg, they can be harder to deal with as time goes by so take time to grieve and let your partner know that you just need support no "fixing it" been reading lots of the how pregnancy happens books, DH wanted to really learn the science of it, i i must say it is amazing that anyone gets pregnant our bodies are kinda magic.

Another bfn for me ! 13 dpo & af due tomorrow

Just want to start next months cycle now !

:BFN: This morning. 13 DPO & AF due tomorrow also! A little bummed, I'm most likely out because it was one of superdrug's tests which I think are 12.5miu? So I'm expecting the witch tomorrow.

I used a 10miu ic

Dont hold much hope now - will have to see if af stays away, which I dont think it will :)

If af stays away and u still get negative what that mean?! Today is cd 37 and got my smiley on cd 21 and still no af! I have not tested for about 5 days! If af is not here tmrw going to buy first response in morning :) and if it's negative I will prob b seeing the witch this week!

Also if u get a smiley face does that mean u Ovulate?! Xx starting to think I didnt o this cycle :( xxxx

If af stays away and u still get negative what that mean?! Today is cd 37 and got my smiley on cd 21 and still no af! I have not tested for about 5 days! If af is not here tmrw going to buy first response in morning :) and if it's negative I will prob b seeing the witch this week!

Also if u get a smiley face does that mean u Ovulate?! Xx starting to think I didnt o this cycle :( xxxx

i think da smiley face is ur goin to ovulate between 12 and 36 hrs!!!i hope!have u tested today and wat wit???:hugs:

i think da smiley face is ur goin to ovulate between 12 and 36 hrs!!!i hope!have u tested today and wat wit???:hugs:

Not testing till tmrw be with response in morning xx

Not testing till tmrw be with response in morning xx

well no af sound promising good luck!!!!let me kno how u get on!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

BFN again today, feel AF is on her way, good luck everyone else. Fingers crossed af stays away for us all, mx

Cheers Jim jam, just thinking my cycle before was 30 days and month before that 33 and this is my 5th natural cycle so would of thought the cycle length would of been shorter this month??? Going to test tmrw xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->