Testing around the 28th march???

Hi all! I got my smiley face on Monday morning (Mar. 14) and af is due on Mar. 28, but am hoping with fingers crossed that she flies right by me! Had left side tugging, slight pain (normal ovulation symptoms for me.) Went to my doc yesterday and she said that if af does stop by this month that next month she'll put me on Clomid. Does anyone have experience with it? :)

Hi Bell:hi:

Im on my second round of Clomid this month. Im happy to say I havent had very many side effects, and the ones I have had have been pretty mild. How long have you been TTC?

Hi mrshanna!:flower:
We've been TTC since June 2010. My hubby had a vasectomy reversal then and we were told that it can take up to a year and a half for the spermies to return to their normal count. Have had tested and all docs say the count is good! I'm a bit older mom (42), so I'm getting a bit anxious. When I spoke with my doc a few days ago, she said that all looks good with me (3 day test results were great), but she gets that I'm a bit worried about age. Soooooo, being me, I researched Clomid on the internet, saw some of the side effects. Glad to know that yours have been pretty mild. I go back in to my doc's office in April--either for an annual OR for a new ob appt (FXd for that one!) If I do get a visit from af, then we will start Clomid. Good luck this month for you!!! :dust::dust: Hope we see :bfp: for us all!!!!

Hello all, hope you are well

Just a quickie from me......
Still got niggly back pain/cramping
Think I'm 7dpo max

Needed to get my poas fix so I used an opk....... very very very feint line

Was negative opk on Wednesday, totally negative, bright White test area!

Start of a BFP or (very) wishful thinking?!!?!

Hello all, hope you are well

Just a quickie from me......
Still got niggly back pain/cramping
Think I'm 7dpo max

Needed to get my poas fix so I used an opk....... very very very feint line

Was negative opk on Wednesday, totally negative, bright White test area!

Start of a BFP or (very) wishful thinking?!!?!

You never know?
:hugs:

I think I'm probably so desperate to be pg again I'm now visualising lines!!

The first seven days of the TWW have taken FOREVER!!!:wacko: How am I going to make it through nine more??? Thanks to the Clomid, my LP is now 15 days, so I have a total cycle length of 30 days. Waiting the usual 28 was bad enough!!!:haha:

Belliecita
Clomid, might be the boost your body needs, just some extra active follicles. have you tried other things, diet, meditation, yoga, acupuncture, herbs, pre-seed, temping, timing of intercourse? i know that options can be overwhelming but some might fit into your lifestyle. even though i'm 30 2 years ago i was really sick and the doctors all thought i had started menopause, it told a year to get my body back in shape, and they never figured out why it self corrected but one doctor did tell me that i should take extra care cause i could have aged my reproductive organs 10 years, while that doesn't seem to be the cause it certainly got us ttc faster, and it has been just over a year so we are doing everything we, cause my doctor is ready to get aggressive, which is great, but we are still hesitant.

Any ladies feel down in this 2ww! Tonight my boobs have started to hurt and what I have noticed since ive been getting my natural cycle back is they start to hurt about a week before af arrives :( feel like I'm out! Well know I am probaly!! Sorry to rant, just feel we BD at the right time after getting my smiley face last Friday afternoon and we DTD fri, sat and Sunday!!! And still after a long 2 yrs ttc were not getting anywhere and feel such a let down to myself my partner and family!!! God I want to cry

I'll be testing around the 28th. I'm hoping to wait until the 31st but I know that's not likely! lol. We're TTC #2. First cycle. I'd be 13 dpo on the 28th, but expecting AF on the 31st. DH isn't likely to help out with me holding out to POAS as he's already been asking me to try...haha. Like he has some super sperm that will send my levels through the roof so I can test 11 days early! haha. He actually wanted me to test when I was ovulating. I said 'you didn't really pay attention in your biology class did you babe?'. He's just very excited I guess!
Anyway :dust: to all of us

Sherileigh, that is so funny but cute that your hubby is so excited. The only thing I can get my husband interested in at this point in the game is bd! :dohh::blush:

Any ladies feel down in this 2ww! Tonight my boobs have started to hurt and what I have noticed since ive been getting my natural cycle back is they start to hurt about a week before af arrives :( feel like I'm out! Well know I am probaly!! Sorry to rant, just feel we BD at the right time after getting my smiley face last Friday afternoon and we DTD fri, sat and Sunday!!! And still after a long 2 yrs ttc were not getting anywhere and feel such a let down to myself my partner and family!!! God I want to cry

Leasap don't give up yet! You are not out of the game yet! Early pregnancy symptoms are just one of those things where they happen to mirror AF signs too. Matter of fact, I feel like if you normally get sore boobies as an AF symptom, then you will more than likely also get them as a preggo symptom too. It's ain't over till the witch lady sings! :witch:

Leasap-

I agree with Hannah, stay strong, sore boobs are really symptoms either way. you have been ttc a long time, i think it is normal to feel all those things, and it is also normal and totally okay to cry.

my DH and i have just past the 1 year mark of ttc, and i get pretty down on myself, then he turns it around and blames himself, it is a bad cycle. we both work with at risk youth, and it is so hard to hear about them getting pregnant and how their parents accident;y got pregnant with them, but i try to remember, that we want to be parents, we have thought about it, picked out books to read them, talked about new family traditions we want to give them, my husband and i feel really ready to be parents, we know we will be great, while ttc can take a while we are trying to think about it as the first step in raising an amazing child, who will become an amazing adult.
I will say we do have different ideas about riding the bus to school... :)

Well for me, if this cycle isnt succesful, I have to figure out how to get my DH to peacefully agree to a SA:spermy:.

I have mentioned it once, and recieved an unhappy response. When I asked why the attitude he said it would be embarassing.:blush:

They have NO idea what we go through! First of all, we have all had to adjust to getting our "coochies" poked at and examined at checkups and scans and tests! Now, trying to ttc, there will be people in there constantly poking around once we are succesful!!!:haha:

If I can go through the struggle of Clomid, and quitting smoking(8 months ago YEAH), and eating better and losing weight...He can put his little guys in a cup and freaking smile about it!!!:thumbup:

Sorry for the rant. I feel better now. How many of your OHs have been tested?

mrshanna
when my husband and i went for him to get the SA the worst part was the room where he filled the cup, i recommend you ask to take it home and drop it off. i was even about to walk in and drop it off for him, which made him feel better. husbands really seem to think everything around fertility is an assault on their masculinity, i blame the media. all we can do is be supportive and remind them they are still men, and we love them and we want to have children with them.

I'm due to test on 3/27. I'm currently 7, almost 8 dpo. Waiting is a BLEEP! Heck, I'm thinkin of not even testing at all because I fear BFNs. I've been let down before and it really breaks my heart.

Two months ago, I thought I was pg because my nipples were sore, although they dissipated a few days later, and I had metal mouth. I was so sure because I've never had these 2 symptoms before as PMS.

So.....no worries, Leasap (and others in the same boat). It's frustrating but we can't be that frustrated because the induces stress, which can affect our overall health. Try to relax - as I am trying to. It's hard not to think about pg each day, the wait to test, and the symptom spotting.

Ah!

mrshanna
when my husband and i went for him to get the SA the worst part was the room where he filled the cup, i recommend you ask to take it home and drop it off. i was even about to walk in and drop it off for him, which made him feel better. husbands really seem to think everything around fertility is an assault on their masculinity, i blame the media. all we can do is be supportive and remind them they are still men, and we love them and we want to have children with them.

I can tell by your response, and your prior posts, that you and your DH have a wonderful relationship. Im still learning how to properly work with the sensitive male ego. :haha:

My DH was in the military, and is now a policeman, so he kinda gets the male ego thing on overdrive sometimes. I will def remind him that any tests are just so I can have the joy of having his babies. Which is true!!! He will be a wonderful father and I wouldnt want to have a family with anyone else.

Good luck to you hun! :dust::dust::dust:

Can I join you ? Im due at on / around 28th. March - my cycles vary from. 23 - 26 days but usually 25.

This is only our 4th cycle off ttc im 36 & my partner is 40 so time is not on our side !

Will prob be poas well b4 that date though lol just can't help myself !

I am 6dpo. Will prob start testing when my ic's turn up prob on Tuesday hehe

Good luck ladies !

Welcome Jo! Im 34 and my DH is 36, so Im feeling the same rush you are!!! The next week is going to feel soooooo long!

just tested BFN, couldnt help it OH says its to early :(

Hi ladies, I am currently 10 DPO and also due for AF the 28th (long LP) Ive tested the last 2 days and BFN :( This morning I checked my cervix and its so high and soft, it has been lower than its ever been ever since I O'd... I know I've read that your cervix can change several times in the day so I'm trying not to read too much into it. I just can't help but be hopeful :) GL to all you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->