Testing daily until bfp or af.. **updated with a digi**

Today's test.. 8/9dpo. I thought I could see a shadow irl but I can't see anything on the picture. I've been feeling a little off today so I'm hoping it's a bean getting snug! Haha x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 59
Oh good luck! I see a line on the first frer, CB and a shadow on the 2nd frer! Hoping its your bfp!

Just taken this I see a shadow irl.. I haven't really been seeing anything on these so I'm hoping it's a good sign. It's hard to get a pic haha x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 54
Just done this test and could see a faint line.. I only opened up the test to get a better pic, I opened it up around 4 minutes after. So it's not been sat for a while or anything. What do you think? Can you see the faint line? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 67
Well I'm going to test again in the morning with the same test and the day after and if the line isn't any darker after 2 more days il know it's not a real line x

Hi tryingagain3 I have my fx for you! I'm looking on my phone so my picture quality isn't great but I'm keeping an eye out on your posting and really hoping for you :) :) good luck xxxx

Can you see it ladies? It's still extremely faint but darker than yesterday because I can get a pic while In the case. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 76
Thank you Hun I've tweeked it.. It's much easier to see irl! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts