Testing daily until bfp or af.. **updated with a digi**

I'm 16 dpo too.. Let's be bump buddies..! Congrats by the way trying again

Lovely to see in writing :) what will that make your due date? Congratulations again! Love the photo of the 5 pins! Xxx

NHS due date calculator says my due date is 31/01/17.
And I know I love the pins!! I seen it just as we were starting to ttc so I saved it! X

omg I only just got it, and I've seen you all over the forum. I'm dumb.

Just using up the last of my tests.. And seen as I've posted every one on this thread i thought I'd post this too x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 28
Thanks ladies! It is lovely to see nice darker lines that you don't have to squint at haha x

How many dpo did you use the digi and get 1-2 I have just done one and was hoping for it to say 2-3 even though its 14dpo exactly for me.

I think I was 15dpo when I got 1-2 I'm going to take my other this Thursday.. A week after the first x

So happy to finally see the test line as dark as the control line on my ic!! :happydance::happydance:
It's the small things that make me happy haha! Il be doing my CB digi tomorrow a week after the last one so I'm hoping it's atleast 2-3!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 21
So this is today's test I was secretly hoping for a 3+ but I only held for an hour before doing it and you could see my wee was very light in colour so I'm actually really pleased with these tests! I've still got another CB digi and a FRER (I bought more!!) :rofl:
So il take the others on Sunday and see what they say then but that is it now I won't be buying anymore.. Need to save for the gender scan haha x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 24
So happy to finally see the test line as dark as the control line on my ic!! :happydance::happydance:
It's the small things that make me happy haha! Il be doing my CB digi tomorrow a week after the last one so I'm hoping it's atleast 2-3!! X

Yayyy! I love seeing that! :) :happydance:

Amazing lines and brilliant the digi says 2-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->