Testing daily until bfp or af.. **updated with a digi**

Yea, I got my bfp with my daughter at 8dpo and I know I'll be worried/get down if I don't get one by then, but like you said, each pregnancy is different! Feeling sick sounds like a good sign! :D

yes don't get down if you don't see your bfp by 8dpo because it can be later than that. Where are you in your cycle? X

Bfp for sure!! I think each test looks a little darker! And I see lines on them all! Congrats!

Thank you I think I was worried because I got a good bfp with my daughter at 9dpo so I feel like it should be darker but every pregnancy is different and as long as it's getting darker I can relax a little. I feel sick too so hopefully that's a good sign x

Super clear now and it will be lovely to see it get even darker tomorrow :) woohoo xxx

Don't worry about the darkness. Today, you are pregnant..enjoy it!!

Today's FRER. It's a little darker than the one yesterday so I'm starting to relax a little x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 67
Top is yesterday's at around this time and bottom is today's x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 60
It actually looks much darker and pinker irl.. Just trying to decide if a digi will work yet.
Thank you ladies xxx

Darker for sure!! I bet a digi work. Although if it doesn't, just remember they aren't nearly as sensitive. Congratulations!

Well it worked! I'm so pleased to see it in writing! No more buying tests! I've got 1 frer 1 superdrug and 1 digi left so il use them up and then I'm just enjoying been pregnant.
I want to thank you all for your support over these stressful few days! Congrats to all you with your bfp and good luck and lost of :dust: to the ladies still trying! XxxxX

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 32
Lovely to see in writing :) what will that make your due date? Congratulations again! Love the photo of the 5 pins! Xxx

Lovely to see in writing :) what will that make your due date? Congratulations again! Love the photo of the 5 pins! Xxx

NHS due date calculator says my due date is 31/01/17.
And I know I love the pins!! I seen it just as we were starting to ttc so I saved it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->